Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
JoJo starts the Pero wagon.

Mango asks for case:

Ekko follows on Pero vote:

I follow on Pero vote:

Worst follows on Pero vote

Mango likes Odd’s comment about Pero not being the way and suspects Ekko. His vote is already on Ekko:

There’s a pretty long pause (like 8 hours) of nothing on the voting/wagon front then T-Pein voted Pero:

Ratchet votes Odd a little later then shifts to Ekko:

UB shifts to Pero after being on Ekko:

Flower votes Pero:

Then mentions CFDing Mango:

Rej asks for the case on Pero:

Flower response:

Rej response. Not into the wagon:

Ekko starts to doubt Pero as mafia and wants to move wagons:

Sallu asks about the Pero wagon. He never votes.

But still suspects Pero:

Rej votes Ekko bc he says he wants the wagons to be close:

Pero gives scum reads:

Rej unvotes:

Some Ekko & Pero interaction:

^ For anyone thinking Pero actually had reason to think I’m cult, I would be in his scum reads if I was lol. @Ekkologix @Town Leader Worst

Ekko still wants to go elsewhere. Going to save most commentary for the end but Ekko is probably pushing too hard to move wagons to be a team with Pero here lol. In Favs he pretty much ruthlessly bussed his low hanging teammates when they started to get buried:

Pero town reads. These are probably all town don’t think he put any teammates here. They’re also all Pero voters. Could note JoJo bc although he started the wagon called it not a serious case later and didn’t really recommend people follow it which I should have quoted but I’ve come too far to go back and get it.

Sallu asks him for claim. Says he isn’t cult. Also Yo Tan also made a comment way before about him probably not being cult that I quoted but isn’t in here anymore. Some kind of connection between those two?

Ekko expressed not mafia read on Pero if he isn’t cult:

Ekko tinfoil:

Ratchet asks for Ekko lynch:

Blue votes Pero:

Rej votes Pero:

Xlaw votes Pero:

Mono votes Pero:

Ekko goes back to thinking maybe Pero could be mafia:

Then votes Mango:

Flower follows on Mango:

Meeyori votes Pero:

Flower mentions a Mango CFD and Pero thoughts:

Ratchet doesn’t want to lynch Mango before Odd. If Mango is not scum with Pero then this looks good for Ratchet I think bc resisting a Mango CFD does not help Pero:

Ekko calls Pero scum or policy lynchable:

Flower says he looks more like he’s converted:

Charles suggest changing it but doesn’t leave Pero. Charles is probably town anyway but this is an added good look bc he isn’t just jumping anywhere when he has the option of some counter wagons:

Ekko still wants to go for Odd/Mango then asks people to vote Mango:

Ratchet still resistant to voting Mango. If Mango/Pero aren’t a team then same point as earlier:

Ratchet votes Odd:

I vote Odd:

Ekko votes Odd:

Rej votes Odd:

Ekko starts suspecting T-Pein of being teammates with Odd. Probably not a reason to even go here if Ekko isn’t actually looking for teammates for Odd?

Ekko tells T-Pein to vote Odd:

Resistance to being connected to Odd could mean uniformed for T-Pein with Odd flipping town?

T-Pein asks Flower who to vote:

Vote Count:

Flower answers and Ekko keeps telling him to vote Odd. T-Pein votes Odd:

Charles votes for Pero while the Odd wagon is actually becoming a threatening counter wagon:

Then Pero and Pot both vote Odd at the end:

Makes votes tied:

JoJo talks about switching votes but stays on Pero. JoJo town read Odd so talking about switching to him at all is weird. This is also like right before votes lock:

Then this:

End of day count:

Pero Voters
-
UB - claims silenced
JoJo
Worst
Blue - claims silenced
Xlaw
Mono
Meeyori
Charles

Odd Voters
-
Flower
Ratchet
Ekko
Me
T-Pein
Rej
Pero
Pot

Neither:
-
Juliet
Mango
Nami
Sallu
Yo/Naomi

-
Most likely to be scum on the wagon
- Pero
- Pot
- Rej - Initially soft resistant to Pero wagon, voted Ekko then unvoted. Vote on Pero was when he was getting burried but then jumped to Odd as soon as Odd picked up momentum.
- T-Pein - Has an excuse of just sheeping maybe should be lower than Flower based on pure play around the wagon. But Flower has a vig claim with multiple additional unclaimed kills at night
- Flower - Her nudges to Mango are less overt than Ekko’s which she’d probably want to be if she were Pero’s scummate. She’s also a later into the Odd wagon once it become legit. In the opposite boat of Ratchet. I think a Mango/Pero team flip would make Flower look pretty clear. Has vig claim. If scum were actually active in nudging a counter wagon instead of just taking advantage then she’s the one who most fits that bill

Least likely to be scum on the wagon
- Me lol
- Ratchet (as long as Mango doesn’t flip mates with Pero) - resisted Mango counter wagon offered to him. If Mango is not in a team of Pero/Mango/Ratchet then doesn’t make sense to openly question why people are voting Mango instead of a teammate
- Ekko - probably too overt and careless with openly trying to steer the wagon elsewhere, goes against what I just saw him do as scum (I guess could be intentional so still chance of power wolfing lol.)

Most likely to be scum not voting either:
- Mango - probably wouldn’t have been able to justify voting Odd so could explain him staying off altogether if scum. Then have to consider whether Mango would care if he could justify a vote and if that would stop him from doing it lol.

Rest not likely:
- Nami - claims mason, poisoned, etc
- Juliet - ability claim against Ekko with WU reveal came off as townie
- Yo/Naomi - WU reveal leans townie
- Sallu - don’t really get scum vibes, avoiding Pero could be justified as residual feelings over his own wagon D1

Most likely to be scum but still voting Pero:
- JoJo - if there is scum in the Pero wagon this would probably be it
i agree with most of this

about ratchet. if both odd and mango are town then it doesnt matter who goes first. him saying odd b4 mango doesnt amount to much, if anything i5 takes an active players out. for him he knows both odd and mango are wagons that can be pushed. probably more so odd than mango given more players had reads on odd than mango

im only having a pause on mango bc of nami hinting being mason with him. otherwise his play is very lacking on his own

if anyone is busing in peros wagon it could be broki. we dont know how many people charizard vote silenced. we only have brokis words that it vote silenced her. we dont know if the ability was actually a vote silence or a vote in role PM or a lynch redirect

if it was vote silence it shuda said heat wave used on ??? and ???

thought its straight up lynch redirect to second wagon or allowing scum to vote in role PM

iam hoping pero's flip has that ability in it. this can incriminate say blue and broki

Emil

Certified Memelord
i guess if u think about it

odd flipping town and surviving the kill is slightly worse for you

it;s unlikely we have so many towns that can survive kills. not unlikely that we have at least. but the more BP town flips we have, the more sus u get, imo
prolly its only me and him

im not outright bulletproof bulletproof either so

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Fall of a Legend:

Trainer OddOddFruit / @oddoddfruit has been lynched!

Thanks for playing mate! You're always a treat to read.

Sunny Day was triggered!

You have been granted a night lynch!

For this special occasion all players in the game are allowed their say! Night will last 24 hours ( Actions will lock at the 23rd hour), after that there will be an intermission of 24 hours to allow everyone to rest. :optimistic:

odd has 2x self commute
no bulletproof either

Emil

Certified Memelord
given the vote silence ability and cult in game i think starting ratio was 18-4-1-1

pot and pero mafia
we r missing 2 more give or take. rej/flowa/tpein could have one. broki/blue/maaybee jojo could have the other

left over a cult, an indie (probs the one who shot odd) and a culted player

basically i estimate we r here rn:

14-4-2-1

after pero and pot flip

14-2-2-1

sm1 might get culted and atleast 1 townie dies tonight

12-2-3-1

we gotta yeet the cult eventually tbh. maybe as soon as tomorrow

Emil

Certified Memelord
Odd said he was roleblocked

So the kill was probably stopped on the other end?
i dont remember someone claiming protecting odd

if stopped on other end then sallu back on menu for being jailed by default

or meeyuri for having kill power reduced

both speculations

the one thing we know for sure sallu isnt the cult leader. a roleblock immune cult leader would be broken af

The Fall of a Legend:

Trainer OddOddFruit / @oddoddfruit has been lynched!

Thanks for playing mate! You're always a treat to read.

Sunny Day was triggered!

You have been granted a night lynch!

For this special occasion all players in the game are allowed their say! Night will last 24 hours ( Actions will lock at the 23rd hour), after that there will be an intermission of 24 hours to allow everyone to rest. :optimistic:

:whitepress:

nothing weird about trying to figure out who we lynching.
I haven't read the thread.

Besides the watcher claim? I didn’t see another hint/it went over my head.

I think he didnt claim watcher but now that u mention it maybe it was that, thought he could basically check who targeted someone even after they got hit with something
Honestly Odd might be a pretty good path as well
What do you think Coach @Flowa
:choppawhat:

Because I‘m me.
I‘d still like to narrow it down to a few concrete targets @Underworld Broker @Dr_Professor83 @Blue @Worst , but we can discuss at night.

Aside from what Flowa said Ane got poisoned so probably town.

Not much more going on.

Oh yeah, don‘t visit me ever if you‘re Town @Yo Tan Wa .
You gotta be blind or act dumb on purpose that you don‘t get what I hinted at just now.
It kinda sucks because I lowkey want an amp. But people shouldn‘t visit me if Town -_-.
I still have 4 votes on me. Need more than those to get the lynch on somebody else through.
Now give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you back Flower?
Still acting blind or dumb?
So much for my plan of using Spikes on myself kek.

Vote Lynch AverageNamiEnjoyer
scum lean.

always goes to vote town, no effort.

next

:gonope:

I have no idea why Nana votes me D1 every game we play together.
so the meme lives on, flower-scum :sweat:

Who was it

That said sellacoin lmfao

Was it naomi?
Yeah, it was Naomi haha
lmao did not expect to see this random mention in game sub into.

U had a chance to vote elsewhere, but ya didn't
i never voted him to begin with what?

my votes always been on flowa... who is the 2nd wagon
:memehm:
I guess all those Dark type pokemon came in handy :shocking:
... :sus:
I think Ekko could have potentially been white knighting Sallu here knowing that he flips Town.
:pepecafe:

There's the one who poisoned Ane and I can poison, too.
And I was looking forward to poisoning everyone :peperain:. It's why I picked a Poison type -_-....

If Flowers team rigs the lynch today and she lives, I am able to remove that priority making her blockable
@Ekkologix Day start is in the thread marks.

Also.

Vote: Ekkologix

/reasons
hello scum! :pepecorn: i still need to make my rainbow town/scum/indie list. guess which pile your in! :feelsokeman:

both ur counter wagons were town
i am town

ur pushes are all town flowa

odd is the only one with a chance to be scum after how he handled ur wagon last day
:pepeke:
meeyuri's comment about d9 not being aligned with flowa is still pinging me

and nana said smth is weird about the poison but was never able to explain what was

I was told Ekko was the one who destroyed one of my shots. He probably has investigation immunity but this ability that informs me doesn't actually target anyone, hence why I received results (is my guess). I think Ekko's reaction to discredit me but not push me, and then with no follow up suggest I should be one of the top two wagons, indicates that he's scum and feels confident I was reaction testing but not confident enough to actively push me. Odd has good chances of being his scum buddy. If Ekko were town, he'd know he destroyed one of my shots so he'd know I wasn't reaction testing, and if he didn't, he'd be coming at me big time for lying. It's not a 100% surefire lynch, but it's good enough.
:yodawhat:

With that being said, I redirected Ekko to himself last night. Which might explain the failed scum kill.
Anyway, Odd/Ekko are scum and should be flipped today.
:brootea:

I told people not to visit me over and over again. I'm a bad target.
Doesn't say, just "redirect".

Odd is super obvious scum lol. Like the TMI from the both of them here just reeks.

odd if u flip town both of them will hang lol
this never picked up though..:sanmoji:

Ekko, Ratchet, Flower, Broki, Blue, Pot

Ekko, Flower, Pot, Prof, Broki, Blue, Ratchet are blacklisted
All mafia for one side or the other, you can find concrete proof against Ekko, Ratchet, Flower and Pot from just today
looks solid, agree i will put more input in my rainbow list when get to it.

:daydream:

@Juliet can u specify the wording on your passive?
fishing? :sus:
Nope.
It's a strange sequence to me, your suspicion and level of certainty in particular on JoJo appears to come from nowhere.
picking on noobs i see. very pro town. :brootea:

yup

i’m not really invested in this game but i’m town so i’m just pretending to play so u guys don’t lynch me

and then someone like u comes around and does the actual work for me and ppl who take my word as law are prolly scum
@Flowa prove yourself as town, by shooting jojo! scum lean him and ratchet. :akaman:

hmm i wonder if i should send a kill to u or not
have the same thought after that post read. lul:vistalaugh:

Also if pot can heal...we should let him prove himself..
juliet needs a heal, so ever it is needs it. i don't recal reading pot could heal?

Worst

Custom title
JoJo starts the Pero wagon.

Mango asks for case:

Ekko follows on Pero vote:

I follow on Pero vote:

Worst follows on Pero vote

Mango likes Odd’s comment about Pero not being the way and suspects Ekko. His vote is already on Ekko:

There’s a pretty long pause (like 8 hours) of nothing on the voting/wagon front then T-Pein voted Pero:

Ratchet votes Odd a little later then shifts to Ekko:

UB shifts to Pero after being on Ekko:

Flower votes Pero:

Then mentions CFDing Mango:

Rej asks for the case on Pero:

Flower response:

Rej response. Not into the wagon:

Ekko starts to doubt Pero as mafia and wants to move wagons:

Sallu asks about the Pero wagon. He never votes.

But still suspects Pero:

Rej votes Ekko bc he says he wants the wagons to be close:

Pero gives scum reads:

Rej unvotes:

Some Ekko & Pero interaction:

^ For anyone thinking Pero actually had reason to think I’m cult, I would be in his scum reads if I was lol. @Ekkologix @Town Leader Worst

Ekko still wants to go elsewhere. Going to save most commentary for the end but Ekko is probably pushing too hard to move wagons to be a team with Pero here lol. In Favs he pretty much ruthlessly bussed his low hanging teammates when they started to get buried:

Pero town reads. These are probably all town don’t think he put any teammates here. They’re also all Pero voters. Could note JoJo bc although he started the wagon called it not a serious case later and didn’t really recommend people follow it which I should have quoted but I’ve come too far to go back and get it.

Sallu asks him for claim. Says he isn’t cult. Also Yo Tan also made a comment way before about him probably not being cult that I quoted but isn’t in here anymore. Some kind of connection between those two?

Ekko expressed not mafia read on Pero if he isn’t cult:

Ekko tinfoil:

Ratchet asks for Ekko lynch:

Blue votes Pero:

Rej votes Pero:

Xlaw votes Pero:

Mono votes Pero:

Ekko goes back to thinking maybe Pero could be mafia:

Then votes Mango:

Flower follows on Mango:

Meeyori votes Pero:

Flower mentions a Mango CFD and Pero thoughts:

Ratchet doesn’t want to lynch Mango before Odd. If Mango is not scum with Pero then this looks good for Ratchet I think bc resisting a Mango CFD does not help Pero:

Ekko calls Pero scum or policy lynchable:

Flower says he looks more like he’s converted:

Charles suggest changing it but doesn’t leave Pero. Charles is probably town anyway but this is an added good look bc he isn’t just jumping anywhere when he has the option of some counter wagons:

Ekko still wants to go for Odd/Mango then asks people to vote Mango:

Ratchet still resistant to voting Mango. If Mango/Pero aren’t a team then same point as earlier:

Ratchet votes Odd:

I vote Odd:

Ekko votes Odd:

Rej votes Odd:

Ekko starts suspecting T-Pein of being teammates with Odd. Probably not a reason to even go here if Ekko isn’t actually looking for teammates for Odd?

Ekko tells T-Pein to vote Odd:

Resistance to being connected to Odd could mean uniformed for T-Pein with Odd flipping town?

T-Pein asks Flower who to vote:

Vote Count:

Flower answers and Ekko keeps telling him to vote Odd. T-Pein votes Odd:

Charles votes for Pero while the Odd wagon is actually becoming a threatening counter wagon:

Then Pero and Pot both vote Odd at the end:

Makes votes tied:

JoJo talks about switching votes but stays on Pero. JoJo town read Odd so talking about switching to him at all is weird. This is also like right before votes lock:

Then this:

End of day count:

Pero Voters
-
UB - claims silenced
JoJo
Worst
Blue - claims silenced
Xlaw
Mono
Meeyori
Charles

Odd Voters
-
Flower
Ratchet
Ekko
Me
T-Pein
Rej
Pero
Pot

Neither:
-
Juliet
Mango
Nami
Sallu
Yo/Naomi

-
Most likely to be scum on the wagon
- Pero
- Pot
- Rej - Initially soft resistant to Pero wagon, voted Ekko then unvoted. Vote on Pero was when he was getting burried but then jumped to Odd as soon as Odd picked up momentum.
- T-Pein - Has an excuse of just sheeping maybe should be lower than Flower based on pure play around the wagon. But Flower has a vig claim with multiple additional unclaimed kills at night
- Flower - Her nudges to Mango are less overt than Ekko’s which she’d probably want to be if she were Pero’s scummate. She’s also a later into the Odd wagon once it become legit. In the opposite boat of Ratchet. I think a Mango/Pero team flip would make Flower look pretty clear. Has vig claim. If scum were actually active in nudging a counter wagon instead of just taking advantage then she’s the one who most fits that bill

Least likely to be scum on the wagon
- Me lol
- Ratchet (as long as Mango doesn’t flip mates with Pero) - resisted Mango counter wagon offered to him. If Mango is not in a team of Pero/Mango/Ratchet then doesn’t make sense to openly question why people are voting Mango instead of a teammate
- Ekko - probably too overt and careless with openly trying to steer the wagon elsewhere, goes against what I just saw him do as scum (I guess could be intentional so still chance of power wolfing lol.)

Most likely to be scum not voting either:
- Mango - probably wouldn’t have been able to justify voting Odd so could explain him staying off altogether if scum. Then have to consider whether Mango would care if he could justify a vote and if that would stop him from doing it lol.

Rest not likely:
- Nami - claims mason, poisoned, etc
- Juliet - ability claim against Ekko with WU reveal came off as townie
- Yo/Naomi - WU reveal leans townie
- Sallu - don’t really get scum vibes, avoiding Pero could be justified as residual feelings over his own wagon D1

Most likely to be scum but still voting Pero:
- JoJo - if there is scum in the Pero wagon this would probably be it

I think Jojo is another case of confused town like Oddod but I'd be down to blast Rej after your flip

Status
Not open for further replies.