Status
Not open for further replies.
@Charlie How do you feel about the fact Ekko has 500+ posts but he just "exists" I don't really feel any genuine effort to solve despite his immense thread post bulk.
Bad. I mean he's right he's different in SRM now. In Batman He was less active but he also didnt post too much. Here he got more active when he's voted up and all. Went for wagon he earlier said was shet for self preservation. Yep

1. You're trying to tie me to an INDIE
2. I'm the one who putted him as a murderer in the first place. Explain that.
1. I saw a possible connexion, let here some reads in case I kick the bucket, Im trying to tie you mafia, if one of you flips mafia, the other one has a chance to flip mafia also
2. You are watcher who gave a list of 4 people, I see Professor capable of pulling this type of play, if he is scum, it is not the first time when he acts like indie.
This is not a solit read, just a possible connexion, it is situation, for lets say, if Prof flips scum, ofc if he flips indie, this read is done.

I'm sorry Ratchet, this is the last time I do that (should I do it again you can policy D1 me every game from now), but Baki already forced me in a half assed truth tell anyway.

100% honesty.

I don't want a shitty Flower mislynch again. Get Ekko today, and look into Baki. He's trying to steer up chaos when we already decided the course for today. So he can go.

I'll be back 2-3h before EoD.

I'm sorry Ratchet, this is the last time I do that (should I do it again you can policy D1 me every game from now), but Baki already forced me in a half assed truth tell anyway.

100% honesty.

I don't want a shitty Flower mislynch again. Get Ekko today, and look into Baki. He's trying to steer up chaos when we already decided the course for today. So he can go.

Nice,
Unvote Flower

Sheep my vote on Flower, the wagon has no traction, also give a simple read list, it doesnt need to be complex, we are debating etc, and from a debate you can get some good reads, etc.
I guess my reads would be.

Town
Naomi
Dest
Charlie

Most everyone else are null or sus

Like @Mr. Reloaded. Why does a pokemon game with seemingly no characters from pokemom anime make his role have a PR? Is there a Pokemon that restricts his role to only talk in third person? And why would a single pokemon affect his whole role like that?

@Joygirl iirc you are the PR role right? Did u give Reloaded one?

I admittedly haven't read a lot of the game. But I find that sus.

Middy- Hinted some stuff with vote power but has kept quite

Ratchet - I am always sus of him

100% honesty.

Inb4 it's last time because you're lying this time :0

Jkjk

Or AM i?

I guess my reads would be.

Town
Naomi
Dest
Charlie

Most everyone else are null or sus

Like @Mr. Reloaded. Why does a pokemon game with seemingly no characters from pokemom anime make his role have a PR? Is there a Pokemon that restricts his role to only talk in third person? And why would a single pokemon affect his whole role like that?

@Joygirl iirc you are the PR role right? Did u give Reloaded one?

I admittedly haven't read a lot of the game. But I find that sus.

Middy- Hinted some stuff with vote power but has kept quite

Ratchet - I am always sus of him
Actually dont sheep my vote on Flower, go isso someone else, or sheep other wagons idk.
Its good that you gave something, makes you easier to read, and if you are town and survive long these dots will connect and your chances to be mislynched will decrease, if you give nothing, nothing connects, etc.

@Dr_Professor83

How sold are you on this whole "not backstabbing town"? Like, i love indies and i'd rather help indie that works with town. I mean, i don't expect you to not shoot 4th town if you've killed 3 towns and 1 of each mafia already, but can you promise to me you're not going to randomly kill someone out of PoE for no reason?
I promise I won’t shoot outside of POE and will not intentionally cause damage to town for the sake of it lol

Like I said, the thought of going against town is fun lol. But not once it’s a situation where I’m being met with sincerity. I’m not gonna get a thrill from someone offering a hand to me in good faith and then spitting in their face lol

Status
Not open for further replies.