Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One thing in Cal's favour was that Polar was eager to get the focus to be on Flower's wagon. Think the chances go down with 2 or more scum being on there on that basis. Probably clearing for Kiku too.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I miss Frieren Fridays.

Frierdays

I give up. No fun playing this as Vanilla. C ya.
Flowa..
Aye the one kill means it's just the one team thankfully

Vanilla is the strongest role tbh
:endthis:
Nothing is scarier than a cornered townie with nothing left to lose

What are your reads right now Poblin`?
Anyway, I'm an odd night Vig, odd night doctor. Character is the GOAT, Crobat. I can only use either Vig or Doctor at night. Not both. With Vig being destroyed I would be exclusively a doctor. I have a one shot that makes my vig bypass active defences. I also cannot be roleblocked. My doctor is X-shot, Vig is unlimited. I have a final X shot ability which let's me target a person and become immune to their next action. I've only used the Vig so far, which is called Cross Poison.

In terms of how I plan to spend the day, not really anything else to add. Juliet is now a town lean and is no longer in my PoE due to Emil's flip. Speaking of Emil, horrible horrible performance but I'm no longer surprised at this point. Par for the course. If you want my input on my reads or me to elaborate or solve through something I'll be checking into the thread all day.

Vote: Luka

Mostly for posterity. Would probably go for Cal next.
From your claim I don't know where the vote on luka comes from, would you mind to elaborate on that?
Also Cal if you could

vote juliet unless you want to give a reason for tring them
What did Juliet do, and why is Ratchet voting for you?
Don't know if I'm late to the party, but.. (checks first page)
-Plurality Lynch - The player with the highest amount of votes each phase will be lynched. No lynch is an option.
LET'S GOOOOOO

VOTE LYNCH LUKA

Status
Not open for further replies.