[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RippedCal bro, this was a bastard game. Ekko mentioned it in the op, it's even in the title of the game. The concept of a bastard game is that the host lies to the players. If you don't like to be lied to by the host then why did you sign up for this game?

Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

oh yeah it is in the title lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's fine, I've never played a 'bastard' game, I assumed it was just a way of describing the setup in the OP, as in this is a weird fucking setup(which it clearly was)

The only game types I know are open, closed and semi open. This was advertised as open, in our pm it was reiterated that it was open, I played the game as if it was open

That's all, feel like I wasted my time

I understand now, I'm still annoying my time was wasted but I see that it was my mistake

Won't be playing again
Brother Ripped - your anger is justified.

I mean you invested time and energy but it turns out it was not in the direction as game warranted because it has bastard mechanics. Mechanics is understatement..sorry It has bastar setup lol

I would have been a bit frustrated too.

Even as bastard Mechanic I doubt anyone saw that coming.

But ekko isn't wrong too. He notified in the beginning and it's within the rules to do so.. it's upto players to pick it up.

Brother Rip take sometime to cool down and come back more ripped to take ekko out 😈

Emil

Certified Memelord
this was some 5d bastard
lyncherino, census, no factional kills, triggers... all of those were intentionally made concepts to keep players thinking its a legit setup
i appreciate you spending effort in playing. i was honestly hoping for more activity. more threadplay more scum vs scum

instead all lynches were really easy and hardly defended. when someone was getting lynched i expected his team and his partner's team to defend him since both teams benefit from that person not being lynched. what happened is total opposite. all lynches were so easy except the final ones rip

i will host other bastard games in the future. in fact i like them because its a nice break from the other games going on. however i may or may not make it a full bastard setup like this. this was maybe too much

Brother Ripped - your anger is justified.

I mean you invested time and energy but it turns out it was not in the direction as game warranted because it has bastard mechanics. Mechanics is understatement..sorry It has bastar setup lol

I would have been a bit frustrated too.

Even as bastard Mechanic I doubt anyone saw that coming.

But ekko isn't wrong too. He notified in the beginning and it's within the rules to do so.. it's upto players to pick it up.

Brother Rip take sometime to cool down and come back more ripped to take ekko out 😈
I get it. Maybe I will appreciate it more later when If I decide to review the game and take notes from it.

For now ill take a step back from forum mafia, this game and the reveal did teach me that I invest too much in it

D

Dragomir

Though, Ekko, you should have flat out stated the game was bastard, not that it had bastard mechanics. The latter implies it has aspects of the game that can be considered bastard but the game itself isn't bastard and that's not true since the game is completely bastard. You made it even more ambiguous by saying "may contain bastard elements". It's much better to be upfront about bastard games than to leave it unclear.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Though, Ekko, you should have flat out stated the game was bastard, not that it had bastard mechanics. The latter implies it has aspects of the game that can be considered bastard but the game itself isn't bastard and that's not true since the game is completely bastard. You made it even more ambiguous by saying "may contain bastard elements". It's much better to be upfront about bastard games than to leave it unclear.
yes thats true
the signup thread had much more warnings
agree

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I get it. Maybe I will appreciate it more later when If I decide to review the game and take notes from it.

For now ill take a step back from forum mafia, this game and the reveal did teach me that I invest too much in it
Take your time.

And, come more ripped. Having you as Mafia player is fun. :cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
So if I'm understanding the OP correctly we have no way of discerning any useful info and working backwards from our results until a census happens, which itself has undisclosed requirements to activate.

This is definitely an Ekko game
ultra when u posted this i was like wait till u see the end game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.