Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:pepehands: Don’t make me kick you two out of the Ace fanclub

Ace = Marco
:catrude: We don’t pick favourites between the best WB commanders
Haha I will try to keep calm my Marco wank here. And Ace is wonderful too.

(PS : speaking about WB commanders I want more Thatch in the flashback !!)

About Ace what do you think would have happened if he was there during the grudge war ? If he had survived Marineford.

Would he have been the leader of the WBP ? Would he have surpassed Marco ? His presence would have made a difference in the outcome ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Haha I will try to keep calm my Marco wank here. And Ace is wonderful too.
:steef:

PS : speaking about WB commanders I want more Thatch in the flashback !!)
Oh yeah, we haven't seen Thatch appear right? He seemed really cool but we didn't even see him do anything other than dying :pepehands:
Iirc, he is the chef of the WB pirates

About Ace what do you think would have happened if he was there during the grudge war ? If he had survived Marineford.

Would he have been the leader of the WBP ? Would he have surpassed Marco ? His presence would have made a difference in the outcome
I think Ace being present in the Payback War would be an important asset that puts the WB pirates in a more advantageous situation. Obviously there's the fact that Ace is powerful and he was almost able to hold up against pre-Gura no mi BB, but also, Marco and the remainder of the WB pirates may not have been acquainted with BB's fighting style. The Yami Yami no Mi is a strange fruit with strange powers and Marco could of suffered the same fate as Ace where he confronted BB without being aware of BB's abilities. However, if Ace was present, he had the experience in fighting Blackbeard and knows what BB is capable of. This removes the element of surprise which could potentially be a decisive factor.

I think for the Payback War, Marco would still be the leader of the WBP, he is the most experienced and he was also WB's right hand man. But Ace is young, more ambitious and hot-headed, he would eventually surpass Marco and take the leadership position if the WB crew survives the Payback War and chooses to stay together

:yonjidoggy::yonjidoggy:

I've been thinking about this for a while, what did you guys think about Ace's decision to turn back and fight Akainu?
I hated it. It was so dumb. Luffy and the WB pirates did so much to save him. Countless of lives all wasted so he could live. And he still died.

It was such a dumb reason for Oda to kill off Ace. Just cause Ace has the potential to reach PK lvl, doesn't mean he would want to be it anyway. And the way he hated his father...I wouldn't be suprised if he never wanted to be it.

And now we're stuck with Sabo. Ffs.:josad: