Should Peppercore and Monochrome be charged as accomplices?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I would believe you, but @Mr. Reloaded's constantly backstabbing really damaged my ability to trust other people.

So I'll stay at guilty :smoothy:

:beckmoji:watch what you say in my Court Bepo.
Try to silence me, your honor:beckmoji:

while we are waiting for the testimony from respectable sir @Rambles, another footage has emerged!

Are we dealing with two cults now, @Kurozumi Bepo ?? Et tu?

Where did you get that :josad:

Don't worry about the cement truck @Sir Yasheen the company will not allow them to use it as evidence :optimistic:
They're mine, I bought them, I can do with them whatever I want :optimistic:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I would believe you, but @Mr. Reloaded's constantly backstabbing really damaged my ability to trust other people.

So I'll stay at guilty :smoothy:

Try to silence me, your honor:beckmoji:

Where did you get that :josad:

They're mine, I bought them, I can do with them whatever I want :optimistic:
Fella you're talkin to someone who has stood behind Conejo Blanco for 2 years now

I've stayed through thick and thin and have shown my loyalty countless times
:endthis:

I pledge to tell the truth and nothing but truth! I swear!

So, I am working for a company that offers facility services like plumbing or something alike - little problems that come up, when you have a property.

And my company has a conrtact with Mr/Ms Pot Goblin's ... er... church. It is my job to make sure everything on the property runs smoothly. Whenever there is a problem, they usually call my boss, who sends me to get rid of it.

Fella you're talkin to someone who has stood behind Conejo Blanco for 2 years now

we've seen you, Brother Pot!

I pledge to tell the truth and nothing but truth! I swear!

So, I am working for a company that offers facility services like plumbing or something alike - little problems that come up, when you have a property.

And my company has a conrtact with Mr/Ms Pot Goblin's ... er... church. It is my job to make sure everything on the property runs smoothly. Whenever there is a problem, they usually call my boss, who sends me to get rid of it.
ahem, yes please, continue.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Alors.

@Devilbat not guilty then :endthis:

I'm hoping now for your connections to bring these two in jail :goatasure:

You did not read the fine print my friend :catblush:
Screw the fine print, I payed them :sus: