Should Peppercore and Monochrome be charged as accomplices?

• Total voters
Oh~? Can you bring them up?
Last wednesday I went shopping, like every normal humann being needs to.

As I was searching the aisles, I see a group of them rushing in and heading straight for the produce section, absolutely disregarding the old lady they knocked over, before coming to a stop in front of the vegetable display, where they ritually lick the glyphosate off the carrots. Gradually they started to giggle and dashed over to the cereal section, when one of the employees gave them a warning.

They didn't even listen to him and grabbed those cereals in large quantities:

Then they sprinkled toenails into the air conditioner and headed off into the sunset on their pogo sticks.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Last wednesday I went shopping, like every normal humann being needs to.

As I was searching the aisles, I see a group of them rushing in and heading straight for the produce section, absolutely disregarding the old lady they knocked over, before coming to a stop in front of the vegetable display, where they ritually lick the glyphosate off the carrots. Gradually they started to giggle and dashed over to the cereal section, when one of the employees gave them a warning.

They didn't even listen to him and grabbed those cereals in large quantities:

Then they sprinkled toenails into the air conditioner and headed off into the sunset on their pogo sticks.
Hmm... Would you like to add something more?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
It would appear things have finally winded down, and at last the time has come. (No I did not kill my wife and it would be an injustice putting me on trial for that)

Jury! Your time has come. After going through all the evidence, do you must now deliberate and give your verdicts. No need to rush either.

@Sir Yasheen excellent work!​
Guilty :endthis: