Should Peppercore and Monochrome be charged as accomplices?

• Total voters
we've seen you, Brother Pot!

ahem, yes please, continue.
Yes, ... so... where do I even start ... . :pepehands:

I think the first time I noticed that something was amiss was when I saw them cooking one of their own.

It was a normal day - they had called my company for simple plumbing, because one of their toiletts was clogged again. This was the third time I went there.

So, when I somehow got lost in the building, looking for the restroom, I somehow came to hear a chanting noise.

On closer inspection, I silently opnened a door, which lead to a kitchen and peeked inside.

There they stood in a semi-circle around a large couldron... .

There ... .there was a man inside that thing ... and... and ... :parkcry:

I think the first time I noticed that something was amiss was when I saw them cooking one of their own.

It was a normal day - they had called my company for simple plumbing, because one of their toiletts was clogged again. This was the third time I went there.

So, when I somehow got lost in the building, looking for the restroom, I somehow came to hear a chanting noise.

On closer inspection, I silently opnened a door, which lead to a kitchen and peeked inside.

Nonsense! Are you sure it was a cauldron?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Thank Carrot you're here!

I know we must proceed and do something.... but since yesterday I've seen them, I've heard them, I've felt the fluffiness!

Every minute now I want to praise the moon.... and I cannot carry on my duty as a prosecution officer!

VIVA LA LUNA!
God, what have you done, my brother? Worry not, as I, the man who loves Usopp, Yasopp, Buggy and Vista too much to love anyone even a bit, can stand the power of the power of the Cult, or more like... The hunting ghost of the Rabbit

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž

Here, have a tissue and some water. You're safe here. And please, continue. What was that thing?

Nonsense! Are you sure it was a cauldron?
Yes it was! A very large one. The man with the bunny mask on, easily fit inside.

I also could easily hear their leader explain:

In our garden of rabbits, those who sadly get old and pass away are respected through a rite of passage where we take our beloved departed friend into ourselves.

Brother Meeyori does fine work making the ritual stew for us
It's as sad as it is beautiful
But that man inside was still alive!!! I swear!!