Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's maybe recall the best characters ever who are members of LGBT who are Ivankov, Bon Clay, Kiku, Inazuma and so and so
Bon Clay is awesome.:moonwalk:

As someone who actually likes the Scabbards, I do like Kiku as a character and she is one of my top five favorite Scabbards.

Although I do still wish that Oda actually killed her off instead of doing another dumb fake out.:few:

I don't believe in having or adopting kids unless you are financially stable and you n' your partner are 100% sure about it. It is a lifetime commitment that you can't turn back from.
I agree with this.:kata:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Let's maybe recall the best characters ever who are members of LGBT who are Ivankov, Bon Clay, Kiku, Inazuma and so and so
The Okamas reminds me that they are a reference to the Gay Pride movements of the 1960s and 70s(yeah I know Iva's design is based off a Tim Curry character). They dressed very sexually and acted flamboyantly to protested the increased Televangelist broadcast demonizing them as a way to say "I'm here and ain't going anywhere. I have a right to exist."

The Okamas reminds me that they are a reference to the Gay Pride movements of the 1960s and 70s
The huge difference is in how it is used.
There were Okamas in One Piece since the 90s. And no one cared. There were famous drag queens in german television ever since I was a kid. No one cared. These guys were funny as fuck too.
The way it is pushed now is where people draw the line.
Its so intrusive and obnoxious.

Before, people were gay or queer or lesbian or w/e because that was who they are. They did no make that a topic all the time.
Now there are people who make being alphabet soup their ENTIRE identity. This is wrong on so many levels.

trav would be a perfect AFD politician ngl
How many people actually know that the female leader of germanys so called "Nazi" party is an immigrant and a homosexual?
You know why people generally do not know this? Because she does not make that her identity. She is not looking for validation for being homosexual or an immigrant or a woman. She seeks recognition for what she does and stands for and nothing else. This is how it should be.

There were Okamas in One Piece since the 90s. And no one cared. There were famous drag queens in german television ever since I was a kid. No one cared. These guys were funny as fuck too.

Before, people were gay or queer or lesbian or w/e because that was who they are. They did no make that a topic all the time.
Now there are people who make being alphabet soup their ENTIRE identity. This is wrong on so many levels.

How many people actually know that the female leader of germanys so called "Nazi" party is an immigrant and a homosexual?
You know why people generally do not know this? Because she does not make that her identity. She is not looking for validation for being homosexual or an immigrant or a woman. She seeks recognition for what she does and stands for and nothing else. This is how it should be.
It's also because AFD is another shitty liberal party with some opposition to immigration. Don't know why they're in the same European Party that French National Rally.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The Okamas reminds me that they are a reference to the Gay Pride movements of the 1960s and 70s(yeah I know Iva's design is based off a Tim Curry character). They dressed very sexually and acted flamboyantly to protested the increased Televangelist broadcast demonizing them as a way to say "I'm here and ain't going anywhere. I have a right to exist."
Yeah I think so too, especially that they made literally club bar in the inside of the prison and partially thanks to them Luffy and others got out of the Impel Down.

Extremely based. Fuck that propaganda. Let's encourage men to not be deadbeat cowards nor wife beaters for a start instead.
Are you trying to insinuate that wanting a family is propaganda, or are you saying that Trav is spouting propaganda?
Furthermore, you're really reaching here... I don't think we need to encourage men to be anything like that. A good man won't be that. Men are not biologically driven to abuse their children and spouses. :seriously:
It's like saying: "We need to encourage women to not commit paternity fraud." Just because some do, doesn't mean all do.

Last edited:

Indeed, i dont give a fuck about what you on your bedroom, nor who you hold hands with on the street.

But pretending like its OK to accept men into woman's bathrooms and sports is just wrong, same goes with the overly victimization BS that these movements love to preach, not to mention the atacks to some religions in their movements or the stupid pronoun BS.

But worse of all, is the blatant grooming of children, let kids be kids and let them decide what the hell they want to identify as when they grow up, and for the love of god stop bringing your kids to drag shows, if you are into that dosent mean you should be taking your kids to share into your fetish.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Indeed, i dont give a fuck about what you on your bedroom, nor who you hold hands on the street.

But pretending like its OK to accept men into woman's bathrooms and sports is just wrong, same goes with the overly victimization BS that these movements love to preach not to mention the atacks to some religions in their movements or the stupid pronoun BS.

But worse of all, is the blatant grooming of children, let kids be kids and let them decide what the hell they want to identify as when they grow up, and for the love of god stop bringing your kids to drag shows, if you are into that dosent mean you should be taking your kids to share into your fetish.
first of all: we not let man into bathrooms, this is purely transphobic thinking and excuse for total idiots
second: in sports are each year new regulations depending trans woman in sports like last year was about not letting in those who went through "man puberty" first. Through transition body is changing, and indeed if there are those who use excuse that "oh they are woman now" to just win over them is not fair, that many of trans girls have on mind that and or take much longer time to enter any, waiting for their bodies to change more, and if they went through the man puberty, which yet give unchangeable that easily changes in the body from what I know, that they mostly step from them. Similar with trans man regulations as testosterone is illegal in sports, I wasn't checking how exactly for now they regulated it.
third: we don't groom kids, it's just them and them alone and their decisions
and last: I'm highly against bringing kids into drag shows, drag queens and kings are against that as well. I know that there are special kids friendly programs where they just talk on the stage or read books or just are actors in stage plays and this is totally fine, but not normal drag shows what were always dedicated for older public. Also it's not fetish, as they are just performers.

G

Gorosei Informer

Are you trying to insinuate that wanting a family is propaganda, or are you saying that Trav is spouting propaganda?
Furthermore, you're really reaching here... I don't think we need to encourage men to be anything like that. A good man won't be that. Men are not biologically driven to abuse their children and spouses. :seriously:
It's like saying: "We need to encourage women to not commit paternity fraud." Just because some do, doesn't mean all do.
Yet a LOT of them still abandon and abuse their wives and kids, genius. Most cases of child abandonment and domestic violence are done by them.

But you know #notallmen lmao.

And yes to both of your questions .

I didn't say all men do that shit nor am I saying they're biologically driven to do so. That's some red flags lmao. Enough with the persecution complex too.

Muh good men lmao. Pathetic.

There are plenty of women who do abuse and abandon their kids and trust me I would know, I was abused by different women growing up too. But my points are it's men who perpetuate most of these cases and it's men who made the rules, who demonise women (other women do it too don't worry)
for not wanting kids and to get married.

then how would you term this whole thing?? cause its certainly not something genetic
If I could decide my sexuality, it would probably be
Bisexual >= Homosexual > Heterosexual. Yet I'm cursed with latter.

:risicheck:

We know homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. Animals in wildlife display homosexual behavior, I guess it's just the mindset? We also know, that from an evolutionary standpoint, homosexual behavior may even have advantages, like a stronger social bond.

Yet a LOT of them still abandon and abuse their wives and kids, genius. Most cases of child abandonment and domestic violence are done by them.

But you know #notallmen lmao.

And yes to both of your questions .

I didn't say all men do that shit nor am I saying they're biologically driven to do so. That's some red flags lmao. Enough with the persecution complex too.

Muh good men lmao. Pathetic.

There are plenty of women who do abuse and abandon their kids and trust me I would know, I was abused by different women growing up too. But my points are it's men who perpetuate most of these cases and it's men who made the rules, who demonise women (other women do it too don't worry)
for not wanting kids and to get married.
The fact you're jumping to such a conclusion is enough to know there is no point in further engaging. On top of ad hominem, you're not getting the point... we simply don't have to teach human beings something like that.

It's not a persecution complex. It's highlighting a really poorly worded comment, especially if you didn't mean it the way it sounded. Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.