General & Others Proof Zoro>Luffy, and that hate against Zoro is at an all time high.

Wounding your Oponent>Dropping them with no visible damage.

I am a Zoro fan, but I am not biased.

Luffy will redeem himself soon or later and finally manage to crush Kaido's scale.

But for now, feat wise, Zoro is clearly superior.

And he has yet to have his arc power up Aka black blade.
What visible damage are you looking for exactly with blunt force? Kaido was puking up blood from Luffy's punches. Is Oda supposed to draw what the insides of Kaido looks like after every attack? Or is internal damage not supposed to count just because you can't see it?

Wounding your Oponent>Dropping them with no visible damage.

I am a Zoro fan, but I am not biased.

Luffy will redeem himself soon or later and finally manage to crush Kaido's scale.

But for now, feat wise, Zoro is clearly superior.

And he has yet to have his arc power up Aka black blade.
Indeed. The concept is probably still not clear.

Luffy knocked Kaido down because he could rely on a bigger mass force than Zoro did. That's not Zoro's forte, the F = mxa kind of Force, he is more a lethality type, this is not too different from comparing Garp and Akainu except for different ratio and type of style.

S

Shepherd

Luffy in Arlong Park states he can't swordfight but that, in terms of his role in the crew, he's the one who can beat Arlong.

So he either is the strongest combatant overall because then he wouldn't give himself the capability of defeating the main villain during a speech about interdependence and specialty, or you are being dishonest when understanding that scene and now reading "swordfighter" as strongest in fight because "that's a different beast" (which is an obvious petitio principii reasoning, by the way).

Zoro is the most skilled with swords in the crew. He's the combatant because fighting is the only thing he can do. Luffy is stronger overall but isn't skilled with swords, hence why he mentions Zoro's swordsmanship and not fighting abilities and why he puts himself as the one with the role to defeat Arlong. And, once again, he's the main character, the chosen one, who is gaining Kaido's respect as of now, who makes his way to his dream through defeating enemies, and whose dream has been factually linked to being the strongest either by Whitebeard being the only one known to rival Roger or Chinjao saying that becoming the king who will rule the other king includes being able to surpass the admirals and the emperors.

Luffy is the strongest fighter in the crew and will always be.
Post automatically merged:

I couldn't care less at this point. These Zoro cultists (not just fans) are everywhere in this forum, turning it into a "Grandmaster"-centric community and actually treating others like retards on a daily basis because they don't believe Zoro is stronger than the chosen one in a fighting series. Give thanks from normal users still making the effort to give them arguments instead of simply mocking them as outcasts.
Truly, I could not word this better myself. They're living in a Zolo-cultist delusion and, even after Luffy in his base-form out-performs Zolo in his strongest, even when Oda has Zolo wrapped up like a blunt and sent down as per Luffy's orders, they'll still be out here putting Zolo above his MC captain. All we can do is shake our heads and see their moans and cries for what they are, depraved delusions that go against Oda and all the obvious portayal & feats he has put to indicate Luffy's superiority over Zolo. I mean, the guy back in Enies Lobby literally put a numerical power-system placing Luffy nearly twice as high as Zolo & Sanji and yet these people think Oda would ever change his ways.

Luffy in Arlong Park states he can't swordfight but that, in terms of his role in the crew, he's the one who can beat Arlong.

So he either is the strongest combatant overall because then he wouldn't give himself the capability of defeating the main villain during a speech about interdependence and specialty, or you are being dishonest when understanding that scene and now reading "swordfighter" as strongest in fight because "that's a different beast" (which is an obvious petitio principii reasoning, by the way).

Zoro is the most skilled with swords in the crew. He's the combatant because fighting is the only thing he can do. Luffy is stronger overall but isn't skilled with swords, hence why he mentions Zoro's swordsmanship and not fighting abilities and why he puts himself as the one with the role to defeat Arlong. And, once again, he's the main character, the chosen one, who is gaining Kaido's respect as of now, who makes his way to his dream through defeating enemies, and whose dream has been factually linked to being the strongest either by Whitebeard being the only one known to rival Roger or Chinjao saying that becoming the king who will rule the other king includes being able to surpass the admirals and the emperors.

Luffy is the strongest fighter in the crew and will always be.

I couldn't care less at this point. These Zoro cultists (not just fans) are everywhere in this forum, turning it into a "Grandmaster"-centric community and actually treating others like retards on a daily basis because they don't believe Zoro is stronger than the chosen one in a fighting series. Give thanks from normal users still making the effort to give them arguments instead of simply mocking them as outcasts.
Saved as one of the best post. Props to you for being kind enough to even care at this point.

Last edited:
What visible damage are you looking for exactly with blunt force? Kaido was puking up blood from Luffy's punches. Is Oda supposed to draw what the insides of Kaido looks like after every attack? Or is internal damage not supposed to count just because you can't see it?
It IS very simple, if Oda really wanted to show Luffy IS above Zoro, this is what he would have done.

Zoro would have make Kaido Scream at best, while Luffy punch Kaido so hard his wound reopen and crush his inside.

Insteed of that he has Zoro perma damage Kaido while Luffy still has yet to do any damage.

That IS it, Zoro scaring Kaido while weakenned and stopping Hakkai if even momentarily realy put him on a highter pedestal than Luffy curently.

No bias, but that is how thing stand for now.

S

Shepherd

It IS very simple, if Oda really wanted to show Luffy IS above Zoro, this is what he would have done.

Zoro would have make Kaido Scream at best, while Luffy punch Kaido so hard his wound reopen and crush his inside.

Insteed of that he has Zoro perma damage Kaido while Luffy still has yet to do any damage.

That IS it, Zoro scaring Kaido while weakenned and stopping Hakkai if even momentarily realy put him on a highter pedestal than Luffy curently.

No bias, but that is how thing stand for now.
"Zoro scaring Kaido while weakened and stopping Hakkai put him on a higher pedestal than Luffy currently"

K let's not act like Kaido didn't immedietly shrug off Zolo's final attack and continue fighting as usual. Even Zolo himself remarked on how lackluster the attack was, after of which he collapses as Luffy immedietly steals the show, ordering Zolo to go downstairs.

Right afterwards, Luffy in Base form was able to equal Hybrid Kaido in physical strength in 3 different Advanced CoC clashes. The prospect of Zolo being anywhere near Luffy in strength is 0%.

"Zoro scaring Kaido while weakened and stopping Hakkai put him on a higher pedestal than Luffy currently"

K let's not act like Kaido didn't immedietly shrug off Zolo's final attack and continue fighting as usual. Even Zolo himself remarked on how lackluster the attack was, after of which he collapses as Luffy immedietly steals the show, ordering Zolo to go downstairs.

Right afterwards, Luffy in Base form was able to equal Hybrid Kaido in physical strength in 3 different Advanced CoC clashes. The prospect of Zolo being anywhere near Luffy in strength is 0%.
He did not scrug it off, as proof the scare remained.

On the otherhand he strugged of all Luffy's attack which obviously did not let any damage on him.

@Shepherd , what do you think Kaido's subordunate will notice first when Kaido appears in front of them? Or Big Mom?

The only proof that Kaido even fought the rooftop 5 are the perma damage done by Zoro.

And ya know they will Ask him?

"who managed to do this? IS it Luffy?"

All of them will be surprised to hear that the only damage did not Come from Luffy but his subordinate, Zoro.

No. I was talking about when Luffy was fighting Doffy. Luffy got injured and yet his KKG still have island DC feat. His body is injured but his attack is the same. Dead bed Whitebeard obliterated Marineford with two holes in his chest and half of his face blown off. Doesn't matter if Zoro have broken bones when fighting Kaido. Zoro fans also claim that Asura is a mode and a mode is not supposed to be nerf?

That's still their roles. Sanji and Streussen are both chefs. Luffy and Big Mom are captains. All of them are still a fighters.
Yeah and you don't have me saying Asura would have done more damage. The point of mentioning Zoro's injuries is that he couldn't actually keep fighting.

And again, Streussen doesn't compare in any way. I'm not sure what you are still trying to cling to with that
im the biggest zkk believer but this kind of shit is why people ridicule zoro fan so much.
imagine being this insecure about a comic character
I think a lot of it is kind of a joke. Like the grandmaster stuff, you know? OP doesn't subscribe to power level thinking. There are fights that are easier for one character or another to win so there's no true greater than or less than without a significant overall gap in ability.
Truly, I could not word this better myself. They're living in a Zolo-cultist delusion and, even after Luffy in his base-form out-performs Zolo in his strongest, even when Oda has Zolo wrapped up like a blunt and sent down as per Luffy's orders, they'll still be out here putting Zolo above his MC captain. All we can do is shake our heads and see their moans and cries for what they are, depraved delusions that go against Oda and all the obvious portayal & feats he has put to indicate Luffy's superiority over Zolo. I mean, the guy back in Enies Lobby literally put a numerical power-system placing Luffy nearly twice as high as Zolo & Sanji and yet these people think Oda would ever change his ways.
That's kind of a weird measure because you're talking about a guy Zoro walked away from and had the strength to keep fighting after vs a guy who pushed Luffy to the point of not being able to move. Even if you take Doriki seriously, it was something measured at base form. So swords didn't count, DF powers didn't count, and in itself it was irrelevant to Luffy because he was immune to Lucci's human offense/striking power.

I don't think the "Is he strong? Watch off!" colorspread was unintentional, I think Gears cemented Luffy in a superior position as a fighter, but I don't think it is still something that keeps any distance between them in ability. Luffy's results are generally pretty overrated by people who don't appreciate context

Nothing from my argument has changed. Those abilities are found amongst the Strongest people in the World.

And Zoro not having any Top Tier haki that he can consistently use excludes him from being ranked among the Strongest.

You guys acting like Top Tier Haki is no big deal because Zoro doesn't have it, is a joke. Mihawk would demolish Zoro twelves ways from Sunday, and I guarantee you it's not because Zoro is lagging behind him in the physical department.

And I don't want to hear "but he used it with Asura" and "He might have Top Tier CoA". He had no clue what he did when Kaido question if he had CoC, and him having Top Tier CoA is headcannon till proven otherwise.
I just proved that the implication changed.

Literally what I just proved you wrong on. The statements do not exclude someone not having those haki types from being top tier.
So now it is "being able to consistently use"? Where in the manga is that stated?
Zoro used it, end of story.

Just like how Luffy has been demolished how many times now? Even with his top tier tech, Kaido doesn't count him among the very strongest.....which again proves my point.

Zoro not being aware is irrelevant to him having it. It is confirmed that he imbued his attack with COC, is that not top tier tech?

Guess Oden didn't have top tier COA then , let's add Roger and WB...We NeEd CoNfIrMaTiOn

Agree to disagree, Zoro being more lethal mean he Can end any battle with one serious hit.

Look at Killer, Apoo that Zoro One shotted.

Luffy will need multiples punchs just to injure them.

WE Can also take Kaido as an exemple, After multiples CoCoA hit Kaido is still fine mainwhile one hit form broken bones Zoro was enough to leave a perma damage.

@Zoro D Goat Hope you are doing well.
Zoro used his signature 3SS move to put down a vulnerable kamazou with only 1 Scythe to protect himself with

the match was disproportionate the moment zoro took his scythe.. go figure he couldn't defend himself
.. then on the roof we see killer equating the Onigiri with his beheader claws... so makes you wonder if he could equate Onigiri

and sorry that isn't permanent damage but a scar and a scar is not something that cannot be healed .. which zoro used his strongest attack regardless of his condition to leave that scar.. and luffy was using basic Acoc punches in his state after he took Kaido's named move to his face, kaido didn't treat Zoro's attack any different from luffys' Acoc punches that make him stumble over anf bleed and luffy isn't even using gears.

this is not to say Luffy Acoc punches over Ahsura but.. kaido doesn't give a shit to anything he tanks so its not an ideal example.

In a fight mobility, endurance, durability and offense are key. no one can just win with just AP against someone who excels in other categories.

and sorry the preconception of people KO'in opponents with one hit from the get go is not how you determine things like the survival percentage.... especially without determining who they are facing..

its highly likely EOS Luffy and EOS kid would be on the same level and god knows what buffs killer would get..

but lets for argument's sake choose King as a reference.

his survival rate would be 0 not matter who he faces whether zoro or luffy coz he's near fodder compared to what zoro and luffy would be EOS

you can't say him fighting Luffy he'd have a greater chance of survival than zoro coz zoro ONE SHOTS HIM.... that's pretty unnecessary considering he has no chance of surviving either way, luffy can KKG tf out of him as well if he wanted to but that's not how things work... a fight progresses in increments.

if that were the case and people kept one shot'in eachother then MF war would be won by WBP

EOS Luffy= the greatess

EOS Zoro = the strongest

If you have 10% of survival against Luffy, your chance are bellow 1% against Zoro thanks to his AP and lethality.
Imagine saying Rayleigh is Yonko level.

Those who say Zoro will be stronger than Luffy, do they agree that Zoro's master, Mihawk is Yonkou level? Because;

1) if Mihawak is Yonkou level, then he needs to defeat a Yonkou to bs the WSS
2) By surpassing him he can be stronger than him
3) If he become stronger than Mihawk, he will become stronger than a Yonkou
4) If Zoro becomes stronger than Yonkou then ultimately, he become stronger than Luffy.
5) If it is the case, then I have no problem in accepting Zoro > Luffy
I feel silly to be arguing about this, it is like a fact for me that Luffy > Zoro.
But I keep on seeing posts like this, :kayneshrug:

Their fighting styles are different and fans confuse it by discussing who is stronger.
Closest example that I can give is if someone plays PubG: Zoro can be like AWM (lethal, but limited ammo) while Luffy can be like M24/M249, lethal + unlimited ammo.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if this is the only Western Forum where Zoro and Luffy fans are constantly fighting to determine who is stronger lmao.

More surprising the characters themselves get along pretty well and don't constantly want to prove one is stronger than the other.

We have Shanks vs Mihawk and Admirals vs Yonkou already for that purposeNo need to have a fight between guys from the same Side.

Last edited:
I just proved that the implication changed.

Literally what I just proved you wrong on. The statements do not exclude someone not having those haki types from being top tier.
So now it is "being able to consistently use"? Where in the manga is that stated?
Zoro used it, end of story.

Just like how Luffy has been demolished how many times now? Even with his top tier tech, Kaido doesn't count him among the very strongest.....which again proves my point.

Zoro not being aware is irrelevant to him having it. It is confirmed that he imbued his attack with COC, is that not top tier tech?

Guess Oden didn't have top tier COA then , let's add Roger and WB...We NeEd CoNfIrMaTiOn
You proved nothing wrong when my point the whole time was that these abilities are possessed only by the strongest. That implies that to be ranked among the Strongest, you need Top Tier Haki.

This isn't like Luffy vs the Boa sisters where he was so physically beyond their level, that them having Haki didn't matter. Top Tiers themselves are physical monsters, and they possess Top Tier Haki. So if you get into a fight against a Top Tier, without Top Tier Haki yourself, them your chances of victory are slim to none. You can't just physically overcome them, and render their Haki useless, and you can't defend against that level of Haki without having that level of Haki yourself.

So what's next, Luffy had FS and CoC during Marineford because he manifested if briefly? Unlocking it and being able to consistently use it throughout the course of a fight are two different things. Zoro still needs to train to learn how to use it.

Difference between Oden, Roger and Whitebeard with Zoro is that they are Top Tiers and ranked amongst the Strongest in the World, so the likelihood of them having it can be implied.

Luffy was on the losing end of a fight against Katakuri, who had Future Sight, for 11 hours. Just because Luffy stood his ground for that long by himself doesn't mean he could be considered ranked among the Strongest in the World. So just because Zoro had some great moments in a 2 v 5 battle against Kaido and Big Mom doesn't mean he's already to be ranked amongst the Strongest in the World. Not considering the condition he was in at the end of that fight. He had to unlock CoC at the very end just to do any real damage to Kaido at the very end of the fight. Once he learns to consitstantly use that ability, then we can talk about where he stands.

S

Shepherd

On the otherhand he strugged of all Luffy's attack which obviously did not let any damage on him.

@Shepherd , what do you think Kaido's subordunate will notice first when Kaido appears in front of them? Or Big Mom?

The only proof that Kaido even fought the rooftop 5 are the perma damage done by Zoro.

All of them will be surprised to hear that the only damage did not Come from Luffy but his subordinate, Zoro.
It left a scar but Zolo was only capable of doing that once in his most extreme, life-or-death, seemingly uncontrolled state yet Luffy IN BASE FORM was able to spam that move immedietly after.

The fact that Zolo himself lamented on how little damage it is should tell you enough. You'd expect Zolo in his final, most extreme life-or-death form to AT LEAST bring Kaido to his knees, but no, all was left was a relatively tiny scar that wasn't even on any vital areas.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only visible injury on Kata is the one he inflicted on himself but you wouldn't say that it was the cause of his defeat nor that it was the most damage he sustained since obviously Luffys attacks did far more damage and were what caused his downfall. If you are looking for a crazy wound to indicate Luffy doing the most damage then you will never find one.

It left a scar but Zolo was only capable of doing that once in his most extreme, life-or-death, seemingly uncontrolled state yet Luffy IN BASE FORM was able to spam that move immedietly after.

The fact that Zolo himself lamented on how little damage it is should tell you enough. You'd expect Zolo in his final, most extreme life-or-death form to AT LEAST bring Kaido to his knees, but no, all was left was a relatively tiny scar that wasn't even on any vital areas.
I like how you keep Ignoring the main topic, that Luffy did not do any noticable damage to Kaido.

I like how you keep Ignoring the main topic, that Luffy did not do any noticable damage to Kaido.
And why do you keep ignoring people asking you to explain what kind of noticeable damage you are looking for from a blunt force attack? Should Luffy be punching holes through Kaido? Panels of Kaidos insides ruptured?

Did the scabbards damage Kaido more than Luffy because their attacks were more noticeable?

And what did this internal damage acomplished in the End?

Give Kaido a bloody lips?

Even Law managed to injure Kaido internaly using his DF,same for Killer and none of them were able to leave a perma damage like Zoro.
What did that scar accomplish in the end? Kaido still stood after the attack and still defeated Luffy despite it.

S

Shepherd

And what did this internal damage acomplished in the End?

Give Kaido a bloody lips?

Even Law managed to injure Kaido internaly using his DF,same for Killer and none of them were able to leave a perma damage like Zoro.
If Kaido is protrusing blood the way Luffy is causing him, that means internal wounds are being inflicted. Wounds of which could very well be permanent but we wouldn't know since it's internal.

What matters is how Kaido reacts, Kaido reacted much more fiercely to Luffy's Kong Gatling because it knocked Kaido out temporarily, something nobody else was able to do. Zolo's attack on the other hand was not even enough to bring Kaido to his knees, Kaido quite literally ate Zolos attack and moved on.

And this is just one downside that swordsman have that brawlers don't. Unless your hitting a vital area, cuts are not going to deal any significant damage because of how precise and thin they are. Blunt attacks on the other hand have more of an impact, even if you don't hit a vital area your still exerting alot of damage. Zolo did not hit any vital area and the scar he left was rather small, so we can conclude it wasn't that significant of an attack.