Current Events Rank the characters from the most impressive to the least impressive from Chapter 1002

*Luffy - as usually, he was the main fighter. He did a lot of damage, he showed few nice moves
*Kaido - even though he is getting pummelled third chapter in raw, he still looks unfazed.
* Big Mom - she dealt quite a lot of damage and she showned some great attacks and she is still undamaged.
* Law - he may not did anything special by he was at least useful and his gamma knife damage might come in play later in game
* Zoro - he (or rather Enma) scared BM and Kaido, he again was useful on defense. He still needs to work on Enma control
*Killer - cool looking attack, but got toasted
*Kidd - he did nothing special, maybe in next chapter he will get opportunity to shine

The most efficient :
BM : damaged 4 SN and helping Kaido af.
Luffy : Tanking and Damaging
Law : GK + teleporting everyone like a real support!
Killer : Pierced Kaido af!!
Kidd : did a WWE technique to Kaido lol!
Zoro : he wounded no one but saved Luffy.
Kaido : he wounded no one afaik.

The most impressive :
Kaido : how many attacks did he tanked in this chapter ? wow
BM : she is dominating the fight like a true top tier.
Zoro : the fact he made BM and Kaido who didn't care about any attacks, moves until now and suddenly they screamed, shivered, dodged make Zoro the most impressive.
Luffy : tanking and damaging but i feel like his attacks are less and less efficient ? maybe it's just me ..
Killer : the panel he pierced Kaido is crazy
Law : correct.
Kidd : underwhelming ... not as expected.

Last edited:
I agree with @Van 100%
Post automatically merged:

1. BM
-Can have lighting flying everywhere and in any direction and it one shot Killer. Also damages Zoro. Prometheus also damaged Kidd. Big MOM FINALLY does something.

2. Luffy
-Hurt Kaido again and shrugged off his Boro Breath

3. Zoro
-forced Kaido of all people to dodge cause he didn't want to get hit by Enma

4. Kaido
-tankes attacks as usual

5. Killer
-hurt Kaido and had him screaming in pain. Got one shot by BM

6. Kidd
-slammed Kaido. Blasted by BM

7. Law
-hurt Kaido..
Oh nvm
Zoro shat on Luffy this chapter

Luffy 1- Tanking boro breath with haki is a BIG feat he still seems to have taken a little bit of damage, but impressive none the less., not only that but he also did most damage and saved Killer's ass.
Zoro 2- Made the yonkos poop a little when he was about to slice, had Kaido not been hit by Luffy and felt it two chapters ago and stood still the arc would likely have ended earlier than it was supposed to. Not only that but he protected Luffy from damage with Law's help.
Killer 3- Climbing that dragon like it was a shadow of colossus boss, he would have fucked that snake up if big meme didnt flash his ass.
Law 4- It seems his gamma knife was too overhyped....i fuckign told you all he would never be able to one shot Kaido with it...Soo much for "df that bypass all durability".
Kidd 5-
Shame it barely did any damage, if any. RIP his robot too, it looked cool.

It did damage
And recomposed his mechanical arm 1 second after that, laughing at Kaido for the try
:kayneshrug:
I think i didnt pay atenntion then, i though part of the robot was done.
If it did it was minimal, still, all 5 where pretty impressive and anyone who says otherwise is lying....Suplexing a fucking yonko is no small feat, i think Kidd time to shine will come if Oda dosent decide to troll us and offscreen everything at some point.

If it did it was minimal, still, all 5 where pretty impressive, Kidd time to shine will come if Oda dosent decide to troll us and offscreen everything at some point.
Enough damage to make him scream in pain and being called out for 'bypassing his durability'. Just cause the attack (pretty basic tbh) wasn't spectacular at first sight doesn't mean didn't do damage.
That wasn't even everything he did in the chapter.
Lot of shit talk is being made on Kidd without a reason, that's my point.

Rank by impressive (not related to efficiency)

1. BM: shines like a boss. She babysits Kaido and looks like a mastermind in this fight, which seems contradict with her character. I start to like BigMom more than Kaido because of this chapter

2. Zoro: Super cool panels. While others dodge the wind attack, he divert it like nothing while looking super badass. His ittoryou attack looks dope and makes Yonko dodge for the first time.

3. Killer: what an attack!

4. Law: his DF is so useful in the fight.

5. Kaido: punching bag as always.

6. Kid: Fighting robot is kinda meh for me. Frankly looks cooler.

7. Luffy: He is the most efficient but least impressive for me. I lose interest in him due to plot convenient. Immune to lightning is ok. But tanks bolo breath easily due to guts is another plot hole.

1.luffy
2. Kidd he blocked the lightning attack and wind attack with his metal. Made kaido scream in pain
3. Law made kaido scream in pain not once but twice
4. Killer made kaido scream in pain
5.Zoro he hasn’t done anything to the yonko and got hit by an attack I’m not putting someone at the top of my list who didn’t even hurt the yonko yet

Let’s be real the only reason someone could put zoro at anything else then last is fanboyism. Also killer didn’t need law to attack kaido so that’s another reason I got killer above zoro rn.