General & Others Rank these fanbase from the worst fanbase to the least worst fanbase

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yonkou fans - super whiny and just unfunny af, no aura.
Luffy fans - Imagine stanning the MC and still making feats up.
Zoro fans - way more humour than the 2 above but admittedly toxic af.
Sanji fans - Can be funny, but I feel like Zoro fans turned them into the monsters we see today.
Admiral fans - Definitely the funniest fandom, like any fandom they can be toxic but the humour outweighs it here.

Zoro fans are the only ones who truly understand the potential of this manga, every other fanbase is inferior in various degrees, but the worse are the Luffystans who pretend to be Law fans to try to downplay Zoro as they are afraid to admit that Luffy's soo called "rivals" are inferior to the grandmaster, and Sanjistans who come up with their shit takes as the gap in strenght between Zoro and Sanji only gets wider and wider(they where never close in power to begin with).
:kata:
BB, admiral and other minnor fanbases can sometimes come up with interesting theories, exept Koby fans, because Koby is trash.
:whitepress:

Zoro
Admiral
Younko
Sanji
Luffy

Zoro fans downplays every characters + absolute bad takes
Admiral fans nitpicking + twisting manga (they have cool memes tho)
Stanning Younko is weird I think (Younko as a group)

I'm talking about WG only not in general so it could change

Luffy fans are out right borderline autistic. Same goes for Sanji fans.

Admiral and yonkou fans once in a while rise and then calm down.

Zoro fans got beef with every fandom not named Mihawk.
does mihawk have a fanbase
Post automatically merged:

Yonkou fans - super whiny and just unfunny af, no aura.
Luffy fans - Imagine stanning the MC and still making feats up.
Zoro fans - way more humour than the 2 above but admittedly toxic af.
Sanji fans - Can be funny, but I feel like Zoro fans turned them into the monsters we see today.
Admiral fans - Definitely the funniest fandom, like any fandom they can be toxic but the humour outweighs it here.
why is it weird to stan (like) the mc, imagine reading a manga where you don't like the MC

No one hates Luffy, just his fanbase
I do

A fanbase apes it's character

Only this accounts for why Zoro fans are the most broodingly tryhard but for the most shallow of causes, much like Zoro who's personal motivations plunge no deeper than a balloon on water; and Admiral fans being the most sensible and mentally sound, as characters who spend time commanding fleets on the outside, and abstracting moral dilemmas, justice and other complex notions within themselves, must be

Last edited:
I do

A fanbase apes it's character

Only this accounts for why Zoro fans are the most broodingly tryhard but for the most shallow of causes, much like Zoro who's personal motivations plunge no deeper than a balloon on water, and Admiral fans being the most sensible and mentally sound, as characters who spend time commanding fleets, and abstracting about concepts such as justice and moral dilemmas must be
Zoro is the prime example as how characters should be written, specialy in such a long series. Only a complete utter idiot cant see the suble yet impactfull character development he had throught the series, and even if its more "in your face" with Luffy, his character development was masterfully done.

Imagine reading one piece for the fucking admirals aka the tenryubito bitches LOL.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro is the prime example as how characters should be written, specialy in such a long series. Only a complete utter idiot cant see the suble yet impactfull character development he had throught the series, and even if its more "in your face" with Luffy, his character development was masterfully done.
Oh what developing what type of hard thing he can cut? Lol

Imagine reading one piece for the fucking admirals aka the Gorosei bitches LOL.
What nuanced thoughts or ideas to be discussed does Discount Store Guts, or any of the Fairy Hats give?

More discussions have been had over this tiny Akainu panel alone than any scene in Moss's 27 years of panel time

Oh what developing what type of hard thing he can cut? Lol

What nuanced thoughts or ideas to be discussed does Discount Store Guts, or any of the Fairy Hats give?

More discussions have been had over this tiny Akainu panel alone than any scene in Moss's 27 years of panel time
Imagine not being able to understand the character development going on with the crew the story is following, do you just look at the pretty pictures and ignore the fucking text?
:suresure::suresure:
No one gives a shit about this pannel btw, it just shows Akainu is an asshole.

Imagine not being able to understand the character development going on with the crew the story is following, do you just look at the pretty pictures and ignore the fucking text?
:suresure::suresure:
No one gives a shit about this pannel btw, it just shows Akainu is an asshole.
Yeah you're just low IQ and unfortunately continuing to reply won't raise you a point or two, it'll just decrease my own