General & Others Rank these fanbase from the worst fanbase to the least worst fanbase

Best
-Luffy fans: Might be glazing rn but they're in a safe spot to call shit. He's the main character. It's their world and we're all living in it.
-Admiral fans: You guys are persistent but way more reasonable than everyone else here.
-Yonko fans: Odd to categorize Yonko under an umbrella cause even with Big Mom and Kaido, people hype them up VERY differently
-Sanji fans: If you stop falling for Zoro fan bait, you'd be higher.
-Zoro fans: congratulations on making it this far if you're a Zoro fan. Your literacy exceeds 95% of your compatriots!
Worst

F

Foul Legacy

Feels insecured. Answers in a nano second. Hence proved my point.
My reply is literally above , now if you understand how notification works , (which you obviously don't as goofy fans always low ok IQ) , Immediately got a notification when you replied.

Thanks for proving my point of goofy fans being borderline Autistic and Low IQ.
:ihaha:

Depends on how you define worst here.

In terms of pathetic - Its Sanji (resorting to lies then whine about Toei), Shanks (shit reading skills - complete denial) and Admirals (they got done by Oda though) Law fans are pretty retarded too but they are so insignificant it doesnt really matter
Yonkos and Luffy fans are so insecure of Zoro and Mihawk (I still find them better than the other three generally, they have some retards like Goofy Top 1 retards)
Zoro fans (has a mix of everything, trolls, based debaters, just appreciate the character, toxic, ready to fight anyone and everyone)

Sanji
Shanks
Admiral
Luffy
Yonko
Zoro

Everybody is a villain to somebody else so there is no universal choice here

My reply is literally above , now if you understand how notification works , (which you obviously don't as goofy fans always low ok IQ) , Immediately got a notification when you replied.

Thanks for proving my point of goofy fans being borderline Autistic and Low IQ.
:ihaha:
Autism spectrum disorder is not someyhing that should not be used invariably to just anyone.
I was just writing my thoughts as why i feel zoro fans are toxic like you shared yours.
Post automatically merged:

they counter your every headcanon
What headcanons did you all counter? Youpeople are brainwashed by Nik87. Like eg:
Kaku > Lucci
King > Kaido
ZKK 1.0
Zkk 2.0

No one hates Luffy, just his fanbase.

Imagine simping for the fucking MC and still feeling like you need to make up feats that didnt happen. Thats the problem with some parts of the Luffy fanbase.
Which feats did Luffy fans made up ?

At the moment Luffy have the best feats in the manga they dont need to makes up feats

And bro you are a Zoro fans just this week one you made a thread about "Zoro Can defeat Gorosei" based on a Pokémon game Logic
It's not even the worst thread you makes
I can't even list all the bs you made

Last edited:
F

Foul Legacy

What headcanons did you all counter? Youpeople are brainwashed by Nik87. Like eg:
Kaku > Lucci
King > Kaido
ZKK 1.0
Zkk 2.0
Kaku powers were Never measured after he ate the fruit , I can still debate he's close to lucci than y'all imagine and some cases stronger.

King > Kaidou , only in terms of Defense and Endurance , he has no buisness being stronger in terms of Haki. There.

ZKK 1.0 was never undertood by y'all.
ZKK 2.0 was faar much better what we got in egghead. It's critisicm everywhere for that and Same goes for Luffy vs Kaidou.

Which feats did Luffy fans made up ?

At the moment Luffy have the best feats in the manga they dont need to makes up feats

And bro you are a Zoro fans just this week one you made a thread about "Zoro Can defeat Gorosei" based on a Pokémon game Logic
It's not even the worst thread you makes
I can't even list all the bs you made
One of the most made up feats is that Luffy soloed Doffy in Dressrosa, when Doffy was fighting while holding his organs toghether with strings. Or that he would beat up Kaido withoud needing to awaken G5 if the CP-0 dude didnt interrupt the fight.
:doffyou:

They gave a sword to a gorosei, that gorosei is going down by the hands of a swordman, its simple math man you dont have to be a genius to figure out how Oda writes his manga at this point....But since you are a sanjistan and you guys only look at the images and ignore all the text, im not surprised.
:kayneshrug:

One of the most made up feats is that Luffy soloed Doffy in Dressrosa, when Doffy was fighting while holding his organs toghether with strings. Or that he would beat up Kaido withoud needing to awaken G5 if the CP-0 dude didnt interrupt the fight
Never seen anyone saying this you are just making things up
Even if I says it's true I can't even calme that a minority among Luffy fans
It would be like talking quote from nik or any Zoro stans and claiming it's Zoro stans
It's dumb

They gave a sword to a gorosei, that gorosei is going down by the hands of a swordman, its simple math man you dont have to be a genius to figure out how Oda writes his manga at this point....But since you are a sanjistan and you guys only look at the images and ignore all the text, im not surprised.
So as Venus as a Sword it means he will lose against Zoro in this arc
Man I don't even know what to say