General & Others Rank these fanbase from the worst fanbase to the least worst fanbase

Admirals fans, Yonko fans, Sanji fans, Luffy fans, Zoro fans. In that order.

Admiral fans are loud and retarded. Yonko fans are the almost the same. Slightly less loud, a bit more retarded.
Sanji fans are completely delusional and annoying. The inject themselves into conversation where they have no place.
Luffy fans so full of themselves. Yeah okay brah, we read Luffys story. We know he is going to win and be the savior. Whats the point in stanning that? Babys first favorite.
Same as Luffy fans, but with the caveat that Zoro is not the MC. They still know that Zoro will accomplish his goal and be the GOAT. They are just less cunts about it than Luffy stans.

Rank them from the worst fanbase to the least worst fanbase.

Yonko fans, Admiral fans, Zoro fans, Sanji fans, and Luffy fans.

:pepebusi:
Zoro fans are in their own stratosphere (self evident in this thread - not a single one of the worst culprits has the self awareness to even recognise Zoro fans in the top 3 worst, let alone that they hold the crown for most annoying on the internet alongside Andrew Tate fans and neo-nazis)

Sanji fans are far worse than the rest but not as bad as Zoro fans

Big gap

Yonko and Admiral fans are as bad as eachother
Luffy fans the least awful - they hardly cause any problems

Last edited:
1.- Zoro fans
2.- Luffy fans
3.- Sanji Fans
4.- Yonko fans
5.- Admiral fans.

Zoro fans always try to say he is stronger than Luffy which is stupid, while Luffy fans always think he he neg diffs his previous enemy or overrate his feats.

Admiral fans know they are top tiers but are just waiting for feats to put them equal to Yonko, meanwhile they arent bad.

My worst enemy
2nd most enemy
Dude Im neutral about
Dude Im chill with
Me

Everyone will post like this because they will never self judge.​
I do want to say that all these fanbases are all toxic, even the ones that might seem the least worst for some people.

For example, even though I put the Admiral fanbase as the least worst fanbase, that doesn't mean I think they are perfect, there are plenty of times where they have been toxic, heck one of the worst and most toxic users on the Admiral fandom on this site is kurwa.

I do also agree that those who are fans of a certain characters or group like Zoro or a Yonko for example, will be more cool with their fanbase and think they are least worst compared to others.

From least worst to most:

5) Admiral fans
Majority of the people that hate them are obviously yonko fans so that dumbs them down. Could switch with Sanji fans since they love to mimick yonko fan behavior as a middle finger to them.

4) Sanji
Insane victim complex due to their insane hatred of Zoro fans. The hate they get mainly stems from Zoro fans alone so that dumbs them down.

3) Luffy
Flooded with Oda apologist and know it alls. Usually very condescending and believe that liking the MC makes them infallible or something. Many fanbases get annoyed by them.

2) Zoro
Hated by almost every other fanbase for a reason and there are lots of them. From victims complexes, to know it alls, to trolls you name it. Mostly power level junkies.

1) Yonko
Mostly because of Shanks fans, the volume of death threats, whining, and condescention are completely insane. They also have the Oda apologist Luffy fans. Majority are power level junkies as well.
Van please, zoro fans are the worst
Admiral fans are as bad as yonko fans (who are mostly just shanks and wb fans being aggressive )

Zoro Stan’s are infamous outside of the fan base so
:sanmoji:

Emperor Stan’s are mainly toxic when it involves admirals tbh but for the most part each emperor has their own fan base
Most not trolling admiral fans just want them to get the respect they deserve. Most not putting admirals above the emperors but saying they’re close or comparable. Which they are

Luffy Stan’s were at their peak annoying during wci imo. Tho general one piece fans that use Luffy to wank the verse or always comparing op to other series are annoying

Sanji stans for the most part get extremely toxic when it involves zoro. A lot of the time they come off insecure about Sanji being their favorite