General & Others Rank these fanbase from the worst fanbase to the least worst fanbase

Never seen anyone saying this you are just making things up
Even if I says it's true I can't even calme that a minority among Luffy fans
It would be like talking quote from nik or any Zoro stans and claiming it's Zoro stans
It's dumb

So as Venus as a Sword it means he will lose against Zoro in this arc
Man I don't even know what to say
I never said on this arc, the focus is getting away not defeating the gorosei. Sanjistans realy love to make shit up on their heads, no wonder sanji is your fav LOL.

1. Zoro fans
2. Sanji fans
3. Admiral fans
4. Yonko fans
5. Luffy fans - someone please point me to some obnoxious threads pushing a Luffy agenda that’s wrong.
Post automatically merged:

does mihawk have a fanbase
Post automatically merged:

why is it weird to stan (like) the mc, imagine reading a manga where you don't like the MC
Mihawk is a subset of Zoro fans.

I never said on this arc, the focus is getting away not defeating the gorosei. Sanjistans realy love to make shit up on their heads, no wonder sanji is your fav LOL.
Bro your average takes are shit
"I have seen a few Luffy fans said he could have beat Kaido w/o G5 so Luffy fans makes up feats" :gokulaugh:

Then I talk you about a thread saying Zoro Can currently you talk me about later are you dumb ?

I'm not even a Sanji fans but seeing he rents free in tour head is fun

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
From least worst to most:

5) Admiral fans
Majority of the people that hate them are obviously yonko fans so that dumbs them down. Could switch with Sanji fans since they love to mimick yonko fan behavior as a middle finger to them.

4) Sanji
Insane victim complex due to their insane hatred of Zoro fans. The hate they get mainly stems from Zoro fans alone so that dumbs them down.

3) Luffy
Flooded with Oda apologist and know it alls. Usually very condescending and believe that liking the MC makes them infallible or something. Many fanbases get annoyed by them.

2) Zoro
Hated by almost every other fanbase for a reason and there are lots of them. From victims complexes, to know it alls, to trolls you name it. Mostly power level junkies.

1) Yonko
Mostly because of Shanks fans, the volume of death threats, whining, and condescention are completely insane. They also have the Oda apologist Luffy fans. Majority are power level junkies as well.

From least worst to most:

5) Admiral fans
Majority of the people that hate them are obviously yonko fans so that dumbs them down. Could switch with Sanji fans since they love to mimick yonko fan behavior as a middle finger to them.

4) Sanji
Insane victim complex due to their insane hatred of Zoro fans. The hate they get mainly stems from Zoro fans alone so that dumbs them down.

3) Luffy
Flooded with Oda apologist and know it alls. Usually very condescending and believe that liking the MC makes them infallible or something. Many fanbases get annoyed by them.

2) Zoro
Hated by almost every other fanbase for a reason and there are lots of them. From victims complexes, to know it alls, to trolls you name it. Mostly power level junkies.

1) Yonko
Mostly because of Shanks fans, the volume of death threats, whining, and condescention are completely insane. They also have the Oda apologist Luffy fans. Majority are power level junkies as well.
Death threats.. Wait what :risicheck:

1. Yonko fans - Only fandom I’ve seen wish Oda cancer.
2. Zoro fans - There’s a reason they don’t get along with any other fanbase
3. Sanji fans - “Toei hates Sanji!” Victim complex gets annoying. (Especially those who just want Sanji to be a fighter 24/7) like seriously just laugh at the gags, the barking scene is funny chill.
4. Luffy fans - Worst ones are just those who complain that Oda “nerfs” Luffy because Luffys never as strong as they’d like to be.
5. Admiral fans - Most just appreciate their characters which ngl there’s a lot to appreciate about them. Only get crazy when people put them on the tier of Marco.

Bro your average takes are shit
"I have seen a few Luffy fans said he could have beat Kaido w/o G5 so Luffy fans makes up feats" :gokulaugh:

Then I talk you about a thread saying Zoro Can currently you talk me about later are you dumb ?

I'm not even a Sanji fans but seeing he rents free in tour head is fun
Soo are you saying he could beat Kaido on g4?

Did i make that thread? If not then why are you even bringing that up to me?
:mihugh:
You cant even read the comments you are replying, this puts you on sajistan tier.