Chrollo - 110

Ging : 112
Botobai : 114
Beyond : 115
Old Netero : 180
Royal guards : 200
Meruem : at least 300

I will not give numbers but comparisons:

Razor: Hisoka was just slightly interested but in the end he beat him at his own game (dodgeball) so that is enough for him. In a proper fight Hisoka will most likely destroy him.

Biscuit: better than Razor but not very much. Even if Hisoka didn't see her true form he didn't have the slightest sign of interest towards her, never (not even during the dodgeball but to say the truth she didn't do anything exceptional before being eliminated). The point is that Biscuit is probably retired as a fighter or has passed her prime and doesn't apply really anymore / has reach her potential. She says more than a time through the manga how much potential Killua and Gom have, I remember a line were she says she learnt to do something like the lightings Killua do only in her 20ies aka she has much less potential aka Hisoka is interested only in guys with unimaginable potential (Gon and Killua) or guys that (also) have already realized (a portion or fully doesn't matter) this potential (Gin, Netero, Illumi) aka guys who can give him a memorable fight and Biscuit doesn't fall in this category.

Kite: Probably better than Biscuit. Entertained to a degree but not really. Kite put up a good fight vs Pitou (he lost an arm from the start and Pitou ended up with a lot of bruises) but not to the point to be really interested by Kite. Illumi said that Hisoka missing the Chinera ant arc missed the chance to fight the chairman or the royal guards aka that was his league so I guess that him vs Kite could be something like Pitou vs Kite.

Then.. Too many names, I can't wrote a paragraph for each lol.

Anyway: Zeno and Silva, he would be interested, they are close to his level. See Chrollo vs Zeno and Silva.

Netero could have been 100 or even more, but the same can be said for the Zoldycks afterall if Illumi already get a 95.

Morel is a support type, indirect fighting. Hisoka wouldn't be interested nor Morel would want to fight him. Low score.

Knucle. Low score too. Too inexperienced for Hisoka, too good hearted, maybe about Razor level? Less than Biscuit.

Lesser melee spiders. Good scores but nothing serious. He wants only Chrollo from the spiders. Most likely every one of them has some kind of weakness Hisoka already clearly see. Maybe 85-90 compared to Hisoka if Illumi is a 95.

Chrollo, 100 or more.

Ging, at least 105.
Royal Guards are pit the league of Hisoka. Illumi words doesn't really say anything since he himself doesn't know how strong are the royal guards, given that Netero was even weaker than them. Reason he chose to use a nuke to win since he knew he will lose.

Hisoka is gonna get stronger for sure, but he is just like Illumi when he lost, a 95 or at best a 100. And Chrollo was, IMO weaker than him or equal to him, since he had to make a lot of prep to fight Hizoka.
Post automatically merged:

Overall I think Hisoka is a monster and quite strong and very talented but I believe that theres a huge bias towards him in regards to combat ability since he is a fan favorite and he has a lot of fights. But, it's important to also understand who he fights why he wins those fights. Every Fight we've seen Hisoka participate in is used to educate us the viewers in nen combat from Gotoh to Kastro to Chrollo. The people Hisoka have beat are not ideal nen users. They are severely flawed in some way which allows Hisoka to exploit those flaws. Hisoka straight up tells Kastro he would have beat him if he actually focused on his enhancement and kept his cool. Chrollo was a humbling experince for Hisoka because Chrollo is the first Nen User without a massive flaw. Chrollo is not the type to play games with Hisoka and is smart and calm enough to actually beset Hisoka in a battle of mental attrition. I think most only look at Hisoka's fight and assume he can do this against everyone but Chrollo vs Hisoka pretty much dispels that assumption just like Zeno vs Chrollo dispelled the assumption that Chrollo can out wit everyone. The moment Chrollo pulled out Bandits Secret, Zeno pretty much figured out the ability and countered its threat on the spot. Hisoka is still very young and has a lot to learn. Combat Experince is not to be taken lightly. I consider several people here above Hisoka

Razor - 150 - Let's not Kid ourselves. Hisoka couldn't dodge a serve that came for Bisky first. In all out combat, Razor has the numbers advantage and is a monster. To understand how massive his aura reserves are, remember that Razor was the one powering every single Emitter effect in Greed Island. This means that even during the dodgeball game, Razor's aura output was noticeably capped out because emitted aura caps out the user's Output. Razor was enough to straight up deter the entirety of the Troupe. Hisoka has ways to go and it's important to remember that Ging trusted Razor as a Gamemaster. Ging!

Bisky - 160
Kite - 110
Silva - 150
Zeno - 135
Netero - 200
Morel - 155
Knuckle - 95
Uvogin - 100
Phinks - 100
Feitan - 105
Chrollo. - 110

I'm going to put together a Bisky respect thread later if I'm not too lazy.

So if Ging trusted Razor, how strong is Ging?

It is said that Netero used Ging and Paristone to play a few times, and Netero was past his prime when he died. I saw Ging stronger than Netero tbh.

Last edited:
Knuckle has way better feats. He is underrated in general. He has one of the best Hatsus in the whole series and will be a very hard fight for anyone who's not a royal guard or King/Netero/Ging level.

Feitan is overrated as hell. He struggled way too much against a squadron leader. Meanwhile Morel was clapping squadron leaders left and right without any effort. Both Knuckle and Morel would beat Feitan in a fight.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Knuckle has way better feats. He is underrated in general. He has one of the best Hatsus in the whole series and will be a very hard fight for anyone who's not a royal guard or King/Netero/Ging level.

Feitan is overrated as hell. He struggled way too much against a squadron leader. Meanwhile Morel was clapping squadron leaders left and right without any effort. Both Knuckle and Morel would beat Feitan in a fight.
No, Knuckle has mediocre physical stats. Meamwhile Feitan can move at speeds far greater than he can.

Knuckle would be dead upon contact

Morel would fair much better bcs utility but knuckle no way

No, Knuckle has mediocre physical stats. Meamwhile Feitan can move at speeds far greater than he can.

Knuckle would be dead upon contact

Morel would fair much better bcs utility but knuckle no way
Cheetuh is way faster than Feitan and still got clapped by Morel. It's not all about raw stats. It's about using smarts and utilizing your Hatsu to it's full capabilities. I'd argue physically Knuckle is way stronger than Feitan. He's an emitter yet was able to overpower Gon, using just his fists. Knuckles Hatsu is hard to deal with for anyone. It also basically hard counters Feitan's Hatsu but that's besides the point here. Feitan gets overrated because he fits the stoic edgy stereotype that a lot of young people seem to find cool.

Knuckle claps his cheeks 9/10 times

Razor- 120
Bisky- 80
Kite- 85
Silva- 130
Zeno- 110
Netero- 150
Morel- 87
Knuckle- 82
Uvogin- 95
Phinks- 98
Feitan- 100000
Chrollo- 131

Not biased at all btw.

Thanks for the tag scum :sweat:
Not biased at all "chrollo-131":endthis:
Post automatically merged:

-Razor:110
-bisky:90
-kite:95
-Silva:150
-Zeno:120
-Netero:180
-morel:110
-Knuckle:80
-Uvogin:95
-phinks:80
-feitan:80
-chrollo:90
:endthis:

Last edited:
I honestly think the rating system is strictly just aura capacity. So rating higher doesn't necessarily make you stronger.

Razor: 100
Bisky: 100
Kite: 95
Silva: 110
Zeno: 120
Netero: 160 (lower cause he got old, prime is probably 200+)
Morel: 100
Knuckle: 85
Shoot: 85
Uvo: 100
Phinks: 90
Feitan: 90
Chrollo: 100
Ging: 150

RG: 1000 (literally 10x higher than morel)
Ant King: 2000

This is the order defined by the Databook:
a
Netero 125
Biscuit 110
Chrollo 105
Hisoka 100
Razor 100
Morel 95
Kite 95
Knuckle 90

My additions result in this: