Speculations Realistically, how can ZKK occur at this point?

Pretentious lol. What I'm saying is you are ignorantly making a newb association to prove something defiantly weak. Only someone who doesn't know about HnK would compare Kaido to Indra instead of Raoh or Kaioh, so stop getting in your feelings just because I call you out.
yea guess that was a bit formal.. a stuck up schmuck would have been better.. was a quandary but it iz what it iz
not a great fan of baseless adhominem , ....
and also when people intentionally act ignorant and try to debunk opinions with something of lesser logical relevance just to reinforce their nearly molten sentiments regarding their near improbable bias..

huh nice cry me a river

Last edited:
achieving the blacken blade trait isnt just a matter of hacky, strength or experience (Oden,Shanks coudnt) but is relate to something much more spiritual.

1033 said that each blade have basically a personality a will, each blade choose the owner.

Why shanks and co didnt get a blacken blade? Well because they didnt explore completely the will of the blade,

Oda decided that Enma is the main blade in Wano, he is dedicating a lot chapters for this sword which is weird because Oden used 2 blades. Oda also decided that the blacken blade narrative was introduced when Zoro was fighting the fox(monk) during the battle of the bridge. After that Oda also decided to even reinforce the concept of the blacken blade with Zoro, Hitetsu was certain that Zoro could make Enma black. So how can Zoro achieve that? Well 1033 was a big step, to get a blacken blade you have to understand what Enma will is and what the blade wants. Zoro has reach the first step which is to give what the blade wants now he need to understand what the blade will is. Kozarubo said that blade are for killing and Enma was the best blade he ever crafted.
For Enma call the king of the underworld what is the will behind this blade? Well if blade are up for killing, probably Enma want to get the biggest price that there is. And what do we get in Wano? Well the so call strongest creature alive in One Piece.
The previous owner failed in taking kaido head that why he couldn't get Enma black but the new one is up for the task.
If Zoro cant achieve this trait in Wano, then Hitetsu moment was useless because Oda already mention this aspect during the fight of the bridge. So there has to be a pay off in Wano.

@The White Crane @Den_Den_Mushi what do you think about this theory?

Last edited:
achieving the blacken blade trait isnt just a matter of hacky, strength or experience (Oden,Shanks coudnt) but is relate to something much more spiritual.

1033 said that each blade have basically a personality a will, each blade choose the owner.

Why shanks and co didnt get a blacken blade? Well because they didnt explore completely the will of the blade,

Oda decided that Enma his the main blade in Wano, he is dedicating a lot chapters for this sword which is weird because Oden used 2 blades. Oda also decided that the blacken blade narrative was introduced when Zoro was fighting the fox(monk) during the battle of the bridge. After that Oda also decided to even reinforce the concept of the blacken blade with Zoro, Hitetsu was certain that Zoro could make Enma black. So how can Zoro achieve that? Well 1033 was a big step, to get a blacken blade you have to understand what Enma will is and what the blade wants. Zoro has reach the first step which is to give what the blade wants now he need to understand what the blade will is. Kozarubo said that blade are for killing and Enma was the best blade he ever crafted.
For Enma call the king of the underworld what is the will behind this blade? Well if blade are up for killing, probably Enma want to get the biggest price that there is. And what do we get in Wano? Well the so call strongest creature alive in One Piece.
The previous owner failed in taking kaido head that why he couldn't get Enma black but the new one is up for the task.
If Zoro cant achieve this trait in Wano, then Hitetsu moment was useless because Oda already mention this aspect during the fight of the bridge. So there has to be a pay off in Wano.

I agree. Enma having a will other than killing Kaido is Kaguya level asspull at this point. If this foreshadowing has no pay off, I truly fear One Piece will relegate to Negima status and I DO NOT want a repeat of that experience.

Zoro said he can’t go on longer due to enma, but no Zoro fans still think he could fight and defeat an even stronger opponent lol. Just be satisfied with his great performance and go on cuz that’s gonna be a lot better for you.
lol funny thing is he would probably be able to keep going next chapter but i wouldn't be surprised if the medicine kicks in to stop him this would let luffy defeat kaido and let zoro get back up in time to kill kaido

I would say this tho.
Killing Kaido would make the most sense in terms of fulfilling the will of enma and turning it into black.
ZKK is done, stop pushing this stupidity.
Zoro said he can’t go on longer due to enma, but no Zoro fans still think he could fight and defeat an even stronger opponent lol. Just be satisfied with his great performance and go on cuz that’s gonna be a lot better for you.
This is fun talk but if you have enough guts and you believe on what you saying, then go on this thread and bet your accounts :sadgrin::yearight::

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...kk-bet-your-account.20062/page-3#post-2252844

lol funny thing is he would probably be able to keep going next chapter but i wouldn't be surprised if the medicine kicks in to stop him this would let luffy defeat kaido and let zoro get back up in time to kill kaido
Zoro would be able to gone for some time now for fodder control and we gonna see if Oda decides on something with the talk that happened between Sanji and Zoro. Tho soon enough the medicine side effect is gonna kick in to render Zoro immobile cuz post the side effects there’s no chance he gonna be able to get up till next arc.

Zoro would be able to gone for some time now for fodder control and we gonna see if Oda decides on something with the talk that happened between Sanji and Zoro. Tho soon enough the medicine side effect is gonna kick in to render Zoro immobile cuz post the side effects there’s no chance he gonna be able to get up till next arc.
lol this aint thriller bark sure its a parallel but my man will push through it just u wait and see ...hell one of the biggest mysteries is the black blade and it did not happen vs king heck at this point it seems all the more likely that the only way to get one is listening to the blade and actually killing someone and the only person that needs to die is KAIDO
Post automatically merged:

Oda decided that Enma is the main blade in Wano, he is dedicating a lot chapters for this sword which is weird because Oden used 2 blades. Oda also decided that the blacken blade narrative was introduced when Zoro was fighting the fox(monk) during the battle of the bridge. After that Oda also decided to even reinforce the concept of the blacken blade with Zoro, Hitetsu was certain that Zoro could make Enma black. So how can Zoro achieve that? Well 1033 was a big step, to get a blacken blade you have to understand what Enma will is and what the blade wants. Zoro has reach the first step which is to give what the blade wants now he need to understand what the blade will is. Kozarubo said that blade are for killing and Enma was the best blade he ever crafted.

i like the idea i said this a few weeks back to a friend it seems solid at this point since it didn't happen vs king