Speculations Realistically, how can ZKK occur at this point?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
and did that said character die or that is part of his power. If orochis final death is not by decapitation, but by a regular stab, that means oda does not have the balls to decapitate an human
But it will be. Orochis deal is every head needs to be chopped off for him to be dead.
He has one left. He will be killed by the ame no habikiri the snake slayer
And kaido by enma

Betting on Zoro that one time (Zoro mid diffing King) and of course Lolda would backfire on me. Not gonna make the same mistake again.

Don't really care whether ZKK happens or not, as long as I have the last laugh then I'm gucci. If it happens then I would laugh at Anti-ZKK supporters, if it doesn't happens then I would laugh at ZKK supporters. Simple.:kayneshrug:

it better make sense if it happens but generally there isn't anything of worth when it comes to the story that would come out of it

like slaying hybrid kaido isn't even Ryuma feat literally...

even if he doesn't slay kaido i bet if he shows up defeating King he'd be acknowledged as a Monstrous swordsman unless roof top fights were just Oden-only wank
You do know King incinerated every witness to his fight against Zoro, right? Who's gonna be acknowledging Zoro as a monster swordsman with nobody around to see what he just did? A pile of ashes?:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

nxt chapter if the drugs side effects kicked and zoro falls unconscious then i can say that zkk is dead, but if not then, zkk theory is still alive and possible.
ZKK happens regardless of the side effect of the drug. He already scarred Kaido once post-Hakai. Repeating the same feat with a killer result (pun intended) is possible now even with the side effect since he can outpour Adv. CoC now.

Last edited:
the editors are foreshadowing the inevitable:
Check: even dragons can be slayed with a single swing (so far was impossible) - for none readers editor is saying DRAGONS
Chapter 1025 - twin dragon - This world doesnt need another dragon

Kaido< I saw the visage of Kozuki oden, I could have let you kill me...but you people are not Oden, we will never see a monster samurai of is like again>
Zoro:

Sure sure, ZKK is just impossible :nicagesmile::laughmoji::ronalaugh:

This is assuming Kaido even noticed King getting defeated mid-air out of the island, where he couldn't even tell it was big ass Momoron who was destroying his castle and not Linlin. :wellwell:
Lmao..

well it fits my theory that zoro goes up but doesn't intervene

Kaido should utter a reaction to his top commanders falling one after another.

what if we get a reaction from kaido looking at Queen taking to air..

if Luffy is about to loose i except zoro and sanji to be there.. with Zoro landing the final blow etc..

which is the only possibility i see as a sign for ZKK.

the editors are foreshadowing the inevitable:
Check: even dragons can be slayed with a single swing (so far was impossible) - for none readers editor is saying DRAGONS
Chapter 1025 - twin dragon - This world doesnt need another dragon

Kaido< I saw the visage of Kozuki oden, I could have let you kill me...but you people are not Oden, we will never see a monster samurai of is like again>
Zoro:

Sure sure, ZKK is just impossible :nicagesmile::laughmoji::ronalaugh:
Look at the crackling sound of all that lightning, and how plain his Haki was during Asura. Now remember all the mocking that happened here when he fell? What did Zoro say at the time?

Is this just gonna be left on the table, with Zoro falling into the ocean and Momo struggling to counter the clouds?

I'm not sure why we haven't seen Gear 4 fuck Kaido up, but I'm not all that confident at this point.