General & Others Remember when people were saying Monster Trio is not real or Sanji got kicked out of M3?

It's explicitly stated to have ultra-regenerative effects; pretty sure it is indeed meant to magically heal him, basically because it's obvious Oda simply created an ad hoc tool so he could follow both the rooftop and the King-Queen vs. Zoro-Sanji routes.
Show me where it says that please.
What was stated was that the drug will allow Zoro to move again but the side effects would double the pain, with Zoro saying he needs to fight and decided to take the drug, the drug is not a senzu, there drug just made Zoro’s body ignore its damaged state but the damage is still there and when the effects run out Zoro will feel all that pain all at once.

Again the drug did not heal Zoro, it’s just making his body forget the pain for a period of time but the effects will eventually run out.

What was stated was that the drug will allow Zoro to move again but the side effects would double the pain, with Zoro saying he needs to fight and decided to take the drug, the drug is not a senzu, there drug just made Zoro’s body ignore its damaged state but the damage is still there and when the effects run out Zoro will feel all that pain all at once.

Again the drug did not heal Zoro, it’s just making his body forget the pain for a period of time but the effects will eventually run out.
Reread that drugs can completely cure Zoro at the cost of double pain, not forgetting the pain

Fractures don't disappear because you forget the pain

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

It says ultra regeneration, so the drug does heal Zoro temporarily. Whether it can cure him completely or not is a difference story altogether. But it's definitely a healing medicine, not a drug that makes him forget pain and fatigue.

Well, to be fair Sanji was actually kicked out from M3, he never will return, BUT his place was taken by Judge Son, Stealth Black, future King of Germa and King of North

Bro go to sleep, chopper said that the drug HEALED/CURED Zolo, so idk what you wanna argue, yeah the drug isnt perfect cuz zolo trollo will take double damage after his fight, or mid fight, depends when the drug will affect him like that.
I wonder how long this drug will last, I bet probably enough for ZKK to happen. 🤔