General & Others Remember when people were saying Monster Trio is not real or Sanji got kicked out of M3?

So Jinbe getting pierced and having to use the most power weve seen him use against a tobi roppo is a better feat than Sanji in base fighting evenly against a calamity?
Yeah, Jinbei blocked a Magma punch and survived a second one that went through him leaving him with a big hole in his chest and he managed to live through. He also did more damage on Wadatsumi than Sanji. He low diffed a Shichibukai. He mid diffed WsW, while base Sanji would have a high diff to extreme diff fight against WsW.. Jinbei has displayed armament Haki way superior than Sanji has ever shown.. Base Sanji would struggle against gear 2 Luffy, and Jinbei was taking Luffy gear 2 casually.. There's nothing to say that Jinbei has went all out, he still has more to reveal, he simply got pissed with WsW and that ended the fight.. Jinbei is still good to go for another fight..

In terms of strength? Nah.

In terms of importance? Yes. Luffy can't become the PK without Sanji. And if Zoro becomes the WSS, it will makes Luffy looks good. Both are essential to the crew. The pillars of Strawhat you could say.

Imagine not liking Luffy.

Sorry, too much in my mind right now.:josad:

Does that matters? And Sanji blocked Big Mom's attack in WCI already.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say.

The terms "Monster Trio" is in the Japanese raw scans. The "Three Monsters" part is also a official translations but just like with the "Animal Kingdom Pirates" and "Beast Pirates" for Kaido's crew, people prefer the latter hence why people picked Monster Trio over Three Monsters.

That's why I'm hoping for a Monster Trio vs Kaido panel. So that it would ends the debate once and for all.

1. Sanji's body already got injured.
2. Not all Warlords are equals.
3. Jinbei blocked Napoleon and got send flying by nerfed Big Mom while Sanji blocked healthy Big Mom's attack.
4. Off-guard and Sanji can't fight women. He already clapped Blacktooth and is fighting Queen in Base Form right now.

? No one wants Sanji to be in Zoro's or Luffy's shadow. Sanji is his own character. Whatever Sanji does credits to himself only.

Nah, I'm not saying Zoro = Sanji. Just saying Luffy first, Zoro second and Sanji third. ^^

While Jinbei and Yamato might look better than Sanji, it's all comes down on whom opponents they will defeat. If Sanji beats Queen while Jinbei only beats WsW, Sanji > Jinbei. If Yamato fights Smoothie or someone below that, Sanji > Yamato as well.

Sure the damage might be too big but I still have hope. ^^
1. Usopp took that same attack lol
2. Not equals Warlords undefeated in timeskip >>> others
3. Jinbe didn't have Luffy to help, lol
4. No one has knocked Jinbe down except the very highest level. You can't even catch him off guard apparently
And Jinbe didn't just beat Who's Who, he crushed him

Yeah, Jinbei blocked a Magma punch and survived a second one that went through him leaving him with a big hole in his chest and he managed to live through. He also did more damage on Wadatsumi than Sanji. He low diffed a Shichibukai. He mid diffed WsW, while base Sanji would have a high diff to extreme diff fight against WsW.. Jinbei has displayed armament Haki way superior than Sanji has ever shown.. Base Sanji would struggle against gear 2 Luffy, and Jinbei was taking Luffy gear 2 casually.. There's nothing to say that Jinbei has went all out, he still has more to reveal, he simply got pissed with WsW and that ended the fight.. Jinbei is still good to go for another fight..
Oh dude… you wrong on so many of these i don’t even know where to start…
1. He did more damage to wadatsumi? What?? Hmm spitting out air or melting insides… that’s a tough one…

2. Base Sanji struggle with gear 2 luffy?? Don’t you see base Sanji fighting a calamity. Calamities >> Gear 2 Luffy by far.

3. Jinbe used his strongest attack, and power he’s never used. Not going all out? Sure. If Jinbe does get another fight so will every straw hat and it’ll be a team fight against Kaido.

Jinbe is on the level of franky right now. Not Sanji

Oh dude… you wrong on so many of these i don’t even know where to start…
1. He did more damage to wadatsumi? What?? Hmm spitting out air or melting insides… that’s a tough one…

2. Base Sanji struggle with gear 2 luffy?? Don’t you see base Sanji fighting a calamity. Calamities >> Gear 2 Luffy by far.

3. Jinbe used his strongest attack, and power he’s never used. Not going all out? Sure. If Jinbe does get another fight so will every straw hat and it’ll be a team fight against Kaido.

Jinbe is on the level of franky right now. Not Sanji
Jinbei sent inflated Wadatsumi(3 times bigger) rolling, when Sanji finished him he was already in the air and came back to his normal size. Sanji's kicking power wasn't strong enough to move him much even though it should be easier since he's in the air already.. What was more impressive is Sanji cooking Wadatsumi up, then again its not hard to cook someone who doesn't have Tekkai or Haki.. What was impressive is more the scale of the flames of hell memories, overall its lacking power which Jinbei provided..

Yeah, i see that Sanji Diable Jambe is not affecting Queen, Sanji is lacking power and speed.. Gear 2 Luffy would be faster than Sanji..

Jinbei got angry and used a new attack, another secret technique, what makes you think he only got 2 secret techniques? I think Jinbei still got more to show..

Saying that Jinbei is on Franky's level is like saying Sanji is on Franky's level..

Jinbei sent inflated Wadatsumi(3 times bigger) rolling, when Sanji finished him he was already in the air and came back to his normal size. Sanji's kicking power wasn't strong enough to move him much even though it should be easier since he's in the air already.. What was more impressive is Sanji cooking Wadatsumi up, then again its not hard to cook someone who doesn't have Tekkai or Haki.. What was impressive is more the scale of the flames of hell memories, overall its lacking power which Jinbei provided..

Yeah, i see that Sanji Diable Jambe is not affecting Queen, Sanji is lacking power and speed.. Gear 2 Luffy would be faster than Sanji..

Jinbei got angry and used a new attack, another secret technique, what makes you think he only got 2 secret techniques? I think Jinbei still got more to show..

Saying that Jinbei is on Franky's level is like saying Sanji is on Franky's level..
Jinbe is on Frankys level. They fought similar opponents with similar outcomes. Jinbe wins extreme to high diff sure but Sanji is much stronger.

“Not effecting” so you just not read last chapter?

Jinbe is on Frankys level. They fought similar opponents with similar outcomes. Jinbe wins extreme to high diff sure but Sanji is much stronger.

“Not effecting” so you just not read last chapter?
Jinbei is stronger than Sanji for now, he's at least YC3, Franky is a far cry from Jinbei.. Sasaki didn't receive the same portrayal as WsW and he didn't showcase Hardening, which WsW has.. WsW is on a whole other level than Sasaki..

Jinbei won mid diff, Base Sanji would struggle more against WsW that's for sure..

Yeah i see Sanji is spamming Diable Jambe, it looks cool but it doesn't do much like Marco's attacks on Queen, more hype than inflicted damage..

I ll only put sanji above jinbei if he defeat queen WITHOUT the raid suit. Until that happens i consider them equal.
Based on what they are equal ? base sanji without even using haki outspeeding and dealing damage to hybrid queen, im sorry but jimbei didn't do anything like that or held of temporarily 2yc without getting hurt that much