Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On discord, we'd talk about OP and sometimes other stuff.
Last week was your birthday even, this week we get this
RIP Jmena.
I wish everyone here would just get along and be polite
Always check on people you interact with
Offer help to those suffering or seek help if you're suffering

---Jo Ndule---

Last edited:
Rest well, Jorge. We didn't interact much, but you always seemed like such a nice person. I'll miss seeing you.

The friends I've lost to suicide have been some of the happiest-looking on the outside. You never, never know what's going on in private or what someone is struggling with. Suicide only causes more pain for everyone. If you need help, please reach out. No one should feel alone.

It's through extremely unfortunate incidents like these that we are ultimately reminded of the fact that beyond all the petty and trivial discussions, always remember to be kind and respectful to the other person at the end of it all. It will not hurt the edgy/stoic internet persona you are trying to build/maintain in the least.

Sharing my sincerest condolences to the bereaved.

The proposition from @Fleet Leader Fenaker and @Kerkovian is something well worth taking into consideration.

Last edited:
Yeah when everybody was clowning on him for fake spoilers a long time ago, he reached out to me in private on here and was really upset. This was quite a long time ago now, but I think its probably left an impact on him unfortunately.

I knew he had his problems, especially being autistic too, I can only imagine how much he was suffering and had suffered IRL for personal reasons.
I had no idea what his personal life was like, I barely remember my conversation with him tbh, but I do remember him reaching out to me and we even set up contact on Discord, for when he wanted to take a break from here.

He's not the first user to reach out to me in private like that too. I keep quiet for their sake out of respect for their privacy/confidentiality, its not my place to share what they say to me in confidence, especially without their consent but as per usual, I think I underestimated how much he and others were tormented, when I should really know far better than that from direct, first hand, life long experience.

We didn't really talk again after that tbh and then there was the drama with him and fake/wrong spoilers on here again a while ago and with it happening a few times in a row, given how much he got upset over the first time when he got dragged hard on here for it, I fear given he apparently was mistaken about the spoilers a few times in a row and got mercilessly roasted for it on here too (as well as on Twitter and Reddit by others), it probably helped to eventually push him in this terminal direction he took unfortunately.

But granted we also have no idea what was going on in his personal life, all I know is that he was autistic and had anxiety issues like me, he was troubled. I thought he was doing ok, well I assumed so for a while but I should have contacted him, reached out to him and made sure specifically.
Some time people go to far with their trolling. There is a limit that shouldn't be crossed.
It's better to show more compassion to each other.
Who knows maybe this is their only source of happiness.
Life has become hard. It is becoming shittier day by day.
We should create a environment where people can talk and share anything. Encouraging them to seek help and talk to their close friends and family.

Damn….I didn’t know him that well but now I feel heavy remorse for all those various insults I sent his way for inaccurate spoilers

I don’t know if this means much but I heavily apoligize man for all of my toxicity and aggression towards you. I wish I could’ve apologized sooner none of it was warranted. I hope you’ve found your peace though. Rest easy 🙏

On discord, we'd talk about OP and sometimes other stuff.
Last week was your birthday even, this week we get this news
RIP Jmena.

I wish everyone here would just get along and be polite
Always check on people you interact with
Offer help to those suffering or seek help if you're suffering

---Jo Ndule---
Is there a Worstgen server or did you just talk in dms or somn :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.