Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Some time people go to far with their trolling. There is a limit that shouldn't be crossed.
It's better to show more compassion to each other.
Who knows maybe this is their only source of happiness.
Life has become hard. It is becoming shittier day by day.
We should create a environment where people can talk and share anything. Encouraging them to seek help and talk to their close friends and family.
Exactly thats very true, thats why I try to practise kindness, positivity, humour, politeness etc. I was driven to almost taking my life multiple times because of what people said to me in the past and I've heard of people who did because of that too.

You and @Kurozumi Wiwi are completely on point, we need to create an environment for people to feel and be safe, to be able to have a "happy place", an escape and be able to be open, unrestrained about how they feel, how they're suffering and feeling alone and helpless and such. I know we have a venting thread and those do help but I wonder what more we could do too?

This is so extremely sad and cruel. For a person to be driven to this, especially one with such an innocent mindset at least from whatI knew and perceived of him too but still, for anyone to experience such despair, such darkness, such horror, that they feel they have no choice but to take their own life and exit this world immediately, that is something utterly indescribable, horrifying, morbid and tragic.

I feel so sorry for his family and anyone who was close with him. I can't even imagine their pain. What stopped me from taking my own life, well the biggest reason was knowing I may end my own pain and suffering but as someone said (it was a certain celebrity, I forgot who, a rapper or so), when you take your own life, you are not just relieving yourself of your pain but you're transferring it to the ones who remain, the ones who get left behind and have to grieve/mourn you and live with you being gone.
I'm not blaming the ones who do take their lives either, far from it, I'm one of the last people who should too and god knows, its because of other people, especially my own relatives that I've spent most of my life wanting to take my own life too but on the other hand, I can't bring myself to cause them a kind of pain only a truly evil, irredeemable, wicked person would consider inflicting on them and especially enjoy too. A pain that will never go away and always make you feel like it was your fault, that you failed them, you let them down and you could have done so much more but also at the same time, wondering if you drove them to it, that it was your fault or not.

Fuck man, if I ever see him again, I'm going to give him the biggest apology I could ever give, even not just for my own sake but for others too, for not being able to stop him from doing this and knowing he wanted to but also that he was just driven to do it in the first place. To take that truly, ultimately fatal step of no return.

Well said anyway @AverageNamiEnjoyer I could not have said it more concisely myself.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly don't blame yourself or beat youself over it, there is so much impact we strangers can have on someone's life
There is a lesson to be learnt from this tragedy,and that is the control of the impact we do have. I resonate with your sense of selflessness , but we can't always maintain the help its loyalty on our end due to our distractions but that's just natural. Even as a stranger it saddens me to relaize that i was part of his life even if it was just a trivial presences and i couldn't help him out. Just how much meaning can we give to someone to not end this scared journey there is just so much control we have.

Suicide is a very awful end.. But his account is in God's hand

Raise your head up Lad its okay to be counterfactual but don't let it scar you or let it pile up.

Exactly thats very true, thats why I try to practise kindness, positivity, humour, politeness etc. I was driven to almost taking my life multiple times because of what people said to me in the past and I've heard of people who did because of that too.

You and @Kurozumi Wiwi are completely on point, we need to create an environment for people to feel and be safe, to be able to have a "happy place", an escape and be able to be open, unrestrained about how they feel, how they're suffering and feeling alone and helpless and such. I know we have a venting thread and those do help but I wonder what more we could do too?

This is so extremely sad and cruel. For a person to be driven to this, especially one with such an innocent mindset at least from whatI knew and perceived of him too but still, for anyone to experience such despair, such darkness, such horror, that they feel they have no choice but to take their own life and exit this world immediately, that is something utterly indescribable, horrifying, morbid and tragic.

I feel so sorry for his family and anyone who was close with him. I can't even imagine their pain. What stopped me from taking my own life, well the biggest reason was knowing I may end my own pain and suffering but as someone said (it was a certain celebrity, I forgot who, a rapper or so), when you take your own life, you are not just relieving yourself of your pain but you're transferring it to the ones who remain, the ones who get left behind and have to grieve/mourn you and live with you being gone.
I'm not blaming the ones who do take their lives either, far from it, I'm one of the last people who should too and god knows, its because of other people, especially my own relatives that I've spent most of my life wanting to take my own life too but on the other hand, I can't bring myself to cause them a kind of pain only a truly evil, irredeemable, wicked person would consider inflicting on them and especially enjoy too. A pain that will never go away and always make you feel like it was your fault, that you failed them, you let them down and you could have done so much more but also at the same time, wondering if you drove them to it, that it was your fault or not.

Fuck man, if I ever see him again, I'm going to give him the biggest apology I could ever give, even not just for my own sake but for others too, for not being able to stop him from doing this and knowing he wanted to but also that he was just driven to do it in the first place. To take that truly, ultimately fatal step of no return.

Well said anyway @AverageNamiEnjoyer I could not have said it more concisely myself.
Dont beat yourself over it, mate. How could you know this would have happened?

Nah, we gotta stop harassing leakers and just people in general here, this isn't a joke anymore.

I'm guilty of having been frustrated at Redon in the past, but it just seems so childish now in retrospect. What's the harm in just waiting a few days, if it means preserving the mental health of leakers and other people?

I don't know what exactly was going on Jmena's life, if Worstgen even affected him to such a degree at all or not. But I think every little bit of help and support counts, and we can do better as a community from here on out.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly don't blame yourself or beat youself over it, there is so much impact we strangers can have on someone's life
There is a lesson to be learnt from this tragedy,and that is the control of the impact we do have. I resonate with your sense of selflessness , but we can't always maintain the help its loyalty on our end due to our distractions but that's just natural. Even as a stranger it saddens me to relaize that i was part of his life even if it was just a trivial presences and i couldn't help him out. Just how much meaning can we give to someone to not end this scared journey there is just so much control we have.

Suicide is a very awful end.. But his account is in God's hand

Raise your head up Lad its okay to be counterfactual but don't let it scar you or let it pile up.
Aye man, thank you, I appreciate that. I think I just take it more personally because he reached out to me before, we're both autistic and I've battled suicidal feelings most of my life too.

Many years ago too, a former close friend of mine (who is still doing ok and maybe even better now I believe thankfully) had a mental breakdown extremely late one night in voice chat and me and this gaming clan I was part of, some of the members who were online too, we had to try and calm him down for hours after he broke down entirely out of nowhere and was threatening to off himself and crying out for help. He had a lot of mental issues and an extremely broken background, quite similar to Chester Bennington for example so we were worried as hell naturally but we managed to calm him down somehow, even though it felt like it was trying to defuse a bomb with no idea how either.

Aye man, thats true, we can control the amount of impact we do have on others and thus thats what matters. As long we're trying and not indifferent/uncaring or even worse, spiteful/malicious/mocking etc to those in need/suffering/in pain etc, then it could be so much worse ofc!

I guess there's only so much we can do ofc, some of this is out of our own control as you were saying, we didn't know him in person, he was a stranger online and we were to him too and thus the people who knew him in person and were close, especially his family probably feel the most guilty naturally and that they should have been more aware of what was going on. Having more opportunity to make an impact, to help him, to be an influence and such.

Thank you man, I'll keep that in mind, that does help my conscience. All we can do is say our prayers for him, pray he is with God and in a better place, being taken care of as he should be and that he will find happiness in another life as well as peace.

You guys are the best genuinely! You always have the best support and advice,when it matters, cheers! You guys always get real and know what to say when its needed, thanks!

The least I can do for him, is never forget him, I'll carry his memory in me even if its a scar because I rather have the pain of remembering him, than let him be forgotten and dying in vain. At least he can live on through us, even if its painful Remembering the ones we lost is worth the pain it causes us, it reminds us they were alive, they were part of our lives, they existed in this world and they mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.