Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members.
As you can already read from the thread, our friend and member Jmena/ @Un-amed has left us, here is his father's message.

"Good morning, I am Jmena's father. I want to inform you that my son Jorge decided to take his own life on the 10th. Thank you all and forgive me for this intrusion, but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"

What can i say about him? He was a very good friend and was always helpful and open, we in the group could discuss everything with him, he was always there for us, he was a great person. All the sadder that he's gone now, this shows us that we should respect each other, we never know what's going on in the mind of a person behind the account, please always keep that in mind. We are very shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace my brother, Jmena...
Damn

RIP jmena🙏

You will be forever remember as one of us.

He took lot of heat in past few months over fake spoilers with memes and insults getting thrown at him. People should really stop with such acts on a fuckin manga forum.

My condolences to his family

Is there a Worstgen server or did you just talk in dms or somn :zorothink:
It's private DM

On the topic :
this is one of those random news you don't expect...
Nobody could tell he was suicidal
He was still passionate to discuss OP & other manga or football or games.
He didn't mind the name callings when worstgen called him out for spoilers
Neither could I nor others could tell that jmena was going through a lot internally.

Maybe the way he got trolled and insulted pushed him further or Maybe it didn't, nobody would ever know.
So to everyone here : don't guilt yourselves , just be better and learn to be polite online.

People were blaming him for starting "Sanji broke his leg" spoilers when he wasn't the one who started them. I think it was either Feneker or HA001.
Un-amed only falsely confirmed them a day later when he misunderstood his leaker or something.

Since then people were calling him a fraud, which is weird since he gave us real spoilers multiple times.
Some of those who were hating on providers for not getting information 100% right during that big drama should've been banned from the start. They were getting angry at legit providers because they were not getting 100% accurate spoilers 7 days before the chapter release.

Anyway, how old was he?

People were blaming him for starting "Sanji broke his leg" spoilers when he wasn't the one who started them. I think it was either Feneker or HA001.
Un-amed only falsely confirmed them a day later when he misunderstood his leaker or something.

Since then people were calling him a fraud, which is weird since he gave us real spoilers multiple times.
Some of those who were hating on providers for not getting information 100% right during that big drama should've been banned from the start. They were getting angry at legit providers because they were not getting 100% accurate spoilers 7 days before the chapter release.

Anyway, how old was he?
He turned 20 only last week.

Here I am, reading these posts about Kiri's death and jmena's death

and it makes me JEALOUS.
That they're gone and I still have to be here.
Don't use Emily's death for your example... She suffered the worst thing before dying.

I could have died 15 days ago during new year, but good thing I have only minor injuries. Make you understand how life is short, it's up to you to make it beautiful so don't take any wrong decision.
Lots of things to enjoy in this world. Think about people like Emily or Yimz who wanted to live but now can't.

D

Deleted member 83

My heart goes out to his family, Jorge was a good friend and a very kind soul, he never said anything mean about anyone and put people’s safety above all else
he was a lover of music, making his own instrument and songs. He made his own gear 5 theme months ago and one for Oden before that, we would share our playlist and favorites with each other, incredibly sad to see this news

Rest In Peace Jorge

Jesus, thats far too young especially. Barely into adulthood too. He was still yet to live his best years and most of his life ofc.

:pepemotion:

This comes to mind once again unfortunately:

We have to realize...this place might be a place where people might be feeling good, trying to live with whatever issues they have. And making this place unbearable to such people might make them lose their only good space.

Edit: I know for me it is one such place where I can act free, troll and have fun without caring what others think and so, and that does gives a boost to removing some negativity from life, just one laugh a day will make life good.

Status
Not open for further replies.