[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because it's info I couldn't have if Lanji was BD. That's just the same with Beta at the start of this DP.
I really didn't get what was the trap and how he felt....

All I understood is he wanted sheriff who claimed that is melon to confirm what you said....

I didn't find anything wrong with this....so how exactly he felt into trap.

And, why are you starting another vote wagon when most players are offline in majority vote set up just few hours before day end?

If you strongly sus Lanji then can't you hold it for one day????

I really didn't get what was the trap and how he felt....

All I understood is he wanted sheriff who claimed that is melon to confirm what you said....

I didn't find anything wrong with this....so how exactly he felt into trap.

And, why are you starting another vote wagon when most players are offline in majority vote set up just few hours before day end?

If you strongly sus Lanji then can't you hold it for one day????
Why so panicky now?

Are you his scum buddy or what?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'll be answering your questions since you mentioned me. I still haven't caught up to all the pages, and I am going to work now.

Light - Consistent so far , Gviven detail read on flower on page #1286 as well , i am on same page as him here . Can you explain your quote on #1422 sorry i missed adding in this convo You said a Neutral party targetted Lanji and that could be the reason kiwi's action failed ?
I was asking if it's possible that a neutral party targeted Lanji and that that might be the reason Kiwi's action on him failed.

@Light D Lamperouge what are your abilities? Can you name the list?
@Light D Lamperouge also tell us your win condition as a king
I am immune to role blocks and redirects. My vote can count double. I can decided the accused's fate myself. I can guard myself. And I can send a guard to safeguard a player over night and make them immune to death. I can't target the same player 2 nights in a row.

My condition is to get rid of all threats to BD.

I dont know whatever the hell you are trying to do flowa
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I'll be answering your questions since you mentioned me. I still haven't caught up to all the pages, and I am going to work now.

I was asking if it's possible that a neutral party targeted Lanji and that that might be the reason Kiwi's action on him failed.

I am immune to role blocks and redirects. My vote can count double. I can decided the accused's fate myself. I can guard myself. And I can send a guard to safeguard a player over night and make them immune to death. I can't target the same player 2 nights in a row.

cobra claims to block kiwi
as the butler.

Reborn

Why so panicky now?

Are you his scum buddy or what?
You can deduce Whatever you want but what you are doing right now is plain stupid....

You aren't building any case on Lanji but trying to come out with tin foil which would divert everyone....

F

Fallen Prince

Fair enough , so you really think neutral was successful with lanji.

I did not see why kiwi has not elaborate or questioned lanji ?

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Finalbeta -> Flower
Sera -> Flower ->*-> Krogo
Kiwi -> Zara -> Marimo
Fallen Prince -> Marimo
Light -> Zara
Al -> Sera -> Marimo
Lanji -> Zara
Flower -> Beta -> Lanji
Melontonin -> Zara ->*
Queen -> Zara -> Krogo
Marimo -> Zara
Neutral -> Krogo

Zara - 3
Marimo - 3
Krogo - 2

Lanji - 1
Flower - 1

There are less than 30 minutes left in the phase.

Reborn

You never caught scum by bluffing?
You never learnt how to properly bluff???

Listen flower....we need a lynch and not some confusion few hours ago.

Lanji is in my sus list as well...

But I am not getting why you want not to Lynch wolf or Marimo from whom we haven't heard anything concrete clearing them and almost disappeared?

Why are you starting another wagon so late??

Its like you are trying to deflect from Marimo and wolf...

Status
Not open for further replies.