[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

We gotta give some mad props to @Queen

Her actions were fucking point, especially that D2 whisper stuff. Shit had me hyped af. Killing Sera and Al was also her idea and it was a damn good one. I think Melo would have likely been on the chopping block today if it wasn't for my hiccup(sorry~). But anyway, she played well. I most definitely would have never suspected her in the day phase too.

Easily the best scum in this game.

Honestly from what I've seen you have the best scum radar out of everyone playing by far. A few more games and you'll be Yonko tier.
The way you went off on me I knew you weren’t scum but you were so damn annoying, and I guess after spending hours on nw case then him spending more than an hour spaming me the same question about the hypothetical case of if flower did the same stuff he did ,if would still be more sus than her that I was seriously drained after you went off on me lol.

Hence the very agressive way I defended myself.
Post automatically merged:

knowing your role
now
that would have been nice
:milaugh:
Hell yeah man, would’ve been a great asset ! And I would’ve been elected scum king after lights death!

Thats why i dont play too mu

Add no claim rule
Can’t have that, if push comes to shove claiming is fine imo. I do see the problem with mass claiming but role calls exist in town of Salem and throne of lies games.

Gn ya all, once again my bad for this whole debacle.

D

Dragomir

I believe it's also safe to say that @Kiwipom was the best townie this game. That Light kill speaks for itself. And while she was wrong on the two remaining Unseen for most of the game, she was the first to notice Beta for being the Sellsword and Reborn as the Inquisitor. One of the few who had suspected those two.

There were several moments where I thought she was gonna get lynched but she proved me wrong.

She and Queen were the frontrunners for the MVP award.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Melontonin really has good potential. She has a bit defensive game play as townie. She needs to be much more bold.....

@Fujishiro you really talk too much...this is bad. You post so much that it leaves room for making a slip even if unintentional....

@Zara has potential as well and is quite smart...but he really needs to be more active to utilize that

Just a tip...

@Natalija and @TheAncientCenturion are always scum. It's always best to Lynch them on day one.

@Queen i have to admit you have been impressive. I didn't read you well...maybe because I wasn't townie and was scum myself and my whole focus was on figuring out who exactly is assassin and neutral killing role who tried to kill me on N1....but Kudos to you for good game... you were best scum...way better than what I was ..

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE your scum meta is improving. But you give away yourself on questioning lol

@Kiwipom damn you were good this game...the best townie in my opinion. Your decision to kill light was really impressive...

@NeutralWatcher you don't ask right questions.... otherwise you are getting better every game.

Rest - don't have much right now on mind

@Dragomir thank you for the game...i enjoyed my role. It's unfortunate that you didn't give me cookie in the beginning and thus I blame you for my loss lol

I believe it's also safe to say that @Kiwipom was the best townie this game. That Light kill speaks for itself. And while she was wrong on the two remaining Unseen for most of the game, she was the first to notice Beta for being the Sellsword and Reborn as the Inquisitor. One of the few who had suspected those two.

There were several moments where I thought she was gonna get lynched but she proved me wrong.

She did but then wasn’t she going on about beta being reaper at the end? Still mvp tho.

@Melontonin really has good potential. She has a bit defensive game play as townie. She needs to be much more bold.....

@Fujishiro you really talk too much...this is bad. You post so much that it leaves room for making a slip even if unintentional....

@Zara has potential as well and is quite smart...but he really needs to be more active to utilize that

Just a tip...

@Natalija and @TheAncientCenturion are always scum. It's always best to Lynch them on day one.

@Queen i have to admit you have been impressive. I didn't read you well...maybe because I wasn't townie and was scum myself and my whole focus was on figuring out who exactly is assassin and neutral killing role who tried to kill me on N1....but Kudos to you for good game... you were best scum...way better than what I was ..

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE your scum meta is improving. But you give away yourself on questioning lol

@Kiwipom damn you were good this game...the best townie in my opinion. Your decision to kill light was really impressive...

@NeutralWatcher you don't ask right questions.... otherwise you are getting better every game.

@Dragomir thank you for the game...i enjoyed my role. It's unfortunate that you didn't give me cookie in the beginning and thus I blame you for my loss lol
That’s the thing, while I talk a lot, it is with purpose and I think I stay consistent with what I say. I have no reason not to talk if I was townie. If I was scum I’d try to reign it down for sure.

I appreciate the tips, will try to talk less!

Just a tip...

Forgot the Towniest townie, unhelpful one tho. :milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

:catsweat::catsweat: Thank you
Queen deserves MVP imo. She didn’t claim and somehow didn’t get sussed and the counterclaim was impressive. I was ready to lynch NW

Queen deserves MVP imo. She didn’t claim and somehow didn’t get sussed and the counterclaim was impressive. I was ready to lynch NW
What was your thought process about light? Day 1 didn’t give me much room for thinking about more things that what was happening directly. I believe I tend to funnel vision once I latch on to something suspicious. I had found light weird with his overquestioning if the mechanics but was there more? Did day 2 help more than day 1?

Yeah, I was surprised you didn’t see that, probably tired as a fellow Canadian, you know how late it was when I fucked up. And I was chilling at the beach. Imagine you spending hours debating and wracking your brains. You’re bound to make mistakes/get tired.

not your fault so don’t beat yourself over it :p

N

NeutralWatcher

Just a tip...

Yeah I play bad this game. Queen was very convincing with her counterclaim.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What was your thought process about light? Day 1 didn’t give me much room for thinking about more things that what was happening directly. I believe I tend to funnel vision once I latch on to something suspicious. I had found light weird with his overquestioning if the mechanics but was there more? Did day 2 help more than day 1?
Literally, the first post everyone tried to lynch me for was the main reason.

I observed Light a bit and he seems to beat around the bushes like not going for the most obvious targets and going for the weaker cases. Not really scum hunting, just asking a lot of questions.

Then I asked Drago if I could kill the King and he said yes. So if I can kill the King, why no do it lmao. I’m in the mood for some chaotic gameplay so I took the gamble

I was confused about lights role honestly other than that he gave reads just like any town.

Not sure how cult king works out with mastermind ?
Nah he was not proactive this game but reactive, that was what I got from day 2, he only answered questions and whenever asked about reads he would say that he doesn’t have any rn and would have to go read some pages and then Come back, rinse and repeat.

Literally, the first post everyone tried to lynch me for was the main reason.

I observed Light a bit and he seems to beat around the bushes like not going for the most obvious targets and going for the weaker cases. Not really scum hunting, just asking a lot of questions.

Then I asked Drago if I could kill the King and he said yes. So if I can kill the King, why no do it lmao. I’m in the mood for some chaotic gameplay so I took the gamble
I would’ve been king then if I stayed alive! Good decision tbh. Light sucks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.