Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

It's literally present in the list of Meito of unknown grade
ah right, I misread as "unknown" not "unknown meito", Johnny and Yosaku's shitty daggers and Kuro's claws being listed as "grade swords" at the worst ( same level as sandai kitestu) didn't make sense to me.
In any case this page is the most worthless waste of space and lack of information considering they couldn't even confirm Gryphon to be one of the 12.

I’m pretty sure that’s “unknown if are meito” because it’s really just a list of named blade. Including Frankys which doesn’t seem like a Meito.
meito just means "named blade" anyway. Franken is a named sword and its strong enough to cut through a triceratops ancient zoan scales. even if hes not much of a swordsman its probably a pretty good blade and we should consider franky a decent enough swordsmith if hes the one who made it

F
meito just means "named blade" anyway. Franken is a named sword and its strong enough to cut through a triceratops ancient zoan scales. even if hes not much of a swordsman its probably a pretty good blade and we should consider franky a decent enough swordsmith if hes the one who made it
Franky is going to make named blades for the whole crew, they're also all going to awaken conquers haki and eat a devilfruit other than jinbe who needs to be able to swim unless he ends up with senior pinks df...

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
You need more then haki to forge a black blade.

How do sword bros cope with this?:kuzanshut:
Duh :luuh:

Roger, Shanks, and WB don’t have black blades and they’re all Haki masters, it wasn’t unlikely at all that there’s another element to it

So we can assume that by more than haki, oda meant conquers haki. Making it so only a select few would be able to forge a black blade. Otherwise someone like vergo could have been made to mass produce black blades
Are you being dumb again?

Oda specifically says "you need more than Haki to create a black blade" and then you say "Oh he must have meant a special HAKI". It is MORE than Haki so it is MORE than conquerors HAKI. Jesus christ.

IQ: 10

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

What happened to BM being comparable to Kaido?
GB being stronger is a given but even Orochi can fit in between as one of the most "threatening" adversaries. :suresure:
A hint in the concept art? Doesn't Kaido look a little bit different here?

Next to Big Mom it seems like there is a crossed out word, but it doesn't look reconstructable, @AwakenedCabbage?

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

not a hint, メモ memo or note, most likely referring to the “I was the one that gave you that devil fruit!!!” dialogue written next to her
Okay, but still weird they point to the concept art for a possible hint despite the final version being not that different

D

Deleted member 83

Okay, but still weird they point to the concept art for a possible hint despite the final version being not that different
Not hint, like I said the Japanese term was note, the original sentence is there’s an interesting note in the sketches, and the title of the section was the important conversation between Kaido and Big Mom
Post automatically merged:

I will give you a million dollars..Join us Shanks fans:myman:
Nah, he’s not very interesting to me

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Not hint, like I said the Japanese term was note, the original sentence is there’s an interesting note in the sketches, and the title of the section was the important conversation between Kaido and Big Mom
Post automatically merged:

Nah, he’s not very interesting to me
Whoops, I misread that part.:kobeha:

Time for me to return to the magma chamber
:akasalt: