Roe vs Wade Overturned?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Given the leak from the Supreme Court, what do you think of the chances of Roe vs Wade being overturned? What are your genera thoughts if it is?

this means baby lives will be saved right? finally some good news
Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system. So yay! More kids growing up fucked up and without parents and you, the taxpayer, having to pay more for their care.

Also, now if you have a miscarriage, some asshole can accuse you of purposefully aborting your baby.

Oh and to all the men cheering about this. Say you knock someone up and you aren't financially there for them, child support is a bitch and will take 20-30% of your pay weekly.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess. You guys have no idea how terrible this is on all levels.:seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system. So yay! More kids growing up fucked up and without parents and you, the taxpayer, having to pay more for their care.

Also, now if you have a miscarriage, some asshole can accuse you of purposefully aborting your baby.

Oh and to all the men cheering about this. Say you knock someone up and you aren't financially there for them, child support is a bitch and will take 20-30% of your pay weekly.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess. You guys have no idea how terrible this is on all levels.:seriously:
sounds like scare tactics to me

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Scare tactics". Homie, it's the reality of it all. This already happens in places where they have made it harder for women to get them.
maybe women should use one of more of dozen forms of birth control available to them? Or they can even put the child up for adoption?
But whatever i'm not here to discuss abortions.

maybe women should use one of more of dozen forms of birth control available to them? Or they can even put the child up for adoption?
But whatever i'm not here to discuss abortions.
Lmao, put the blame on women I see. Nice.

1. Contraception isn't 100% safe. You can still get pregnant.

2. Thread is about abortions/privacy. Leave the thread if you aren't discussing it lmao

B

Ballel

Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system
This is what they want. More uneducated, sick wage slaves.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess.
This is pure politics and has nothing to do with religion.
A few centuries back they forcefully killed unwanted newborns in the name of religion.