Roe vs Wade Overturned?

yeah but hao what if someone gets rapped or the mother's life or health is being threatened??

also woman getting betrayed man is a common thing when it comes to child related matter
Most abortions don't happen due to rape

Casual sex and people sugar coating accountability. If you aren't ready to raise a child don't stick your dick/pussy everywhere, but that happens because casual sex and responsibility thrown out of window with that

Abortion should be legal. Thats her body she should make her decision about this.
Bcs if you make abortion illegal then she would born a baby she cant take care of.
If she doesnt take care of her baby then that baby is gonna grow up without love and it would become a bad person.
Do not born a baby you cant take care of.
Taking care for children is another topic because most facilities that take care for abandonment children are mess up and they should gone through many changes
But that should not be a reason for abortion in womens mind

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The founder of planned parenthood ,Margaret Sanger, was proud racist and eugenist Sanger spoke to the women’s auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan at a rally in New Jersey to generate support for birth control. she endorsed the Supreme Court’s 1927 decision in Buck v. Bell, which allowed states to sterilize people deemed “unfit” without their consent and sometimes without their knowledge — a ruling that led to the sterilization of tens of thousands of people in the 20th century. The first human trials of the birth control pill — a project that was Sanger’s passion later in her life — were conducted with her backing in Puerto Rico, where as many as 1,500 women were not told that the drug was experimental or that they might experience dangerous side effects.
Currently Black women disporportinately account for abortions this is not a coincidence
https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
What the shit ?!

D

Deleted member 10278

You actually have no idea what you are talking about. Stay off social media, it's clearly affecting brain growth.
So basically no response, just what I was expecting but please don’t qoute me if that’s all you are gonna say dawg.
You are saying social roles that you personally dislike are a 'disease"?
What social roles? Are you saying casually hooking up with some random and then getting dumped by him after you get pregnant is a “role”, man couldn’t even stay there to fufill the most basic role of being a parent and the girl likewise goes on ahead to get an abortion as a result. If that is what you call “social roles” then you gotta get definitions right because I see no role being played there nor responsibility being taken. The reality is that hook up culture which ends up in casual sex is the actual problem that should be avoided and replacing it with a committed marriage where the roles and responsibilities are fufilled is what would help to stay clear of all of these problems to begin with. That is all I am saying, not that hard to comprehend.

AL sama

Red Haired
That is why it should be a committed relationship built upon foundation of clear roles and responsibilities that can be fufilled by both parents to begin with. Why is primary responsibility not being taken by the two parents anyway? Again yall are just screaming whataboutisms and preoccupying yourselves with the symptoms instead of looking at the actual disease of the hook up culture here.
hao lets talk about my country to give you an example

most people in here are married but almost half the kid grow up without proper care

now I know this has nothing to do with USA but I m just giving an example

Dude, stop comparing already born children to embryos/fetuses smaller than a pea.

What you think a whole ass baby comes out of abortions? Any time actual formed fetuses are removed are usually because:

A) The fetus is dead.
B) The fetus is killing the mother, and neither will survive anyway if they are not removed.

Again, educate yourself.
LMAO most abortion are for unwanted babies not rape/trauma or the baby or mother‘s life being in danger I actually support abortion in certain case however these cases are extremely rare cause of abortion.
Secondly
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

Taking care for children is another topic because most facilities that take care for abandonment children are mess up and they should gone through many changes
But that should not be a reason for abortion in womens mind
That can be one of the reasons. Since they cant look after the child this messed up places will look after it and nothing is as good as mother love.
Also even if you dont want to born the child then you should abort it.
Why you should be pregnant for 9 months if you are not gonna take care of it.

It gets worse This a direct quote from the founder of Planned Parenthood“
“Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weedswhich threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

That can be one of the reasons. Since they cant look after the child this messed up places will look after it and nothing is as good as mother love.
Also even if you dont want to born the child then you should abort it.
Why you should be pregnant for 9 months if you are not gonna take care of it.
If women decide quickly i have no problem but if she is late on that =Fuck her

B

Ballel

The founder of planned parenthood ,Margaret Sanger, was proud racist and eugenist Sanger spoke to the women’s auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan at a rally in New Jersey to generate support for birth control. she endorsed the Supreme Court’s 1927 decision in Buck v. Bell, which allowed states to sterilize people deemed “unfit” without their consent and sometimes without their knowledge — a ruling that led to the sterilization of tens of thousands of people in the 20th century. The first human trials of the birth control pill — a project that was Sanger’s passion later in her life — were conducted with her backing in Puerto Rico, where as many as 1,500 women were not told that the drug was experimental or that they might experience dangerous side effects.
Currently Black women disporportinately account for abortions this is not a coincidence
https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
Has nothing to do with anything.
That woman did not invent abortion neither is she representative for people who support abortion rights.

D

Deleted member 10278

hao lets talk about my country to give you an example

most people in here are married but almost half the kid grow up without proper care

now I know this has nothing to do with USA but I m just giving an example
If the parents are fufilling their responsibilities to the best of their abilities and it’s due to financial reasons for example or something else beyond their control then that’s a separate case. That is not a reason to avoid marriage. Nor I am saying marriage is perfect, but a committed relationship with clearly defined roles and responsibilities when done right is in a whole other galaxy in comparison to hook up culture, casual sex and the like. In addition the right marriage actually stays clear from the problems that are brought about and prioritizes raising a strong family instead of sleeping around.