Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah, it IS unfair but how does this have anything to do with the thread?
just to show you people's hipocrisy when you're okay with one but not with the other, of course now you'll say you dont think it's fair but truth is in reality you don't care

B

Ballel

just to show you people's hipocrisy when you're okay with one but not with the other, of course now you'll say you dont think it's fair but truth is in reality you don't care
I said I'm not ok with it but you're making assumptions like you always do when you're stuck in your "mimimi women have it so much better than men that's so unfair" mood

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I said I'm not ok with it but you're making assumptions like you always do when you're stuck in your "mimimi women have it so much better than men that's so unfair" mood
everyone says they're not ok with it lol but no one actually gives a shit, you only care about roe vs wade cause now women will have to do the thing they hate the most, take accountability.
Funny thing is all this did is let the states decide but you libs are already throwing a tantrum and calling the judge the N word non-stop on twitter.

B

Ballel

everyone says they're not ok with it lol but no one actually gives a shit, you only care about roe vs wade cause now women will have to do the thing they hate the most, take accountability.
Funny thing is all this did is let the states decide but you libs are already throwing a tantrum and calling the judge the N word non-stop on twitter.
i'm not on twitter, cry

Having any remote thought of thinking Red States wont do everything in their power to try make it tougher for women to have access to contraceptives

Im the one who should be asking if you are ok
sure they will try. hmu when it actually happens.

me not having future sight powers is not ignorance lmfao

B

Ballel

I am against birth control because it is bad for you.

https://www.fox17online.com/news/lo...r-daughters-death-attributed-to-birth-control

yes birth control can kill women but few people talk about it,
Read the article you speedreader
A mother in West Michigan is warning women about the potential dangers associated with certain birth control methods.
[...]
But Carla says this isn't necessarily her daughter's doctor's fault. She said Friday, β€œI know the doctor did explain the dangers of what could happen but they’re not explaining the side effects, the symptoms of what could happen.” She says that women are not properly informed on how these side effects can manifest.
These side effects have been known for years yet they are not well communicated.
This is why non hormonal forms of contraception should be preferred, which includes contraception used by men.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Read the article you speedreader

These side effects have been known for years yet they are not well communicated.
This is why non hormonal forms of contraception should be preferred, which includes contraception used by men.
theres that female lack of accountability again

Peroroncino

β€Ž
First draft and then Covid, give us more whataboutisms so we can laugh even more at you, clown user
it's whattaboutism when it doesnt affect you, but when it affects women it's the end of the fucking world
Post automatically merged:

like i said you dont care people only care when it affects them