Powers & Abilities Roger could not turn his Supreme Grade Sword into a Black Blade even Though he Loved his sword .......

As much as i like people like HAO and others like @Peroroncino

Someone of the Zorofanboys are straight up annoying and obnoxious, so many Zoro related threads opened on the daily, half of which are wank threads using what ifs and what abouts.

And this is some of the most dellusional shit ever, WB's hype was from being perceived as still being the WSM even while he was coming to MF, people didnt know his current state, so to have another character be STRONGER than the PRIMEBEARD/ROGER in there makes 0 sense narratively. Litteraly 0 sense.

Heck if he was, then he wouldve gotten way way way waaaaaaaaaaay more hype and attention in the godamn war or before/after.

Get a grip guys, yes Mihawk is top 3-4, but he is in no way stronger than people who have been hyped all series long as something EOS BB and Luffy will become.

That's what Mihawk called "The Most Dangerous Skill in the Seas" and it's "Not a Skill or Technique".
I don't think that ability applied to Whitebeard. Whitebeard conquered and offered those who either lost to him or had no home to return to, to become part of his family.

While Luffy's ability is turning foreign people into his allies. Like the WBP and even the commanders allying with Luffy, even on Whitebeard's command, same with the Grand Fleet, the Samurai, etc. without Luffy specifically asking in a friendly environment. They just have the urge to follow his lead.

Mihawk could also gather people beneath him, but that's simply not his ambition, he chooses to be a lone wolf.

Last edited:
Roger is stronger than Mihawk, like Primebeard is.

They arent from the same gen mate.

The argument i always used was that Roger had no black blade yet is stronger than Mihawk.
I do not share this opinion. When Zoro will face him, he will be stronger than Roger for us readers to know that Zoro is the strongest swordsman that ever exist when he beat Mihawk.

You guys so often like to make ridiculous claims that are easily disproven.

Now black blades are Advanced Haki +CoC according to some of you?

You realize Shusui is a black blade and yet there is no hint of CoC or Advanced armament throughout it’s use by Zoro?

In fact there is noticeable difference between black blades and regular blades. Only difference being a sword that is more durable.

You guys so often like to make ridiculous claims that are easily disproven.

Now black blades are Advanced Haki +CoC according to some of you?

You realize Shusui is a black blade and yet there is no hint of CoC or Advanced armament throughout it’s use by Zoro?

In fact there is noticeable difference between black blades and regular blades.
zoro didn t created shusui into one
we will see what the black blades do when he makes one
some people tought coc will be useless just fodder control(including me) turns out it s some strong shit
people think black blades are useless just wait until oda reveals their true potential

Okay...
This is not trolling

That someone explain to me so far what is the use of having a black blade / Kokuto and what does it have to do with the power levels?

- Roger needed a Kokuto to defeat Rocks and fight WB? = No

- WB needed a kokuto to be the strongest man and pirate in the world? = No

- Does Fujitora need a Kokuto to be one of those who are the greatest military power of the world government? = No

- Does Rayleigh need a kokuto to be considered a legend in the same caliber as the strongest man and pirate in the world? = No

- Does Flower Sword Vista need a Kokuto to clashed equally with a Kokuto-user mihawk to force him to postpone their confrontation? = No

And if we consider that the shishibukai were part of the world government, but the Admirals are the strongest of the world government therefore mihawk is inferior to the Admirals and also that he was replaced and ordered to capture ...

So what's the use of a kokuto?
Does Oda plan to retcon mihawk as well as retcon Crocodile?

That someone explain to me so far what is the use of having a black blade / Kokuto and what does it have to do with the power levels?
It is a testament of you mastering a skill to the extreme. In this case swordsmanship. At the highest level, swordsmanship is portrayed as the ability "to cut everything". And strong Haki/Ryuo is essential for a swordsman, as Hyogoro said that with Ryuo, the swordmaster becomes one with his sword. There is no such thing as swordmaster with weak Haki.

Tengu too said, that Enma still has to become a black blade. He wouldn't say that, if a black blade wouldn't matter.