Powers & Abilities Roger could not turn his Supreme Grade Sword into a Black Blade even Though he Loved his sword .......

"Vista's entire swordsmanship skills and power is considered to be superior than Mihawk's in the entire series."

is different than

"Vista showed his swordsmanship which is equal or superior than Mihawk's in the fight.
Wrong, This was never said in the vivre card, you're referring to Blue deep

This is what his Vivre card says.

I mean do you really not see that Mihawk was just blocking Vista's attacks most of the time while he was focus on Luffy?
Mihawk tried to attack vista and both stalemated in that clash, also mihawk wanted to get to luffy but he couldn't get past vista
Post automatically merged:

Yes but mihawk MADE his sword the strongest in the world and using using logic --> Black Saijo > Non black Saijo ---> Roger can't make his blade black ---> Mihawk blade > Roger blade ---> Mihawk > Roger
Imu didn't make his sword black :suresure:

Wrong, This was never said in the vivre card, you're referring to Blue deep

This is what his Vivre card says.

Mihawk tried to attack vista and both stalemated in that clash, also mihawk wanted to get to luffy but he couldn't get past vista

So are we going to pretend that Vista was actually the one who blocked Mihawk's pursue in Luffy, because Marco requested so? And are we going to pretend that Mihawk was the one who insisted that the fight be postponed instead of "stalemate"?

"One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World is the fifth databook that went on sale on March 2, 2012." https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/One_Piece_Blue_Deep:_Characters_World

Bruh I'm real curious, what have you been watching this entire time? Are you putting on a 3d glass or something? Cause all of what you just said are all false observations of the things that actually happened in the show.
:seriously:

So are we going to pretend that Vista was actually the one who blocked Mihawk's pursue in Luffy, because Marco requested so? And are we going to pretend that Mihawk was the one who insisted that the fight be postponed instead of "stalemate"?

Bruh I'm real curious, what have you been watching this entire time? Are you putting on a 3d glass or something? Cause all of what you just said are all false observations of the things that actually happened in the show.
:seriously:

Bro both tried to attack each other and this is the result a stalemate. with one of them laughing and the other asking to postpone.

Bro both tried to attack each other and this is the result a stalemate. with one of them laughing and the other asking to postpone.

stalemate
/ˈsteɪlmeɪt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.
    a situation in which further action or progress by opposing or competing parties seems impossible.
    "the war had again reached stalemate"

Similar:
    deadlock

impasse

standstill

dead end

stand-off

draw

tie

dead heat

2. 2.
    CHESS
    a position counting as a draw, in which a player is not in check but cannot move except into check

postpone
/pəʊs(t)ˈpəʊn,pəˈspəʊn/
Learn to pronounce

verb

1. cause or arrange for (something) to take place at a time later than that first scheduled.

WAKE THE F UP SON

Apples and oranges.

Hitetsu highlighted how Enma turning black will have it shift grade. Not sure whether or not you have read that part my friend.

There's a lot of juicy material related to the black blades.
I understand. BigMom have not turned her sword black, but they were able to do Hakai. Same with Zoro, he is able to do large scale attacks with his current swords. Oda does not make any distinction between black and non-black sword's attack. Like, give an example where it is stated that black blade is able to do this, while a non-black blade cant do that specific thing.
We have not seen anything special from Mihawk that others were not able to do (Hakai is considered to be greatest attack in OP history).

It is not anyone's fault, it is just that Oda reveals too less and too late. All we can do is speculate.

I understand. BigMom have not turned her sword black, but they were able to do Hakai. Same with Zoro, he is able to do large scale attacks with his current swords. Oda does not make any distinction between black and non-black sword's attack. Like, give an example where it is stated that black blade is able to do this, while a non-black blade cant do that specific thing.
We have not seen anything special from Mihawk that others were not able to do (Hakai is considered to be greatest attack in OP history).

It is not anyone's fault, it is just that Oda reveals too less and too late. All we can do is speculate.
No there is no speculation , the world strongest blade it's yoru a black blade obviosuly mihawk can produce hakai level attacks

No there is no speculation , the world strongest blade it's yoru a black blade obviosuly mihawk can produce hakai level attacks
"Can". Yes. I talked about distinction between these two. So far Oda has not indicated any besides naming them. I am also waiting for what a black blade can do, we lack information. So, yes, it is a "speculation" on both ends.