Questions & Mysteries Roger fought Big Mom and took the ponegliff from here !!!

اهلاً عمر ..روجر استخدم الفعل 奪う ubau و هو يعني السلب و الانتزاع بالقوة امام نظر الشخص الي تنتزع منه.. لو أنه فعلها بتخفي و بالسر لقال 盗む nusumu و هذا يثبت أنه قاتلهم و انتزعه بالقوة ثانياً بحديث البيق مام هي سمت اليونكو بأسماءهم فكيف اقدر اقول انها تعني طواقمهم لا اشخاصهم ؟

all he said is "they used this word that mean (maybe) taking something by force , and not they did it undercover so it means they fought?

and he is just talking about what this can means .... and his own personal take ...

and Omar himself is not approving his point by the way ...

so ... this is just a thread about nothing ... this is just a random conversation in Twitter

Roger didn't do that while being undercover is the only canon thing we can understand form this conversation
LMAOO he said يثبث = confirm using the kanji meaning here i know arabic and i know what he said there :kata:

lol .... clearly not ... يثبث means interpolation btw
LMAOO and here we go you argue with me about arabic language :noo:

يثبت = يؤكد = يبرهن = confirm = prove ..............:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

He understands a lot about this manga, did you really read WCI? Go to sleep!!! You and your Arab.
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
yeah i read it they never mentioned something about Roger sneaking in to steal it :suresure: Go to sleep Kaido you just sweated from remembering WHAT a dead Oden did to you:suresure:

Last edited:

Literally outright states that he stole it and from the panel with Big Mom in WCI, it outright spells out that he never fought her. If he did fight her, the context around that panel would be far different.

Good Job @Fenaker kun. One of your baits has finally drawn me out.
Yes, they stole it, because the Poneglyph belongs to Big Mom. That doesn't mean a fight didn't ensue prior to it. After Kaido gets taking down, the Straw Hats are going to steal a copy of his poneglyph.

Also, I've been saying this for years. That mistranslation that Roger snuck into WCI and stole a copy of Big Mom's Poneglyph was clarified as soon as the official translation dropped.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Yes, they stole it, because the Poneglyph belongs to Big Mom. That doesn't mean a fight didn't ensue prior to it. After Kaido gets taking down, the Straw Hats are going to steal a copy of his poneglyph.
No, the context of what she said was that she messed up and in other translations it says he snuck past her/ tricked her. They never fought her. If they fought, it would be noted because you don't just waltz into a Yonko Territory and fight without people knowing about. And because he snuck in is why she increased her security

No, the context of what she said was that she messed up and in other translations it says he snuck past her/ tricked her. They never fought her. If they fought, it would be noted because you don't just waltz into a Yonko Territory and fight without people knowing about. And because he snuck in is why she increased her security
Yes, she messed up because she allowed Roger to make it all the way through her territory and steal a copy of her Poneglyph. How do you see it feasible that the Roger Pirates sailed into her territory, made it past all her Islands and guards, made it to Whole Cake Island itself, waltzed into her castle, made it to the room where the Poneglyph was locked away, stole a copy, and waltzed right out without some kind of resistance put up from Big Mom's side?

Last edited:
LMAOO and here we go you argue with me about arabic language :noo:

يثبت = يؤكد = يبرهن = confirm = prove ..............:milaugh:
lol ... you have to talk about things that have no idea about it?

یبرهن = برهان = logic
يثبت = ثبت = Record

confirm is one of the weakest translation for the word يؤكد ...

confirm in arabc is إثبات

every word in arabic have a clear meaning even when 2 word seem really close in meaning might be 100% different from each other

I study arabic for fuck sake ....

I don't need your weak ass to make up weak translations .... and don't use google translate as well

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Yes, she messed up because she allowed Roger to make it all the way through her territory and steal a cope of her Poneglyph. How do you see it feasible that the Roger Pirates sailed into her territory, made it past all her Islands and guards, made it to Whole Cake Island itself, waltzed into her castle, made it to the room where the Poneglyph was locked away, stole a copy, and waltzed right out without some kind of resistance put up from Big Mom's side?
1. These pirates are familiar with each other and even if they're "enemies" we know that they don't actually fight each other seriously.
2. The poneglyph is now locked away because of Roger's actions. Reading into her words with base logic spells out why she keeps it under tight lock now. Before Roger, none of the other pirates knew what to do with these stones. Roger was the person who made them significant and something important.

The entire panel and even the Oden flashback makes it rather explicit they didn't fight. Let's read with context shall we?

1. Big Mom tells Brook that he can't have her stealing her Box and in the same very sentence, includes her Poneglyph in that conversation. In the very next line, she says she can't have someone making off with their Poneglyph and going to to Raftel and said that her allowing that to happen would be stupid and laughs.

2. The way she speaks about this whole ordeal is one in which she was "outwitted or outright tricked" rather than it was forcibly taken from her. If she fought, her words would make it far more clear because she would be speaking far more aggressively. She is a woman who is egotistical about her individual strength to the point where she insults people for thinking they're able to do anything against her. The Ace Novel makes it clear that she has been unmoved and undefeated for decades and was someone other Great Pirates were weary to mess with.

3. Why would she include Brook alongside Roger? Brook is an ant to her. The only reason she would include Brook with Roger is because their methodology is the same (trickery and underhanded theft). And to reiterate she literally laughs about it would be stupid of her to have it stolen from her. If he beat her and took it, she wouldn't be laughing. She would be holding a grudge that sentiment is only displayed when someone pulls one over you.

4. Word travels fast in the one Piece world. Do you seriously think that if they fought her, that the world wouldn't know about it? Do you really think that they could fight and have it end so quickly? In the Oden Flashback, Roger says, that they stole the poneglyph from her and the rest of his crew responds "Thats Great Captain". If you're going for a fight against another Great Pirate like a real pirate, you bring your whole crew not just a few people. If they fought at all, in any capacity, we would know about it just like we know about Roger and WB fighting and its hyped to high heaven despite them engaging in a play fight where they took breaks.

Don't twist panels because any manner of reading comprehension and logic makes it crystal clear no fight took place.

lol ... you have to talk about things that have no idea about it?

یبرهن = برهان = logic
يثبت = ثبت = Record

confirm is one of the weakest translation for the word يؤكد ...

confirm in arabc is إثبات

every word in arabic have a clear meaning even when 2 word seem really close in meaning might be 100% different from each other

I study arabic for fuck sake ....

I don't need your weak ass to make up weak translations .... and don't use google translate as well
lmaoo i don't need google translation to translate and to speak arabic if we asked someone about يثبت you will find them saying it's يؤكد and it's translated in english to confirm you are trying even in Arabic to use your headcanons nice try i don't need to call for other arabic ppl to embrass do u but let's call them and see what they think about it @Tobi @Monet @ArabianLuffy @Midnight Delight :suresure:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
lmaoo i don't need google translation to translate and to speak arabic if we asked someone about يثبت you will find them saying it's يؤكد and it's translated in english to confirm you are trying even in Arabic to use your headcanons nice try i don't need to call for other arabic ppl to embrass do u but let's call them and see what they think about it @Tobi @Monet @ArabianLuffy @Midnight Delight :suresure:
I'll ask two Arabic people I know who don't even read one piece.

Don't know what you're arguing about but this thread is complete Rent Free Headcanon.
so you didn't ask about يؤكد nice try as always

and next time until you know arabic then we can talk
read the definition using المعجم i didn4t know we have ppl who don't know arabic words that are simple
https://www.almaany.com/ar/dict/ar-ar/يثبت/

you will find اثباث = تأكيد where are u @Red Admiral :suresure: do u need me to show you arabic:gokulaugh:

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
so you didn't ask about يؤكد nice try as always

and next time until you know arabic then we can talk
read the definition using المعجم i didn4t know we have ppl who don't know arabic words that are simple
https://www.almaany.com/ar/dict/ar-ar/يثبت/

you will find اثباث = تأكيد where are u @Red Admiral :suresure: do u need me to show you arabic:gokulaugh:

Idk man Idc this thread is headcanon though and rent free one at that. Let my big loveable bitch live in peace.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
ask him if in arabic we can use يثبت and يؤكد in the same sentence or you know what you can use what that arabic dude said in twitter and ask him if his meaning is a confirmation or another thing and let's see your answer
I gave him the twitter thread

@Red Admiral @Fenaker

Friend says you're both dead wrong

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
:vistalaugh:
The Idea that Gold Roger would've waste his time to fight Big Meme... even Luffy don't bother with her when she in front of him and run to fight Kaido
Once meme always meme - Big Meme
:king: