[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can post in the last 8 hours of the night phase:

-At the last 8 hours of the night phase, there will be a Cocktail Party. This party is meant for the players to discuss during and do everything that they would in a DP without a lynch. They can still turn in actions if they have a power role.

Reborn was acting like a 'spoiled brat', and I have had the same sensation about Flower and Don as well thus far, hence labeling them as very likely to be Jesters.

I honestly don't feel anything but that a Mafia would hardly expose himself/herself too greedily and risk a lynch foolishly. They would rather stick with observing a more blent-in-like conduct, which would favor them in the long run.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Did nothing of value D1. And, to be honest, I found neither of the two wagon promising, so I just chose an alternative. I would suggest really looking into Flower for a possible vig kill or something.

How long do we have to vote for this fight, @Dragomir ?
I don’t understand what you were planning to do with that. It doesn’t make sense because Homelander didn’t have enough votes to be lynched and you didn’t try to push a case on him either. This was the equivalent of throwing your vote down a well

Especially since you were skeptical of Reborn, why not at least vote Relapse to ensure that Reborn wasn’t voted out?

I don’t understand what you were planning to do with that. It doesn’t make sense because Homelander didn’t have enough votes to be lynched and you didn’t try to push a case on him either. This was the equivalent of throwing your vote down a well

Especially since you were skeptical of Reborn, why not at least vote Relapse to ensure that Reborn wasn’t voted out?
I didn't like either lynch. I made a couple of posts why I didn't want certain people killed. And yes, I essentially threw away my vote, but I feel that it was going to be that way no matter if I voted or Reborn or Relapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.