[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
We have less than an hour to go before we have to decide this kill. Is anyone else here?
I'm really confused about this FB vs Bogard thing right now. There is no indication that this is a town vs mafia. vanilla town vs vanilla town, power town vs vanilla town situation.

All 3 cases require different approaches..but unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of knowing what we are dealing with. It would be easier if @Finalbeta and @Bogard could come defend themselves with why their presence could potentially benefit town.

Otherwise, I need to look through some of their posts and see if any of them stand out as scum (but this is useless if we are dealing with town vs town)

What is everyone's thoughts on the situation?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
so I think I'll need a summary
I'll try, but I'll admit that I wasn't keeping up too much with the game either.

Yesterday, I was really focused on Reborn because I thought that he was acting very suspicious by trying to lead town using meta and pinpointing anyone that accused him as scum. Many players also suspected Reborn and voted him while others such as Flower suspected that he was jester. I was going to vote Reborn too, but I changed my mind and voted Relapse because I thought Reborn was too suspicious and was most likely Jester. On the same note, Flower ended up changing her mind and voted Reborn.

The other wagon was Relapse. Relapse made a slip somewhere when he accidentally outed that mafia are "producers". When questioned how he knew that, he went back and edited his post. He also said things about how he pmed Bogard which Bogard denied.

The other big suspect was Don DaSlayer. Reasons people suspected him was because he was very focused on lynching Reborn and didn't look at any other players. I'm a bit out of the loop about this lynch, @jinri can probably explain it better.

And finally for the votes, Relapse and Reborn tied with 3 votes each. Reborn was lynched via RNG and turned out he was the jester. So tomorrow we all have post restrictions where we have to sound salty in all of our posts.

Oh and it was revealed that Poison-chan is Peter. We don't know what Peter does nor the alignment but Poison-chan keeps reassuring us that she has an important role and that she is town.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'll try, but I'll admit that I wasn't keeping up too much with the game either.

Yesterday, I was really focused on Reborn because I thought that he was acting very suspicious by trying to lead town using meta and pinpointing anyone that accused him as scum. Many players also suspected Reborn and voted him while others such as Flower suspected that he was jester. I was going to vote Reborn too, but I changed my mind and voted Relapse because I thought Reborn was too suspicious and was most likely Jester. On the same note, Flower ended up changing her mind and voted Reborn.

The other wagon was Relapse. Relapse made a slip somewhere when he accidentally outed that mafia are "producers". When questioned how he knew that, he went back and edited his post. He also said things about how he pmed Bogard which Bogard denied.

The other big suspect was Don DaSlayer. Reasons people suspected him was because he was very focused on lynching Reborn and didn't look at any other players. I'm a bit out of the loop about this lynch, @jinri can probably explain it better.

And finally for the votes, Relapse and Reborn tied with 3 votes each. Reborn was lynched via RNG and turned out he was the jester. So tomorrow we all have post restrictions where we have to sound salty in all of our posts.

Oh and it was revealed that Poison-chan is Peter. We don't know what Peter does nor the alignment but Poison-chan keeps reassuring us that she has an important role and that she is town.
however, take this with a grain of salt. This is the game from my point of view, other players can pitch in if they assessed some situations differently.

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard and @Finalbeta have begun a feud about champagne. One of them stole the other's champagne! Who did it? You must vote in this thread to have one them removed from the game.​
?? Why did it turn into a 1 on 1 between us?

Anyway FB was my second suspect after Relapse for reasons already mentioned before
Had long video conferences today(for work issues), so couldn't follow the entire thing. Have to check the thread again, but from past posts+warnings i got so far, here are my read

Suspicious - Relapse, because he lied about PMing me

I received nothing of such.

Another suspicious of mine is Finalbeta because after i called him out for his inactivity, in his defense/attempt to push me, he made a slip

Trying to use the fact it was night when i posted to accuse him for his inactivity until i called him out, realizing it was 9:00AM instead

But it seems like he became more active later, so i'd bank more on Relapse being scum

----

Reborn so far seems to be town or jester because i doubt scum would openly be this aggressive in day phase 1

I'd like to look more into @Kiwipom as well who i don't recall having posted much thus far

For the rest, i'm still unsure

In either case, for the reasons mentioned above, i'd go for Relapse

Vote Lynch Relapse
Final not only made a slip in his earlier defense, but while attempting to put the blame on me, he fabricated a misguided history from an early game suspicion
I think we need to focus our votes now. What is the tally now?

??? Not liking the way you are pushing this case based on an early game suspicion. I didn't continue pushing your vote based on inactivity at all. I based it on your reply as mentioned here

But yes at the time i initially suspected you, it was because you were less active than usual at a time where a usual active user like you should usually be active, but it was just an early game guess when everyone can act suspicious, hence i pointed this out without casting a vote on you, since i was unsure at the time.

??? I was basing things from the ones who quoted/warned me. Notice exactly the ones i quoted, and you'd see they were people that warned or quoted me. I had yet to finish reading the thread since i was slowly catching up.
So i'd suggest for people to look into this

We already wasted a chance to finish up Relapse last day phase who imo was more suspicious than Reborn, and since i'm going to sleep and we can only choose one, i'd go with Finalbeta then

Vote lynch Finalbeta

Yes, Don just focused on one player and could really offer no other leads on him. The case he made against the player was pretty weak, though it is similar to what others suspected the player for.

I don't know if this is a town vs town thing, it can very well be town vs mafia.

I'm a Vanilla and maybe Bogard is the mafia member.

The event was triggered casually however, unless mafia is capable of triggering them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm inclined to believe this is town vs town since if we take what Relapse said that producers are mafia, then girls are town. And this seems to be a fight between two girls. However, this theory takes a lot of assumptions and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Anyways, I find it interesting that both @Finalbeta and @Bogard seems more inclined to believe that it's town vs mafia by accusing eachother.

I think in this situation, it's better to try and prove your innocence or to prove why you are a good asset for town then try to prove why the other person might be mafia because we don't even know if there is a mafia amongst you two.

I'm inclined to believe this is town vs town since if we take what Relapse said that producers are mafia, then girls are town. And this seems to be a fight between two girls. However, this theory takes a lot of assumptions and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Anyways, I find it interesting that both @Finalbeta and @Bogard seems more inclined to believe that it's town vs mafia by accusing eachother.

I think in this situation, it's better to try and prove your innocence or to prove why you are a good asset for town then try to prove why the other person might be mafia because we don't even know if there is a mafia amongst you two.
Well my playstyle has been quite genuine for all I can say.

I accurately tried to look at which aspects could lead a player to feature as a Jester rather than a Mafia. On the other hand Bogard hasn't contributed much to this game and not just for busy reasons in my opinion.

My Mafia radar is personally still on him for the points I had addressed yesterday.

AL sama

Red Haired
Yes, Don just focused on one player and could really offer no other leads on him. The case he made against the player was pretty weak, though it is similar to what others suspected the player for.
what else can you expect from someone who is playing for the forst??

its good that the game didn't end when you guys lynched a jester which means there's more out there otherwise we would've lost the game by now

Status
Not open for further replies.