[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i don't think the power role is vig at all, given the theme of the game i guess it might follow the rules of actual show, if my hunch is right, the power role won't be vig, but something else as compared to normal mafia.
I'm thinking an invest power. Vig isn't the most useful, and if you mess up, it's a one time power. Invest feels like it's a wider ranged ability that can be deployed throughout the game without being too broken.
Not yet. First we have to gather everyone and get them to talk. We can start trying to get everyone to talk about setup, for example.
So, who should we focus on and get to talk first?

I'm thinking an invest power. Vig isn't the most useful, and if you mess up, it's a one time power. Invest feels like it's a wider ranged ability that can be deployed throughout the game without being too broken.

So, who should we focus on and get to talk first?
Somebody who is less talkitive. Because active players are active anyway.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So, we're all satisfied with 1 (possibly 2) jesters and 3 Mafia? This would lend to us having a decent advantage. Just not sure what to expect from the Mafia, role wise. Maybe a blackmail-esque role, if a majority of this game will be reads only? Or a framer to confuse the (possible) TI power role?

Status
Not open for further replies.