[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAC now believes me and Kiwi are mafia buddies despite I went hard on her as well lol.

So not only I was supposed to buss Bogard, I was also supposed to try to get Kiwi lynched as well judging by his twisted mind.

If one wasn't enough.

"I can vote for Relapse, so we have accomplished something today.

I think it's dumb as fuck, given his playstyle. But I'll vote for him. Regarding earlier moves-Reborn was bad for me, Bogard is undeniably a good move made by me but poorly executed. There was no way I could've known he was jester given the stipulations surrounding him."
"you love to make certain people appear as villains in the show in order to increase drama and get more views. Choose a player during the night to become a villain. They turn into a jester for the day. If they fail to get themselves lynched, they go back to being town."

key word here they go back to being town . bogard wasnt immune because he was scum
I forgot my number one rule
VOTE LYNCH TAC
what? you can't vote someone at night

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
"I can vote for Relapse, so we have accomplished something today.

I think it's dumb as fuck, given his playstyle. But I'll vote for him. Regarding earlier moves-Reborn was bad for me, Bogard is undeniably a good move made by me but poorly executed. There was no way I could've known he was jester given the stipulations surrounding him."
"you love to make certain people appear as villains in the show in order to increase drama and get more views. Choose a player during the night to become a villain. They turn into a jester for the day. If they fail to get themselves lynched, they go back to being town."

key word here they go back to being town . bogard wasnt immune because he was scum
I forgot my number one rule
VOTE LYNCH TAC
It's not the day phase, you can't vote.

Dissect my thoughts. Nothing I said is in direction competition with each other. I'm consistent. Bogard. Was. Not. Townie.

@ me during the right hours thats my vote
so many logical leaps to the so called theory of yours.
and queen for telling me he was immune cause he was scum when the word used is that during the day if the lynch fails
he goes back to being town .
which is what he was before not scum.
I call bullshit

Why are Queen and TAC focusing on Bogard had night immunity thing..?? The rule clearly said “they will flip back being townie”. So unless you say a scum can be turned into townie if failed to get lynched as a jester, you’re only raising suspicions.

Also now maybe a perfect time for TAC to explain what he’ll end to him in N2? Something happened right.?
Queen is literally just following up TAC.

Why are Queen and TAC focusing on Bogard had night immunity thing..?? The rule clearly said “they will flip back being townie”. So unless you say a scum can be turned into townie if failed to get lynched as a jester, you’re only raising suspicions.

Also now maybe a perfect time for TAC to explain what he’ll end to him in N2? Something happened right.?
Queen is literally just following up TAC.
clearly to cover the fact that their vote on bogard
took away the power role
so to appear justified in their vote
he has to be scum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There's no point in deliberating any further tonight. I'm gonna unfollow the thread until I wake up tomorrow. I don't have the energy to defend myself from these "accusations".

P.S. Must be real nice to have the noobie following everything you say.

but why would a scum go lynch a serial killer if they both want to kill townie's
Do they even know each other?
Hey, hey!
I'll be honest, I'm getting drowsy and I'm not in the mood for many lengthy go backs. The next day starts soon, so let's put our energy into lynching the most sus players.

I think we have a few inactivies who we shouldn't ignore. We still have nothing on Al.
This is a good point.

The reason that we can't get anywhere is because low-lifes are lying low and not giving any reads or their own thoughts to examine. It's basically been the same group of people arguing for 50 pages--of course no argument is going to go anywhere. We need to wait for the inactives to come in during the next day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.