[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You found TAC suspicious because he gave so much info without anyone asking then why didn't you vote TAC? However you voted HA001 who is newbie
Sigh

Votes are put to get reactions. Random votes are meant to get reads and not to Lynch.

I already questioned tac and he remains my sus so putting vote on him wont feed me more reactions.

But ha001 did make kind of slip and followed with troll. So vote on him to get reactions...

No rocket science here

Reborn

easy there buddy, or you'll replace me in his vote lynch.
You can go forward with any invesitagtion at night lol

I won't mind.

I don't want any protection either lol

I am doing what townie are suppose to do. Catch scums and not sit idle.

And, if you or anyone would try to hinder it then I will ask questions and if necessary put vote. I am not afraid to get Lynched or killed....

Is this a slip..?? No excuse for being a new player cause it’s a slip expected from new player.:cheers:
He is a total newbie from what I have gathered however he claimed a specific string: " if he killed everyone " which implies a Serial Killer role basically. Unless he really didn't know how this game works and that he had a specific role PM and specific actions to perform, and such statement would have been impossible under a townie-like alignment...

He is known for being a smart man, so I'm even more iffy. Which means that the statement stays very suspicious.

I'm particularly concerned by the fact TAC hasn't even tried to defend himself about the ToS related accusation after I enlightened the reason why his behaviour of asking protection is suspicious in this game.

Last game he did ask protection immediately as well labeling himself as a ToS expert as reason, so I immediately assumed he is doing the same for the same purpose (which then seemed to be only a pretext since he actually flipped vig). However this is not quite a ToS game instead and he has been pushing that narrative.

Reborn

He is a total newbie from what I have gathered however he claimed a specific string: " if he killed everyone " which implies a Serial Killer role basically. Unless he really didn't know how this game works and that he had a specific role PM and specific actions to perform, and such statement would have been impossible under a townie-like alignment...

He is known for being a smart man, so I'm even more iffy. Which means that the statement stays very suspicious.

I'm particularly concerned by the fact TAC hasn't even tried to defend himself about the ToS related accusation after I enlightened the reason why his behaviour of asking protection is suspicious in this game.

Last game he did ask protection immediately as well labeling himself as a ToS expert as reason, so I immediately assumed he is doing the same for the same purpose (which then seemed to be only a pretext since he actually flipped vig). However this is not quite a ToS game instead and he has been pushing that narrative.
That's a good post

Tell me can traiditonal mafia feature jester role?

Reborn

Yes it can, however the incidence is low. Most common 3rd roles in traditional are Survivor and Lyncher, with the latter who has got to lynch a specific player (the Lynchee) in the game.
I don’t thinks so.
Hmm

It's just that tac stupid reasons aren't making sense. His meta is way off than his usual game play.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, UNVOTE @Cinera

Trying to more or less gauge his reactions and give us something to read, like what Reborn's doing. But nothing special there.
Also from what I gather he isn't new at the game so:

Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion
Well, I think I'm on the chopping block either way if a handful of players here are active. I'd like to have a long game and be useful.

If you're townie, unvote me until I give you a reason to vote me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How? I was trying to figure the set up. I am not familiar with Attack on Titan. Until battle of Onigashima only those 3 are possible scum. There might be more scums the further I read into the story after Onigashima battle.
I said yesterday that I felt there were 4 or 5 scum based on the series itself, and Cinera almost immediately sussed me for that reason and nothing else. Maybe it was first day paranoia, but I’m not so sure. @Cinera, I don’t think I ever figured out why my specificity led you to distrust me...can you elaborate?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're the best candidate atm given your behaviour.

Also "do x if you are town" is another big red flag.

Keeping my vote on you until I see someone else more suspicious.
It's day 1 and we have less than 3 threads of semi-serious discussion. You deciding to keep your vote on me for very arbitrary points is suspicious to me. Especially with the Day Phase ending in the next four-ish hours.

Reborn

If you're townie, unvote me until I give you a reason to vote me.
:seriously:

I am in no mood to Lynch you on day 1 with almost no info in hand but you are playing quite weird.

You didn't put any defense or tried much to counter argue with some understandable reasons.

I am mod so I did it

If you townie then unvote me

Protect me at night on day 1

For some reasons I smell trap here because definitely you aren't trying hard to save yourself

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:seriously:

I am in no mood to Lynch you on day 1 with almost no info in hand but you are playing quite weird.

You didn't put any defense or tried much to counter argue with some understandable reasons.

I am mod so I did it

If you townie then unvote me

Protect me at night on day 1

For some reasons I smell trap here because definitely you aren't trying hard to save yourself
I haven't gone through any effort refuting your posts Reborn because they're nonsense. You're hiking up the wrong mountain with me and I'm not gonna make Day 1 about Reborn vs TAC over the crime of trying to help people understand and get enthusiastic about Mafia. I'd rather get myself Mod Killed than engage in that conversation.

For the lynch on me, I'll probably vote Sera back in about an hours time if I'm still on the chopping block. I definitely don't want to be lynched for taking initiative and nothing else. But I'd rather it not come to me having to lynch another player to defend myself. It is suspicious, their lynch on me, but they could also have the Reborn mindset of being uber aggressive over a speck of dirt.

Reborn

I . It is suspicious, their lynch on me, but they could also have the Reborn mindset of being uber aggressive over a speck of dirt.
That's baseless.

You asked for reads and I gave you my reads.

You followed up with reasons and I counter argued. I even said this is just intial reads and nothing concrete.That's all...so tell me when did I get aggressive against you?

If I would have been aggressive then you would be having another vote on you as of now

And, it's not just me who found your reasons baseless. Final, sera and Da

Status
Not open for further replies.