[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am defending Ha0 because the lynch against him doesn't make sense.

Jew is inquiring into Reborn's aggressive stance on me because he finds it suspicious. Jew isn't clearing my name but doing research and asking questions.

We can't say anything about that stuff. Keep it under wraps please. And yeah, my first game I did the same kind of stuff and got labeled as scum by Bogard. So I get ya.
Bruh thats vague as fuck. Surely i can say that much.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You think @Reborn is influencing them? I’m still most suspicious of him for going so hard after you.
When did I influence them lol

And, going after tac as sus doesn't mean I am scum. I asked everyone to invest him instead of causing mislynch.

And, here you are saying that I went after him so hard...lmao

at the same time not making a move puts us at major risk of losing a powerful player because scums knows exactly who we are
and from this little banter
they can kill players who seem like a threat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
at the same time not making a move puts us at major risk of losing a powerful player because scums knows exactly who we are
and from this little banter
they can kill players who seem like a threat.
Probably shouldn't jump on jokes from new players then, huh Lanji?

Yes, we're at a disadvantage now. But we have no one to lynch. No one is overtly suspicious.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why you so eager to defend tac?

Here is the reason why asking for town protect in no claim set up isn't good
I’m aware the request for protection was a bit odd, but I feel like that was in response to you coming after him for simply answering new players’ questions...it felt reflexive to what you said, which is why I sus you a little bit more than I do him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m aware the request for protection was a bit odd, but I feel like that was in response to you coming after him for simply answering new players’ questions...it felt reflexive to what you said, which is why I sus you a little bit more than I do him.
Lol!

I asked few questions and he felt need of asking protection? Lmao

So if I ask for protection rn as you consitently asking me same thing then would it make me less scum in your eyes?

That's not how game is played.....

Status
Not open for further replies.