[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Bogard is town. I'm nearly about to lock it too. Although I'm not a fan of his reasoning, I like the progression. He's the nitpicking but I understand why he's doing it and he's putting up that early effort in the game while no one else has. He's trying to be productive and he's coming off extremely genuine with it.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

@Kiwipom psst, *whispers* are you town? @Reborn you answer that too
Hey Drago! I appreciate the "greeting"!

*whisper back* I don't think we can whisper quiet enough for the host to not hear us

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Feeling pressured because of my push? I wasn't referring to not reading opening post. I was referring to the 48h claim that you said you didn't remember at all
You're overtly lying Bogard. I did not remember reading it in the OP;

Which is why I asked Neutral about it, as the record shows?

But I'm not feeling pressured because of your push, I'm just getting frustrated with trying to play this game and people taking my comments in such a disingenuous way. It's the same thing that made me real angry last game with Reborn, when I was trying to help out newer players. By my second post you're breaking down whether or not I'm scum when I'm trying to clear something up that confused me in the game, and still make out the questioning of a statement as a scummy move. Going so far as to say NeutralWatcher cannot be a genuine source of information because he's a newer player than me, which doesn't make any sense to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is and I'm feeling pretty good about it. His reasoning is bad, yeah I agree but the progression with it is good. He's coming off as town. Lying where? Show me.
I deliberately started an aggressive play on TAC to see his position. At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. With that said, the push in itself is just a small case and alone cannot really prove for sure whether he is scum or town, but i do think there is a strong possibility he is mafia
I never said I didn't read the OP or backtracked on that, but Bogard lists that as a reason for being suspicious of me. I only said I didn't see any mention of 48 hour phases.

This entire discussion with Bogard feels more like he's trying to establish a case to push me, especially with slipping something so genuinely wrong in there.

Bogard

You can't win
I never said I didn't read the OP or backtracked on that, but Bogard lists that as a reason for being suspicious of me. I only said I didn't see any mention of 48 hour phases.

This entire discussion with Bogard feels more like he's trying to establish a case to push me, especially with slipping something so genuinely wrong in there.
????

I said i was referring to the 48h claim
I was referring to the 48h claim that you said you didn't remember at all
It's pretty clear you're pressured considering not only you're much more active now than before, but you're trying to push a case of me being a liar based on a wrong assumption the moment you feel you're cornered

So one question now for you

- When you read the opening post, did you read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h or not?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
*whispers* Oreki's asleep, he can't hear us now. You're safe.
:queenhear: you're too quiet now. I can't hear you either.
What do you think about TAC's defense?
He was quite defensive but Bogard was pretty aggressive too

Meh, in my first game on this forum, that was exactly what I did as Mafia. It doesn't come across as Townish to me, pushing a Mislynch benefits Mafia more than Town.
So you think Bogard is more scummy than townie?

TAC is right about this point.

At first I found Bogard's arguments convincing, since TAC had read the OP and yet somehow missed the cycles description part which was odd in that very basic, however Bogard is accusing TAC of having asserted that he didn't read the OP at all and this never occurred.

Unless Bogard misremembered, this is a frame attempt or more likely a scum slip.

Bogard

You can't win
TAC is right about this point.

At first I found Bogard's arguments convincing, since TAC had read the OP and yet somehow missed the cycles description part which was odd in that very basic, however Bogard is accusing TAC of having asserted that he didn't read the OP at all and this never occurred.

Unless Bogard misremembered, this is a frame attempt or more likely a scum slip.
On mobile atm, so can't requote myself well, but if you read the entire discussion i was having with TAC, you'd see i was referring to the 48h claim, not the opening post in itself

I even mentioned it once again to TAC here
Feeling pressured because of my push? I wasn't referring to not reading opening post. I was referring to the 48h claim that you said you didn't remember at all
But he persisted in trying to portray me as a liar regardless

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yes, that's obvious, but what does that make you think of TAC is what I meant.
Well, I'm not buying Bogard's accusations, I think I need to see more of TAC to decide.

From his defense and reactions, I don't see anything that particularly stands out. To me, it looked like Bogard was planning to banter with TAC from the start like with this post:
Is this your scum excuse ? :whitepress:
then the two of them got a bit aggressive. So I'm neutral on TAC atm

tacs comment
"Well, I read the OP post but I got really confused when the poster above mentioned a 48 hour day phase."

bogards
"At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. "
not what he claimed at all. irc a bit scarred from last day 1:josad: but its a bit weird.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
????

I said i was referring to the 48h claim

It's pretty clear you're pressured considering not only you're much more active now than before, but you're trying to push a case of me being a liar based on a wrong assumption the moment you feel you're cornered

So one question now for you

- When you read the opening post, did you read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h or not?
No. It's because you lied about what I said. It's pretty fucking clear Bogard.

The Liar said:
At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all.
Reread this.

How is one supposed to not think you're referring to the Opening Post? You phrased it in such a deliberate way as to make it sound like I later said "No wait, I didn't read the OP haha." This is dishonesty at its worst and the most generous view is that you weren't careful when phrasing your wording, but again, given your sudden push with no coherent reason, I am not feeling generous to you.

No, Bogard. I didn't see it; Because I further went on to ask NeutralWatcher in my second fucking post about what he meant.

But I guess this is some grand scum strategy, asking about the game set up and interacting with players! I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you Bogard. Nothing gets past you, huh???

On mobile atm, so can't requote myself well, but if you read the entire discussion i was having with TAC, you'd see i was referring to the 48h claim, not the opening post in itself

I even mentioned it once again to TAC here

But he persisted in trying to portray me as a liar regardless
I wouldn't call you a liar if you didn't lie. You purposefully phrased it in a manner that put me in a worse light.

In fact, that's all you've done this entire game. Tell me why it's bad to talk to Neutralwatcher?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And yes, I'm frustrated. As I said again. Not because you've outed me due to that keen sixth sense you have Bogard, but because my second comment (first comment on the game, as my actual first comment was about just getting online) is being broken down as some hidden scum agenda for absolutely no fucking reason.

And the more I explain this to you, the more obtuse you get and persistent that I did something wrong by asking a basic question.

Status
Not open for further replies.