[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because there was no mistake? I just wasn't explicit enough, but from the discussion, it was obvious what i meant

This is what i said

- I talked about what you presumably read IN opening post. Nothing about not reading opening post, but what you read in that opening post
- The "didn't read it at all" then was linked to WHAT you presumably read IN the opening post, not the opening post itself

Dragomir also noticed what i meant
I deliberately started an aggressive play on TAC to see his position. At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. With that said, the push in itself is just a small case and alone cannot really prove for sure whether he is scum or town, but i do think there is a strong possibility he is mafia
I don't understand your internal logic with this interpretation though. Because it's obvious I didn't read the 48 hours in the opening post, because that's literally the first thing I ask about in this game. It's what started this. So how can I "turn back the clock" / contradict myself on that point, when it's mentioned indirectly in the same sentence as the root problem?

Like, let me break this down for you Bogard.

Point A said:
but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup
So here we establish that I did not see the 48 hour phase comment, because I started the game inquiring about it.

Point B said:
instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts
Here you cast your doubt on whether or not I read the OP.

This cannot be in reference to the Phase length, over the inquiry I made at the start of the game, indicating I did not read anything specific about said phases. There's no reason to presume I read that if I'm asking about it, after all.

Point C said:
and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all.
Then you say I didn't read "it" at all. Which, is self evident if it's Point A and considering the way you cast your doubt on point B, makes me believe it's that which you refer to.

Because again, it makes no sense with how you worded it. I cannot "turn back the clock" and claim I didn't read the 48 hour phase in the OP, if I start the game off by questioning about it. Those two points are parallel, they don't intersect. I cannot "turn back the clock" / contradict myself by staying consistent.

And since you even had the fact I started off by asking about the 48 hour phase comment, it's natural to go to Point B where you cast doubt on me reading the OP.

But instead of noticing this, you decided to somehow play dumb and portray me as a liar instead
Well, what reason do I have to take you at your word? Genuinely. Why should I?

N

NeutralWatcher

I already asked if no lynch is allowed or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
Edit:
I already asked if no lynch is better or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be going to bed soon, like a full 7+ hour rest.

When I wake up I'll be trying to reread the thread like Drago insisted, instead of replying immediately to whatever commentary comes my way. We have 36~ish hours left in this phase right? So no immediate pressure to convince Bogard to unvote me. I can take my time.

That's not lying. You would not ask did I sus Bogard if you didn't think I sus Bogard.

Now answer why questioning me out of many players here.
Since when are you an authority on what I would or would not do?

I asked because at that point I didn't read all the pages to determine if you did sus Bogard.
Edit:
I already asked if no lynch is better or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
Why would you ask if you knew last game that no lynch is better and sussed me with a big tldr about how it's sus to push a D1 lynch?

N

NeutralWatcher

Since when are you an authority on what I would or would not do?

I asked because at that point I didn't read all the pages to determine if you did sus Bogard.
Because you asked whether I sus Bogard or not. Since you mention my name I have the right to ask.

Why would you ask if you knew last game that no lynch is better.
To avoid misslynch just like last game. Many players agreed no lynch is better for last game. In this game claim is not allowed so the probability of misslynch is higher that was why i asked if no lynch is safer.

and sussed me with a big tldr about how it's sus to push a D1 lynch?
Quote me when I sus you.

Bogard

You can't win
I don't understand your internal logic with this interpretation though. Because it's obvious I didn't read the 48 hours in the opening post, because that's literally the first thing I ask about in this game. It's what started this. So how can I "turn back the clock" / contradict myself on that point, when it's mentioned indirectly in the same sentence as the root problem?

Like, let me break this down for you Bogard.

So here we establish that I did not see the 48 hour phase comment, because I started the game inquiring about it.

Here you cast your doubt on whether or not I read the OP.

This cannot be in reference to the Phase length, over the inquiry I made at the start of the game, indicating I did not read anything specific about said phases. There's no reason to presume I read that if I'm asking about it, after all.

Then you say I didn't read "it" at all. Which, is self evident if it's Point A and considering the way you cast your doubt on point B, makes me believe it's that which you refer to.

Because again, it makes no sense with how you worded it. I cannot "turn back the clock" and claim I didn't read the 48 hour phase in the OP, if I start the game off by questioning about it. Those two points are parallel, they don't intersect. I cannot "turn back the clock" / contradict myself by staying consistent.

And since you even had the fact I started off by asking about the 48 hour phase comment, it's natural to go to Point B where you cast doubt on me reading the OP.

Well, what reason do I have to take you at your word? Genuinely. Why should I?
Cmon TAC, i already replied about it in this post:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-4#post-366875
I questioned how you read all that, but somehow managed not to read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h long

And this was your reply

Suggesting that it's Neutral's post that confused you about what you read in opening post

---

And this is what you say now

Claiming not to have remembered it at all

At the beginning i wasn't really sure you were scum, but the more you post, the more you're slipping TAC
It wasn't about presumably reading opening post, but presumably reading what was IN the opening post

And besides this, we already went past this 48h argument. The fact you're still willing to go lengthy on this when i already explained the purpose of my initial argument(: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768 ) makes it look like you're willing to go on circles with this, which definitely doesn't help town

At this point, the real thing you should have done is explain why you continuously tried to portray me as a liar even after i clarified what i meant.

You make lengthy posts, but with no clear content in it truly helping town and i don't believe you're this dumb

C

Celestia

HA001 - neutral
I mostly skimmed through some of his posts , mostly it is all about TAC vS Bogard I don't see anything of good substance to his posts

Don Slayer - Bad
very random comments and none of his posts are beneficial to the game asked him to focus on the active players more and tell me his thoughts on them
For now i think that the Tac/Bogard beef is stupid as shit cuz they both seem townie to me. For the others idk.
just repeating what everyone think about the T vs B and not bothering to engage in the game or tell anything on other players even after this post

Rayan - only 2 posts don't have much read on him

Neutralwatcher - bad
from what I saw he isn't involved much in the game and seems like reply only when ppl question him or tag him

Sera - seems good so far from seeing his posts

more to come

N

NeutralWatcher

HA001 - neutral
I mostly skimmed through some of his posts , mostly it is all about TAC vS Bogard I don't see anything of good substance to his posts

Don Slayer - Bad
very random comments and none of his posts are beneficial to the game asked him to focus on the active players more and tell me his thoughts on them

just repeating what everyone think about the T vs B and not bothering to engage in the game or tell anything on other players even after this post

Rayan - only 2 posts don't have much read on him

Neutralwatcher - bad
from what I saw he isn't involved much in the game and seems like reply only when ppl question him or tag him

Sera - seems good so far from seeing his posts

more to come
This doesn't make sense. Am I not allowed to defend myself? As I said I'm not sure which one is scum between TAC and Bogard so that is why I wait.

N

NeutralWatcher

it is not about defending yourself it is about only posting that
I haven't see you comment on anything other than that
also why u waiting for only these 2 ? they aren't the only players in this game
So I should ignore Seraphoenix post who questioned me whether I sus Bogard or not. I should ignore Seraphoenix post who said I was adamant that lynching D1 is sus (which was directed at me since he was questioning me).

Because I have no clue for other players. TAC and Bogard are the only ones arguing right now beside me and Seraphoenix.

N

NeutralWatcher

it is not about defending yourself it is about only posting that
I haven't see you comment on anything other than that
also why u waiting for only these 2 ? they aren't the only players in this game
Now I ask you this.

Sera asked: "Has Neutral sus Bogard?"
I replied: "Why are you thinking I sus Bogard?"
Sera replied: Neutral is lying. I asked if Neutral sus Bogard. I didn't say Neutral sus Bogard.

Does it make sense that he said I'm lying for questioning him why did he think I sus Bogard?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
An invest should probably help clarify our position during the night. What do you think of the inactive players btw?
There is huge list of inactivity players so it's really difficult to pinpoint any one.

Ha, Lanji, playa, rayan, don da, all red.... inactivity for prolong time in this game isn't good sign.

However more than inactivity, I would like to focus on productiveness and their timing of the post whenever they make one

But I am more interested in don da as of now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
HA001 - neutral

Don Slayer - Bad

just repeating what everyone think about the T vs B and not bothering to engage in the game
Why HA is neutral while don da is bad when reasons you mentioned for both of them is similar if not same?

And, why sera is good read for you because I have yet to see him doing anything substantial?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
There is huge list of inactivity players so it's really difficult to pinpoint any one.

Ha, Lanji, playa, rayan, don da, all red.... inactivity for prolong time in this game isn't good sign.

However more than inactivity, I would like to focus on productiveness and their timing of the post whenever they make one

But I am more interested in don da as of now.
Yo what’s up. What do you want for me.

C

Celestia

So I should ignore Seraphoenix post who questioned me whether I sus Bogard or not. I should ignore Seraphoenix post who said I was adamant that lynching D1 is sus (which was directed at me since he was questioning me).

Because I have no clue for other players. TAC and Bogard are the only ones arguing right now beside me and Seraphoenix.
it is not about ignoring or not have u not read what i said u only posted when someone quoted or mentioned u even now me
u ain't involving yourself in the game
Why HA is neutral while don da is bad when reasons you mentioned for both of them is similar if not same?

And, why sera is good read for you because I have yet to see him doing anything substantial?
look at their posts
don is not doing anything beneficial to the game while being online and just dropping unrelated comments
HA isn't doing much but he isn't being very random like Don

because I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.