[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.
I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.
Is this a slip? You are saying I expect that he (Neutral) that he also sussed Bogard here.

Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.

So yes it makes sense that I accused you of lying because I never said you sussed Bogard. I was asking if you did. If you didn't then it differs from last game where you were town and were adamant that a D1 lynch is scummy. Now in this game you are asking people if D1 lynch is okay? Why ask if last game it helped you catch me when I was scum?
Look at my previous reply. You said

"I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here." so basically you asked me whether I sus Bogard or not because you expect me to sus Bogard too which implies you think that I sus Bogard.

Why would I sus Bogard when it is D1? The last game I sus you based on my night action. I asked because misslynch happened because Lanji lynched TAC.

N

NeutralWatcher

I understand even if u are new but u can also read the game and respond about your thoughts even if they ain't accurate
little stuff can also help

why are u deflecting to other ppl ?
I already noted 2 ain't active and I yet still to iso all players
ppl not being active doesn't give u excuse why you ain't doing anything
If you understand that I am new then no reason to sus me. There is still not enough info on D1. I am active on scum hunting when I have enough info based on night action and interaction between players here.

I already gave my thought to Yo Tan Wa regarding TAC vs Bogard.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Give me the 2 other times. Bc i don’t remember them.
Here you go:

First, you keep mentioning about how inactive players are mafia. Instead of analyzing the users who are currently playing and their actions, you flock to the ones who have yet to say something. While it's understandable that you want them to contribute, it doesn't automatically make them mafia if they haven't said anything yet.
Always the most inactive players are mafia.
killers move in silence. Most of them don’t talk alot. People who don’t speak to much they are sus to me!
I said that because in the last game that’s how mafia played.
Next, your posts consists an awful lot of "X user did this!" "Y user did that!". You are throwing people's names around without contributing anything of substance. Just one liners as if you're trying to redirect people's attention somewhere
He keeps fucking up on the first day smh.Just like in the last one.
Drago says that you are mafia!
Tell that to Bogard.:smithnie:
Finally, you are suspecting Queen because of last game? That is a very weak excuse. And you keep mentioning about last game again and again. This is Tokyo Ghoul mafia, not Attack on Titan mafia. We are in a different game.
@Queen I still don’t trust you from the last game you fooled me
Then finally, instead of defending yourself, your defenses are things like "Yeah but that user did the same thing!" or "Why are you ignoring these users and focusing on me?"
Why you calling me random aren’t me and Ha01 saying the same thing but you call him neutral and me bad.

@HA001 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @RayanOO @playa4321 @Rej @All_Red it's almost 24 hours and it's enough time to get reads.

So tell me your reads.
So my though about the users who write here more and beeing activity:

Dragomir: He seems a townie for now, he try to bait/get attention of the other players via voting random users here, also he make good points and open up more content for this game who could help us later(his discussing with Kiwi).

Finalbeta: Playing like a townie right now, didn´t get the feel about him beeing a scum but we should still have him behind our mind for later.

Bogard/TaC: Im not really sure, both doing something which I already see in the past. Attacking each other in the first day of the game, in one game both where even scums if I remember correctly yet attacking each other in first days xD. Don´t know but I would more looking at other discussing and players, because picking TaC or Bogard for their battle each other which happen almost in every game is really hard for a townie to decide the right thing, but if we need to lynch one of them I would go with your guys.

Lanji: As Celestia said, he only make commenting and chilling around right now(though the same for HA001 but he write later some more things which I firstly put him as townie for now. For Lanji I can´t say much.

Sera/NeutralWatcher: Have a weird discussing each other, would look over it too, probably could help us later in the game if we find the first scums.

Celestia: Getting from her Townie feeling for now.

Reborn: Same as Celestia, try to find the scum and trying to get attention from other users.

DonDaSlayer: Agree with him about the stupid beef between TaC and Bogard who almost happen in many games. Even though he had a point later for TaC.

Kiwipom: Kinda react weird to Drago first vote, at least in my opinion.

JewDboy,Cinera,Allred,Rayan,Queen,Rej,YoTanWa(Putting them all for now in neutral field).
I must reread again and look at many post again to make my final claim for the first days.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason

Don't try to Dodge these questions

Players-

1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Queen
5. @TheAncientCenturion
6. @Celestia
7. @Cinera
8. @Reborn
9. @Rej
10. @Kiwipom
11. @playa4321
12. @All_Red
13. @Bogard
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @HA001
16. @NeutralWatcher
17. @Dragomir
18. @Seraphoenix
19. @RayanOO
20. @Yo Tan Wa

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwipom: Kinda react weird to Drago first vote, at least in my opinion.
How did I react weird? Please elaborate.

Since Reborn and Drago are taking the position as the town leaders, I am noticing that a lot of people are becoming echo chambers of what Reborn and Drago are saying.

I really like @Queen 's post about how Bogard vs TAC might be mafia vs mafia, while I don't believe it, I like that she is not afraid to say something against the norm. However posts like these ones:

Last time your reads about players playstyle was on point, i will consider Kiwi a possible scum for nw.
. For Kiwi, i think she tried to hard to play diplomatic at the beginning
where it's just repeating or backing up Reborn/Drago's claims that I think is scummy. No opinions of their own but just going with what seems to be the popular opinion

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason
1. It would be better for no lynch. Bc let’s wait and see what happens in N1 first.

2. Atm i really don’t know who. Is it a must or nah??

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

I will prefer lynch by far. I am not a fan of becoming a sitting duck on a day 1 where there is no info, no claiming. I said it earlier, I know that mislynch costs but no lynches costs too.

Lynches will give us something to talk about, information, it will provide us a direction for our night actions and give a clearer picture of how each player is playing that is not all based off meta and reads.

As for right now if I have to pick a player? I would say probably Don. I don't like his playstyle of evading and redirecting the attention.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How did I react weird? Please elaborate.

Since Reborn and Drago are taking the position as the town leaders, I am noticing that a lot of people are becoming echo chambers of what Reborn and Drago are saying.

I really like @Queen 's post about how Bogard vs TAC might be mafia vs mafia, while I don't believe it, I like that she is not afraid to say something against the norm. However posts like these ones:

where it's just repeating or backing up Reborn/Drago's claims that I think is scummy. No opinions of their own but just going with what seems to be the popular opinion
I already took note of That echo chamber think you mentioned. Good pick....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I don’t wanna random pick

I don’t wanna randomly pick someone.
Who would you pick?
I see it this way, we have 20 pages of discussion, there must be people who seem to be more townie. On the contrary, there must also be people who you feel are acting more suspicious.

It's not supposed to be a random pick unless if you somehow have no opinion on any of the players so far.

Bogard

You can't win

1- I'd prefer if there is a lynch if it's about TAC because he is my primarily scum suspicion and that his lynch could also help to collect information about other players, but if we don't have a general consensus, i'd prefer a no-lynch to clarify things during the night

2- If voting is a must, i'd pick TAC for obvious reasons

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Your answers rayan
About what ? Who I sus ?

I already talked about the TAC/Bogard duel : I don't think any of them is scum for different reasons.

About you : I suspect nothing from you for now, you seems to play your usual game ^^

About the others players I don't have a real opinion for now. I have to reread page 12 to 17 and some earlier pages.

About Don : I don't think it was scumy when he said that quiet players are dangerous

And you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.