[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Both of which have been explained.

And this hours difference in which she could have changed her mind on me from neutral to sus she herself never said that. According to her i didnt play any better from that point on (whatever that means) and thats why she sus me.
Ill be honest its giving me red flags how youve done that list. I get defending her fair enough but a lot of the board sus her actions and for you to put her that high up on the list with nothing putting you off on her does not sit right with me.
Gave me red flags instantly

Bogard

You can't win
Hmm now that i look at TAC's abilities, they were pretty broken. If the rest of the mafia have similar broken abilities, we could have some problems.

I wonder why they went for Dragomir instead of me though, but i guess it was just not to appear to obvious?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Reborn the Mislynch on Celestia is the exact reason I was mainly willing to Lynch @Don DaSlayer. If we considered the possibility that our Scum read was actually Town, then the player for whom I would regret mislynching the least is @Don DaSlayer.

So now we know that Mafia has a Janitor and that there are at least Two Killers. TAC was probably killed by the Serial Killer/other Mafia faction. Vigilantes usually do not act on Night 1.

Bogard was super insistent on Scum reading TAC yesterday. Either Bogard knew TAC was Scum for reasons he didn't disclose, or he was implementing extreme distancing measures. His case against TAC was incredibly bad. Bogard couldn't have known TAC would die tonight unless he's the SK, but there's no way the SK would know who is Scum. I think it's more likely Bogard knew TAC was Scum for undiclosable reasons than that Bogard himself was a member of Aogiri Tree.

Last game phase @Seraphoenix and @TheAncientCenturion made very strong defences of @Celestia. Seraphoenix's defence in particular struck me as bad as it was a WIFOM defense. I thought that perhaps they might have been Scum buddies, but considering that Celestia flipped Town and TAC Scum, perhaps as Scum they knew she wasn't Town. I don't have a strong Scum read on Sera, but let's keep this in mind.

I'm not going to be very active going forward. Spoilers are out currently, and they would command a lot more of my attention. The pace at work has also picked up, so I will need to deal with that.
Depending on how (and when) he answers my question, I think I’m on board with Don Da being the top lynching candidate until further notice.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tac being sus was already confirmed the moment he eagerly defended celestia and misread finalbeta....

Also celestia lynch has given us clues on who could be scum....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah me too, i think Lanji is more suspicious. He made one post trying to support TAC, but disappeared later. And in TAC's final post, he tried to seperate himself from him, which suggest to me that Lanji is most likely scum too
Yesterday voting pattern and last min activities have plenty of clue.

Lanji is definitely sus now.

Also, apart from him we can dig few more sus
What do you make of his last remark before the day ended? Sounds very sus that he would want his death avenged on two very specific targets, even if it was a personal matter.
A scum wont highlight himself so prominently.

Best would be to investigate him first.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yesterday voting pattern and last min activities have plenty of clue.

Lanji is definitely sus now.

Also, apart from him we can dig few more sus

A scum wont highlight himself so prominently.

Best would be to investigate him first.
Well, I’ve asked him to explain that comment I highlighted...I can wait to hear his response before casting any further aspersions.

bogard basis was a bit shaky but he was right
I dont really fault the celestia vote, her vote on ha001 based on her measurement of his little contribution is a bit harsh on a player on his second game . I am personally on my third and still trying to find the ropes.

Don Da playing style has always been this way the past two games. I dont really see a change with him . what is the difference between going after new players who may not have the capacity to give great reads and those that are barely even active?

dragomir was killed as well but his role was not given, why is that. what was he?

Bogard

You can't win
Dragomir was the Town leader. It makes sense to kill him first if you have no read on which roles would be most important to Town.

I still think your case against TAC was terrible even knowing that he's Mafia.
Well i don't blame you to believe so considering my initial aggressive strategy on him was indeed week. A bit of luck played in my favor to lure TAC out there due to him being my first target but through arguments i was having with him, it became clear to me he was scum, as explained here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768

Status
Not open for further replies.