[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
If @Don DaSlayer really is a tracker and sus Reborn, i can only view few possibilities

- Either Reborn is an SK/Survivor, possible with his game play thus far since blending with town should be more favorable to him for now
- Or Mafia may have an ability influencing reads if used on a target

But i'm pretty certain that Reborn isn't mafia

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
If @Don DaSlayer really is a tracker and sus Reborn, i can only view few possibilities

- Either Reborn is an SK/Survivor, possible with his game play thus far since blending with town should be more favorable to him for now
- Or Mafia may have an ability influencing reads if used on a target

But i'm pretty certain that Reborn isn't mafia
Don’t talk about roles or else you will get mod killed.:kata:

This is a concerning situation. Noctis highlighted how any kind of claim or even role hinting would have led to a mod kill but this has yet to occur with Don.

Moreover I don't buy his claim if you ask me. Why is he doing this just now and just under threat of lynch?

He could have hinted much earlier, at the beginning of the phase...

...but the thing is that's against the rules and yet he hasn't been mod-killed.

Furtherly, he somehow acknowledged what's Reborn's role, which suggests a role cop ability since he specifically stated he knows what his role is.

Not only town aligned role cop is quite rare in Mafia but Noctis would have mod-killed him if that corresponded to truth.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
This is a concerning situation. Noctis highlighted how any kind of claim or even role hinting would have led to a mod kill but this has yet to occur with Don.

Moreover I don't buy his claim if you ask me. Why is he doing this just now and just under threat of lynch?

He could have hinted much earlier, at the beginning of the phase...

...but the thing is that's against the rules and yet he hasn't been mod-killed.

Furtherly, he somehow acknowledged what's Reborn's role, which suggests a role cop ability since he specifically stated he knows what his role is.

Not only town aligned role cop is quite rare in Mafia but Noctis would have mod-killed him if that corresponded to truth.
I haven’t claimed any role tf is you talking about?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I actually believe don da.

If he would have been scum then he would have tried to push my case instead of leaving in mid way by saying "I don't want to Lynch you but sussed you just to get reactions and protect myself"

He seem townie but somewhat not so bright lol

You can invest him further at night if you don't believe because 20 players game should feature atleast two invest.

N

Noctis

Making this post as a warning to everyone. If I see anyone talk about their role whether it's fake or not they will be mod killed. If I see someone making a case against someone and using their role somehow as a reason for voting that player then I will mod kill them. If I see someone defending themselves while saying something along the lines "I have an important role." Or use the role card as mean to defend himself they will be mod killed.

If I see someone doing angle-shooting meaning using reasons outside of the game to solve the game they will be mod killed. I have asked Mod delete the last angle-shooting post so I hope I don't see any more posts like that.

Whatever happens during the Night Phase is for you and you only! If you don't properly follow the rules of the game, things like mod kill will happen. I hope everyone understands that.

You guys may continue.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

If he would have been scum then he would have tried to push my case instead of leaving in mid way by saying "I don't want to Lynch you but sussed you just to get reactions and protect myself"

You can invest him further at night if you don't believe because 20 players game should feature atleast two invest.
Look how manny reactions you got!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

How many games has he played ? Cause he just put the attention on you when he said he knows your role. That wasnt smart play at all

NO, am questioning why you didnt consider the possibility most scum would also fit in the ongoing town lynch clearly because you voted for celestia . as rayan pointed out this is also valid.
Could simply be overlooking on his part, reading too much into it my opinion.
This seems like an excuse that if Don somehow flips town, you have something to fall back to.
Possible. Good point.
But I think it can be a smart move to janitor an independant player because it will lead town to believe that one town is dead, and bring confusion and miscalculations upon the town about the number of townies independant etc.
Cleaning a townie also would bring confusion n lead to miscalculations, so now we can expect to have one body cleaned every night phase, so to keep us in Dark.
@playa4321 I wanna know why you changed your vote to Celestia at last moment
If his wording are to be considered he was hoping to find a reactn from me. That is logical step if that's what he wanted, and he also had sus on Celestia, he even accused me of trying to save her. So reasoning match imo.

My read on him at first was bad, i pushed him based on a feeling, single post and he gave a big reaction, which made me think he is scum. But after this vote change, i have no clear clue on him, i think Mafia wouldn't really try last min change on player, knowing she is townie.
If playa had no reason to do so, i would have cleared him townie. Bt the problm is, if he hadn't change his vote, it would have highlighted inconsistency with his words that he only wanted a reactn and yet pushed an lynch, so that again could be why he changed votes. So i am not sure on him, bt basin on big reactn from him on slightly push, i feel like keeping an eye on him.

Reborn

How many games has he played ? Cause he just put the attention on you when he said he knows your role. That wasnt smart play at all
I know...he put me at huge risk at night...

His tactic was wrong but it didn't have summy intentions because he didn't push for the Lynch. If he would have then I would have seen him sus but he didn't.

But what's done is done.

I am not in favor of don da lynch. If people have sus over him then it's better to invest him.

Reborn

Making this post as a warning to everyone. If I see anyone talk about their role whether it's fake or not they will be mod killed. If I see someone making a case against someone and using their role somehow as a reason for voting that player then I will mod kill them. If I see someone defending themselves while saying something along the lines "I have an important role." Or use the role card as mean to defend himself they will be mod killed.

If I see someone doing angle-shooting meaning using reasons outside of the game to solve the game they will be mod killed. I have asked Mod delete the last angle-shooting post so I hope I don't see any more posts like that.

Whatever happens during the Night Phase is for you and you only! If you don't properly follow the rules of the game, things like mod kill will happen. I hope everyone understands that.

You guys may continue.
That's damn fukn strict. Lol

@Bogard you are admin.. censor words "role ,claim etc" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.