[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My apologies to all players for the disruption caused in the middle of the game. It is frustrating. it ruined the game for players however there is nothing that can be done besides mod killing the said player. I hope you all continue to play the game with the same enthusiasm. I hope something like that does not happen again. Now Again, I'm sorry about this!​

That being said, Please do not break any more rules as you have seen the result and how it was frustrating. So please refrain from claiming and angle-shooting. Good luck with the game!!

@Don DaSlayer [Touka Kirishima] has been mod killed.
Their entire role will be revealed after this day phase.

The Day Phase will end at 2 AM according to IST(Indian Standard time)
Now you guys may continue the discussion

So don was town ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What you think about lanji?
With Don flipping town, Lanji is on the top of my suspect list now.

I think Bogard made a really good point about the relationship between Lanji and TAC where Lanji tried to defend TAC originally but after people pointed it out, TAC tried to distance himself from Lanji

Moreover, Lanji has been acting very defensive which is different than how he played the last games.

I'm not going to vote Celestia, but I prefer her Lynch much more than Don now. So many people have interacted with Celestia that of all the players her flip would be by far the most informative. Town or Scum, I want to know what her alignment is. She's my preferred Lynch for that reason.

I'm only not voting her cause I don't personally have a strong read on her, and don't want to muddle the waters by making it seem like I have a strong read on her through my vote.
@bold part is right, and yet you still pushed Don case a little too much i feel, bt again voted for neither.
Why is that my guy? you were being vocally strong to lynch Don, bt didn't even do the lynching yourself?

I am also waiting for questions i put to you before.
In the case if Celestia is really a scum I can see behind you the second one.
If where lucky and Cele coming out as scum the chance of Yo Tan Wa beeing one would be very in my opinion.
A Mafia would know Celestia wasn't scum, and would they still use this reasoning to paint another one scum? I doubt so.

Can any player confirm if Playa meta style is matching previous townie game? Especially his reaction to me pushing him bit? That felt unusual to me.

Other than that he is clear for me, he is most likely a townie.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom can you tell me why you went after Don so much despite knowing it was his usual play style from last match(you being host) and inactive ones were the ones that mostly turned out to be scum?
I already explained my reasons before, but here they are again:
  • he was deflecting
  • he said me and Celestia were suspicious for suspecting him and wanted people to vote for us yet he refused to vote himself
  • when he was saw that Celestia was about to be lynched, he started acting different then previously, more arrogant and more talkative
  • he said he trusted Reborn the most, yet revealed that he knew Reborn's role. Which didn't make sense because town investigators have no business investigating someone they believe to be townie
And the notion that inactives are scums is not always true. It's a generalization to drive the attention to users who are not participating much and not present to defend themselves. A better indication of scum is to look at the type of content they have in their posts, for example if the posts are all fluffs. Which is what Don Slayer's posts were.

These were all indications to me, it is ignorant to brush it off as "this is his meta, he played similarly last game too!" It is blatantly ignoring facts.

N

NeutralWatcher

@bold part is right, and yet you still pushed Don case a little too much i feel, bt again voted for neither.
Why is that my guy? you were being vocally strong to lynch Don, bt didn't even do the lynching yourself?

A Mafia would know Celestia wasn't scum, and would they still use this reasoning to paint another one scum? I doubt so.

Can any player confirm if Playa meta style is matching previous townie game? Especially his reaction to me pushing him bit? That felt unusual to me.

What is your read about Lanji?

I still think Seraphoenix as my primary sus.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

@Kiwipom can you tell me why you went after Don so much despite knowing it was his usual play style from last match(you being host) and inactive ones were the ones that mostly turned out to be scum?
Meta isn't everything though. Meta can change.

Also, playa meta is hard to tell because most of the time he plays like that.

But based on his actions, playa doesnt seem to be sus as of now.

Also, don didn't play well and that's fact. He was quite on the borderline of being scummy for me as well so if other people found him sus then I don't think they can be blamed.

Infact, I still have doubts that was he actually a town aligned role cop because if he would be then he shouldn't be sussing me at all.

Also, he wanted to protect me but end up investing me? That's actually doesn't make sense.

It's only when he stopped pushing case in mid that I felt that he is townie.

So I doubt just looking up for people who sus don would be beneficial because they had reason.

However, I would like to Cross check timing and the way case has been pushed.

Kiwi seem fine to me based on how she played. She could be third party but not mafia. Well most likely she is townie.

Queen was also quite aggresive in Pushing the case and I don't think she could be scum.

My only concern here comes with cinera about whom I am not sure

N

NeutralWatcher

Meta isn't everything though. Meta can change.

Also, playa meta is hard to tell because most of the time he plays like that.

But based on his actions, playa doesnt seem to be sus as of now.

Also, don didn't play well and that's fact. He was quite on the borderline of being scummy for me as well so if other people found him sus then I don't think they can be blamed.

Infact, I still have doubts that was he actually a town aligned role cop because if he would be then he shouldn't be sussing me at all.

Also, he wanted to protect me but end up investing me? That's actually doesn't make sense.

It's only when he stopped pushing case in mid that I felt that he is townie.

So I doubt just looking up for people who sus don would be beneficial because they had reason.

However, I would like to Cross check timing and the way case has been pushed.

Kiwi seem fine to me based on how she played. She could be third party but not mafia. Well most likely she is townie.

Queen was also quite aggresive in Pushing the case and I don't think she could be scum.

My only concern here comes with cinera about whom I am not sure
I agree with you about Kiwipom's meta. She is consistent with her lynch on Don Daslayer. She also isn't afraid to engage with players here even after Don Daslayer is proved to be townie so it's a strong town read for me.

Do you have a reason to lynch Lanji over Seraphoenix? I might change my opinion if you can give me solid reason.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree with you about Kiwipom's meta. She is consistent with her lynch on Don Daslayer. She also isn't afraid to engage with players here even after Don Daslayer is proved to be townie so it's a strong town read for me.

Do you have a reason to lynch Lanji over Seraphoenix? I might change my opinion if you can give me solid reason.
Reasons are already there. It's upto you to decide how you wanna take them

1) Lanji meta went off the moment I put vote on him. He became aggresive and got panicked. Reaction that way usually gives vibe of being scummy

2)tac put him into sus category. Since tac flip scum, one can assume that he did so to reduce sus on lanji.

I already explained my reasons before, but here they are again:
  • he was deflecting
  • he said me and Celestia were suspicious for suspecting him and wanted people to vote for us yet he refused to vote himself
  • when he was saw that Celestia was about to be lynched, he started acting different then previously, more arrogant and more talkative
  • he said he trusted Reborn the most, yet revealed that he knew Reborn's role. Which didn't make sense because town investigators have no business investigating someone they believe to be townie
And the notion that inactives are scums is not always true. It's a generalization to drive the attention to users who are not participating much and not present to defend themselves. A better indication of scum is to look at the type of content they have in their posts, for example if the posts are all fluffs. Which is what Don Slayer's posts were.

These were all indications to me, it is ignorant to brush it off as "this is his meta, he played similarly last game too!" It is blatantly ignoring facts.
I read through the posts again, and i can understand the sus on Don after he tried redirecting it on inactive players. That was really sus worthy.

Bt i am trying to know what started it initially? I am sure you closely watched Don gameplay in last Game being a host, and i really didn't find anything in this game that separated him for that, not until the redirection try.
Plus the inactive were the ones that turned out scums, so it's self explanatory if he tries to warn us again to not read into each other much due to loosing Tac D1 last time, and that we should also target the inactive ones, since the possibility of finding scums in them could be more. This is also something expected from someone who can't read much on D1 bt still tries to help.

Here are your replies.
I don’t agree with this notion. There’s ton of mafia strategies but this is the second time you mentioned quiet = scum.
Is there any particular reason? Being talkative doesn’t townclear people in my books.
This is the first reply i think, tell me if i missed another. You knew the reason yourself, you hosted the last Game.
But someone that stood out to me was Don who said multiple times that scum are quiet. That's almost as if he is trying to push an agenda and draw attention
Then this one was part of reply to anyone else, hinting you had Don now as a Sus.

If he could be mistaken as someone trying to draw attention to inactiveones, couldn't you who was targeting him do the same to save the same inactiveones?

The redirection n stuff happened later. All this was before that.

There's more on you,.
How did I react weird? Please elaborate.

Since Reborn and Drago are taking the position as the town leaders, I am noticing that a lot of people are becoming echo chambers of what Reborn and Drago are saying.

I really like @Queen 's post about how Bogard vs TAC might be mafia vs mafia, while I don't believe it, I like that she is not afraid to say something against the norm. However posts like these ones:

where it's just repeating or backing up Reborn/Drago's claims that I think is scummy. No opinions of their own but just going with what seems to be the popular opinion
This post is your reactn to 3 people susing you.

You quoted in Bogard and my post, as those who were repeating stuff(?)
At first i thought it could be honest mistake maybe she really missed all my other posts, bt still felt weird to me that you would base this on one post and that too where i targeted you.
Here's my previous post about my read on you, i should have tagged you on this now i think.
As for Kiwi, one thing i can point out that i found odd was, she counted me as someone just repeating the opinions shared by you n Dragomir, which is really surprising. Either she really went past my posts yesterday or it was a reactn to me, counting her as possible scums i would like to keep my eyes on. Furthermore, the post itself was also about her playstyle or meta, which also is something i can only take exactly on experienced player opinions who have played with, since i haven'
Bt now that i checked back, both the users you quoted were those who raised sus on you.
Not only that my other posts were also on same page(+ previous page) to the one you quoted me from( which makes it unlikely u didn't read em) and Bogard also didn't seem like he was rephrasing Reborn n Dragomir logic.
So you intentions were different here, you didn't really tried finding those who were silently agreeing and repeating the same stuff as Reborn n Dragomir.

@others tell me if i am readin too much into stuff.

About Sera n you, Neutral. My reads are messed up.

There's no way to confirm why Sera targeted you out of blue after 10 or 15 pages have been discussed, and it wasn't like it was his first post. So that really clear the possibility of it due to being Night action, which is why i mainly sus you yesterday.
Bt at the same I don't see Sera acting like that, he is better than that. So his actions were unusual for me, hence sus for me. And he also didn't try pushing aftr Bogard n Dragomir who were his reads. (i think he did make post on Bogard that i had previously missed).

I had requested players to investigate him at night, and no one really sused him strongly after the Night phase. So either no one investivated him or he is in the clear, no way to know.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
initial reaction was an ok mate
my problem comes with your assumption and not considering the other possibility cause you clearly voted for celestia.
at this point I am ok with whatever yall decide. wouldnt want to spew bs or contribute nothing again.[/QUOTE]

@Reborn

What do you think about this part of the message (the bold one) ?

Doesn't it a bit sus to back down that much

Status
Not open for further replies.