[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

In last game among 15 players, 2/3 were twonies. So now in 20 players, I am assuming we got ~14 Townies. 4 Mafia, 2 indies.

2 Mafia are out, that leave us with 4 sus.

I sus Kiwi the most nw. For some reason i also can't put aside my sus on Nuetral n Playa. Rej
In last game among 15 players, 2/3 were twonies. So now in 20 players, I am assuming we got ~14 Townies. 4 Mafia, 2 indies.

2 Mafia are out, that leave us with 4 sus.

I sus Kiwi the most nw. For some reason i also can't put aside my sus on Nuetral n Playa. Rej is another one.

Kiwi reasons are already strong, the reply she gave me wasn't very convincing, i would reply it after my sleep, Bogard sus on her, Reborn strong sus on her and Kiwi alarming reactn, just make her major sus for me nw.

As for Playa, i think i acted hasty with him, his big reactn to my pushing was very suspicious and now that Reborn tells me he is an experienced player, what could be the odd of targeting a player with a baseless accusation of distracting users away from the lynch player?
I mean if i were a Mafia and experienced player, i wouldn't also mind pushing in light push of calling X player guilty if Y turns out scum, while knowing Y isn't really a scum, so when she flips townie i would get cleared. The big reactn, baseless claim, while not even going through my posts once, linking me to lynch candidates with no apparent link and everything, Playa is scum.

As for Rej, again an experienced player takin a back seat, clearing me as townie without any explanation felt like gaining my support, not actively helping, that is just asking me to give his posts a reread.

Neutral, again can't shake my sus of you. I would recheck, bt if i am not wrong your one post defends Kiwi and now sus Reborn.
Sera reply that he is capable of acting personal could again be to not get limelight, else he would be targeted in Night phase.

Now that make 4 sus, if not all i can safely say atleast 2 are most likely definitely scum.

I also sus Cinera a bit, bt i also don't get that vibe from him anymore.

and

Why are you explaining yourself when you ain't asked to, jew?
Because I have no reason to sus Kiwipom. She was consistent about her lynch on Don Daslayer. Even when Don Daslayer was confirmed to be townie she wasn't afraid to engage with players here. Also when Bogard sus her and Bogard died this night later makes it obvious mafia is trying to frame her. She also casted a vote on Lanji and if she is a mafia that is a risky move to cast a vote on Lanji at the end of DP who had a lot of bandwagon because that would make it like she wanted to blend in and seeing her as experienced player I don't think that's possible.

I asked Reborn because Seraphoenix is a bigger sus today. I have no one to sus except of him. He tried to nitpick what I said accused me of lying when my question was logical deduction for his statement. He said " Has Neutral sus Bogard" to which I replied "Why are you thinking that I sus Board?" And he replied that I was lying which makes it like he tried to paint as scum.

He also said Bogard pushed a bit too far on lynching TAC yet did the same to me. Said I sus him back makes me scum yet defender TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus TAC first. Those inconsistencies of his are from defending TAC who was confirmed mafia.

He also Didn't contribute much yesterday and took a backseat.

N

NeutralWatcher

On D2 I doubted who was a bigger sus between Lanji and Seraphoenix but today find no one to be bigger sus than him.

Vote Lynch Seraphoenix

There was only one Kill last Night. If there's a Serial Killer, they either targeted a Protected player or were Role Blocked.

Town Role Blockers and Protects may want to consider repeating their last Night action. Seeing that Lanji flipped Mafia, and Bogard was killed by Mafia, I am very confident Bogard wasn't Mafia. If the pattern of only one Kill per Night continues, then it's possible that @Bogard was the one that Killed TAC (most likely as the Vigilante, but there's a small chance it was as the Serial Killer). I mentioned my suspicions regarding that in the following posts:

Bogard as the Vigilante is starting to look more credible to me currently, especially as the character that killed TAC was Owl, and that particular Owl seems to fit the role of the Vig:

I am still on page 40 in reading the backlog, but I'll try and put more effort into catching up (I know I'm not giving this game my all, I'm just finding it hard to muster the required willpower to engage).

Because I cannot promise that I would catch up beyond the end of the day phase, I'll just place a lynch vote for @Kiwipom now. My current scummy reads are: @Kiwipom, @Rej, @playa4321 and @Seraphoenix. I'm supporting the Kiwi Lynch because it seems her flip would be most informative, and from the vague impressions I have of last day phase, Bogard was suspicious of her. (Her interactions with TAC also come to mind as something to review).

Ideally, I would catch up to the game, review my notes, isolate TAC and Lanji's posts for mentions of Kiwi and reexamine my impressions on her then present my case for why or why not I think she's suspicious. I probably wouldn't be able to muster the will power to do that though, so I'll just place my Lynch vote now as a preemptive measure.

Vote Lynch @Kiwipom.
@Noctis.

@Reborn.
Stop mentioning me as scummy if you aren't going to respond to my posts to you.

I like it, in the moment when I open up the theory about a third partie(CCG), Cinera and Yo Tan Wa(who call me as townie in the last days) directly jump on me:choppawhat:
What happen Yo Tan Wa, nothing really happen and now you putting me on the "scum" list. Did I hit a nerve of your guys?

If I more reading forward the post I can see change her and some user(Cinera who I observed from first day and also Yo Tan WA) directly changing their mind about me though.
As I said I really having a feeling like that the CCG are bad as the scum and that they having more members just then only two.
Alone the fact that Bogard and Drago profils still keep hidden tells us that their roles are really important and that the third partie still in on the game.

I take now the look about my two suspect users overall here and it is kinda weird how Yo Tan Wa change his mind directly from 0 to 180. Also Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and probably the third fraction, we should look close between the lines and look if someone had a connection to Bogard/Drago and also TaC/Lanji.

@Sentinel , @RayanOO , @NeutralWatcher , @Finalbeta , @Queen , @HA001 , @Jew D. Boy , @Seraphoenix , @Reborn , @Rej , @Cinera , @Kiwipom
You though about it?
Well what you posted certainly is interesting. I'll have to read through what happened as I've been busy with work. I have my suspicions about Cinera myself. Seems very opportunistic.

See how I’m damned if I do OR don’t here? If that’s all it takes for you to sus me, I think you’re making a mistake. I have nothing to fear, but perhaps this suspicion stems from some paranoia on your part of being found out.
If a user is explaining when he doesn't need to, yes he is scummy to me. And i would want to look into you more, problm with that? Got something to hide?

I call out when i see something unusual.
I like it, in the moment when I open up the theory about a third partie(CCG), Cinera and Yo Tan Wa(who call me as townie in the last days) directly jump on me:choppawhat:
What happen Yo Tan Wa, nothing really happen and now you putting me on the "scum" list. Did I hit a nerve of your guys?

If I more reading forward the post I can see change her and some user(Cinera who I observed from first day and also Yo Tan WA) directly changing their mind about me though.
As I said I really having a feeling like that the CCG are bad as the scum and that they having more members just then only two.
Alone the fact that Bogard and Drago profils still keep hidden tells us that their roles are really important and that the third partie still in on the game.

I take now the look about my two suspect users overall here and it is kinda weird how Yo Tan Wa change his mind directly from 0 to 180. Also Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and probably the third fraction, we should look close between the lines and look if someone had a connection to Bogard/Drago and also TaC/Lanji.

@Sentinel , @RayanOO , @NeutralWatcher , @Finalbeta , @Queen , @HA001 , @Jew D. Boy , @Seraphoenix , @Reborn , @Rej , @Cinera , @Kiwipom
You though about it?
I see, no real answers to none of my questions, skipped em completely with another baseless accusation like last time and again without going through any real trouble of reading my previous posts(?)

Go read my sus on Cinera, before you again call me an accomplice to another player. In fact the lack of these efforts are what are giving you away. Your actions show up if you acting as scum hunting or genuinely hunting for sus.

As i remember Bogard build a case on Kiwi last, so would she be bold to still target him? maybe she believed it's not so common strategy to do so hence a better one. Possible afterall Kiwi is an experienced player.
There's also Bogard words about susing one from Users Reborn tagged. So that also keep that in mind.
As for pushing lynch back on you here is my reason why, if how an experienced players can count in usual strategies into their Gameplay and act accordingly, what you did comes no close to impossible in comparison and hence i felt i acted hasty on you clearing as a townie.
At first i simply assumed you simply were bad player which became false after Reborn confirms you are experienced player, and i put aside my sus on you based on one single logic that if you knew Celestia was townie you wouldn't push the narrative that "if Celestia flip scum i would also be scum".
Bt honesty it was never your purpose to begin with, you never put in efforts to really sus me. Rather it was safeguarding yourself on D1 by putting in that narrative since you knew Celestia would turn townie and your narrative would turn out false, and you would be cleared as an uninformed townie. @others can you also go through em and see if they just don't feel cheap or not?

Solid plan, bt things won't add up if you are not genuine with actions and are only faking things. Your whole sus on me was fake, hence you never tried digging into my posts, never pushed a lynch for me after that.

And since no one is confirmed townie i am allowed to review myself and sus back as i like, as many times i feel like doing it.

Now answers my questions before i make my opinion on you final, a confirmed scum.

Where were you on D2? Why didn't you make a case against me, or push my lynch on D2? Why didn't you even make a case for anyone(mention if i missed), bt the only guy who sus you first? Why you are not actively scum hunting?

You played diplomatically on both Bo vs Tac, and also Neutral vs Sera. You constantly try to shift focus on others, you did it many times in the last post, posts that came before that and even again in this very post, and you hadn't actively hunt unless with the guy who targets you first, why?

It does seem like he’s changed his mind on quite a few things, seemingly pinning the reversals on “big” reactions (from you, apparently, and just now when I simply explained my absence yesterday).

As far as Reborn, I don’t understand the sudden hands off approach at all. The one or two times I’ve played with him before, he was adamant about blazing ahead and not giving new players any slack. Why he’s chosen to back off now is beyond me.
Why don't you see the reactions yourself? I think i pushed him on 30th page, and his reaction is in before the vote end phase of D1.

reborn definitely knows something we don't
I hope experience players @Rej @Sentinel @Finalbeta @playa4321 @Cinera @Queen will allow me to take back seat this day phase to teach new players how to catch scum as they hold future of mafia on worst gen....

@Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @HA001 @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa ready for lesson? I will Only give guidance...rest is upto you all to figure out.

First lesson - whenever a townie dies look at his last day posts carefully. The same holds true for when scum dies (tac - Lanji). Now look at Bogard last day posts......
and it's weird that the only alive players he didn't mention in this post are: kiwipom and seraphoenix
let's discuss about this

N

NeutralWatcher

Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? Also it seems like you want to portray me to have different meta in this game because according to you my meta in last game is no lynch on D1 while in this game you said I sus Bogard.

I asked if it's better for no lynch since there is no claim in this game.
If you read what I said carefully, you would see I was asking if you sus Bogard for pushing a lynch D1. I never said you sussed him. Read what someone says carefully or they will think you are deliberately lying.
The question is why did you ask players here that I sus Bogard? There are other players here beside me.

Also your statement in this.

He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.

What is your purpose for that statement?
How come I am lying for questioning you why are you asking if I sus Bogard?
The purpose is to determine if you are using the same reasoning as yesterday. I would expect that you sus Bogard because he wants a D1 lynch. Same way you sussed me last game for not minding a D1 lynch.
You are lying because you said I said that you sussed Bogard. In reality I asked the question 'Did neutral sus Bogard?'
I already asked if no lynch is allowed or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
That's not lying. You would not ask did I sus Bogard if you didn't think I sus Bogard.

Now answer why questioning me out of many players here.
Edit:
I already asked if no lynch is better or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
Since when are you an authority on what I would or would not do?

I asked because at that point I didn't read all the pages to determine if you did sus Bogard.

Why would you ask if you knew last game that no lynch is better and sussed me with a big tldr about how it's sus to push a D1 lynch?
Because you asked whether I sus Bogard or not. Since you mention my name I have the right to ask.

To avoid misslynch just like last game. Many players agreed no lynch is better for last game. In this game claim is not allowed so the probability of misslynch is higher that was why i asked if no lynch is safer.

Quote me when I sus you.
Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.

So yes it makes sense that I accused you of lying because I never said you sussed Bogard. I was asking if you did. If you didn't then it differs from last game where you were town and were adamant that a D1 lynch is scummy. Now in this game you are asking people if D1 lynch is okay? Why ask if last game it helped you catch me when I was scum?
Is this a slip? You are saying I expect that he (Neutral) that he also sussed Bogard here.

Look at my previous reply. You said

"I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here." so basically you asked me whether I sus Bogard or not because you expect me to sus Bogard too which implies you think that I sus Bogard.

Why would I sus Bogard when it is D1? The last game I sus you based on my night action. I asked because misslynch happened because Lanji lynched TAC.
@Finalbeta @Queen @Cinera @Reborn @Rej @Kiwipom @playa4321 @Sentinel @Jew D. Boy @HA001 @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa

Thought?

Sus me back after I sus you first. Didn't you say that make me scum and you are doing the same thing?
Is this a joke? I sussed you first which is why you panicked and tried desperately to try and spin it onto me. It's why you tried to sus anyone who thought you were sus for your interactions on me. It's why you tried to get people on your side like Goku preparing a Spirit Bomb to run away from any sus on you. Even when people like Jew acknowledged that they misinterpreted me you didn't move on. Even when FB and Cinera explained what I said was basic you didn't move on.

All because you are fuming that I sussed you. Town behaviour huh?
Why didn't you vote me yesterday? Was it because I didn't vote you?

Yet when I voted you you voted me back. Are you panicking?
I already showed how your reaction was a basic fallacy. I would expect a townie to realise this and move on. I made my explanation clear enough that I imagine that a child could decipher it. Yet you didn't. I asked before whether English is your first language and received no reply. So rather than say you are slow I'm gonna go with likely mafia.

There was no point in voting for you yesterday with a wagon.

Also the "Don" was a dumb townie from Kwi, Cinera and Queen doesn't sit well with me. Queen in particular was super sure he was scum. Then gave a rather muted response when he came out town.

'dumb townie' is a red flag.

N

NeutralWatcher

Is this a joke? I sussed you first which is why you panicked and tried desperately to try and spin it onto me. It's why you tried to sus anyone who thought you were sus for your interactions on me. It's why you tried to get people on your side like Goku preparing a Spirit Bomb to run away from any sus on you. Even when people like Jew acknowledged that they misinterpreted me you didn't move on. Even when FB and Cinera explained what I said was basic you didn't move on.

All because you are fuming that I sussed you. Town behaviour huh?
:goatasure:What's wrong with asking players opinion? Are you afraid more player will sus you?

You accused me of lying. You nitpick what I said to paint me as scum. Your inconsistencies are from you defending TAC. who was confirmed mafia how come I didn't sus you?

I said several times Celestia flip flop from HA001 from neutral to bad and as for TAC he said he read OP but didn't read 48 hours part and I am consistent with my read on TAC.

I already showed how your reaction was a basic fallacy. I would expect a townie to realise this and move on. I made my explanation clear enough that I imagine that a child could decipher it. Yet you didn't. I asked before whether English is your first language and received no reply. So rather than say you are slow I'm gonna go with likely mafia.

There was no point in voting for you yesterday with a wagon.
You didn't show me anything. You said has Neutral sus Bogard and I asked why are you thinking that I sus Bogard?

Your example was different from what happened. Here is your example:

You: Did it rained today?
Me: Are you saying it rained today?

N

NeutralWatcher

While I haven't been active, Neutral has. And his only sus is the guy who sussed him first?:seriously: Nothing else stuck out to him
This is weird after I tagged all players to give their opinion about our interaction, you are this defensive.

I already said you accused me of lying and nitpick what I said which is enough to put you as scum. I already explained Celestia and TAC case.

You on the other hand didn't vote Celestia and Lanji on D1 and D2. Trying to take a backseat?

N

NeutralWatcher

It's why you tried to sus anyone who thought you were sus for your interactions on me. It's why you tried to get people on your side like Goku preparing a Spirit Bomb to run away from any sus on you.
This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read in this thread. I asked their opinion about our interaction.

:goatasure:What's wrong with asking players opinion? Are you afraid more player will sus you?

You accused me of lying. You nitpick what I said to paint me as scum. Your inconsistencies are from you defending TAC. who was confirmed mafia how come I didn't sus you?

I said several times Celestia flip flop from HA001 from neutral to bad and as for TAC he said he read OP but didn't read 48 hours part and I am consistent with my read on TAC.

You didn't show me anything. You said has Neutral sus Bogard and I asked why are you thinking that I sus Bogard?

Your example was different from what happened. Here is your example:

You: Did it rained today?
Me: Are you saying it rained today?
This is weird after I tagged all players to give their opinion about our interaction, you are this defensive.

I already said you accused me of lying and nitpick what I said which is enough to put you as scum. I already explained Celestia and TAC case.

You on the other hand didn't vote Celestia and Lanji on D1 and D2. Trying to take a backseat?
This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read in this thread. I asked their opinion about our interaction.
Stop padding your posts by repeating yourself. I was not nitpicking. You made a stupid deduction and thought that deduction translates into reality, it doesn't. That you keep repeating that nonsense like it's valid shows you are sus.

I am done interacting with you. Find scum instead of trying to get the person who sussed you lynched. If you have the energy to quote me and repeat the same tired, misguided points ad nauseam, then you have time to actually do some scumhunting. How do you have only me as a sus after what happened? how?

Status
Not open for further replies.