[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You know I hate corona. It had compelled us to stay at home.

Anyway, Before this day end, I will give my scum reads.

Those who can believe me can chose so and those who don't so be it.
Got a bad feeling about this, Reborn talks like he knows he is going to die soon.

My bets are a scum ability targetted him and thats why he took the backseat.

Because some people gave Reborn townreads and this made him a target. Also his lynches were correct.
I feel like pointing it out so town is aware.

My reading on this, he probably though one day without taking Kiwi, it would only damage the townies more, so he kill himself and probably want now that we lynch Kiwi.
But he didn´t have any ability to look over users, why he is so sure about Kiwi beeing a scum that he sacrificed himself to that point?
Sera didn't have investigative role, so not sure it was more about Kiwi, rather i think he foresaw himself being lynched and so it was probably better to save time, use his ability and save townies a mislynch.

Him being sure about Kiwi, is maybe due to Reborn. Let's see if he was just trying to get reactns out of fans or if he really sus Kiwi.

And if Neutral vs Sera ends up T vs T, this was the biggest fuckup. You guys repeated the same stuff again n again, you hindred a lot of the progess of town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kiwi
Neutral
Queen
Cinera

are scum
no
it's either Cinera or Kiwi
or it's either Neutral/Queen/Sera or noone
that post rly made you scummy now and I rly don't know where to place my vote
you and Neutral both digging each other's grave in a sense

Stop tagging me. The next time you tag me I'll be putting you on ignore.

I'm not going to consider voting Sera until I've finished isolating him and Kiwi's posts and reaching a decision on who among them is the better Lynch.

Where are you getting this from?
So you just claimed you and Sera are scumbrothers?:choppawhat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
From what i can gather, each scum so far has many abilities he can choose between, and since we are still getting kills janitored, i originally assumed maybe they had imp information.

Bt don't we all submit all our actions at once?
If true, they had choosen to janitor bodies in the start, and so basically to cause confusion not because what each user abilities or role is(unless they confirmed with other member ability).
Can anyone who played Janitor before, confirm this for me?
Nah it could be seen two ways. First of all you are right we all submit actions at once.
So in the first case the janitor is linked to the faction kill, so whenever the shooter kills someone they will be janitored with the kill.
In the second case it is a seperate ability, so the Shooter and the Janitor have to target the same target.
There is a third case a real rare case, but I think it is not the case here. It is when the shooter gets an extern buff, so he can combine his abilities with janitoring.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
no
it's either Cinera or Kiwi
or it's either Neutral/Queen/Sera or noone
that post rly made you scummy now and I rly don't know where to place my vote
you and Neutral both digging each other's grave in a sense

So you just claimed you and Sera are scumbrothers?:choppawhat:
gotta take this one back, this would make Cinera/Neutral scummy to consider if Kiwi flips town.
But Kiwi gotta be the last will lynch from Sera, since Kiwi disappeared everything took a bad course for Sera.
If Kiwi is scum then we can dig into Neutral/Queen and some other players.

Got a bad feeling about this, Reborn talks like he knows he is going to die soon.
My bets are a scum ability targetted him and thats why he took the backseat.
Damn finally someone is focused and smart enough here to listen to my lectures carefully ....:amazing:
You weren't acting so deliberately, so when can we expct it to end? Complete day phase?
Nah it could be seen two ways. First of all you are right we all submit actions at once.
So in the first case the janitor is linked to the faction kill, so whenever the shooter kills someone they will be janitored with the kill.
In the second case it is a seperate ability, so the Shooter and the Janitor have to target the same target.
There is a third case a real rare case, but I think it is not the case here. It is when the shooter gets an extern buff, so he can combine his abilities with janitoring.
Didn't really clear my point. I was confirming if Janitor can see see player roles, abilities n alignment before clearing dead body or not? That key info might help us track down Drogomir being SK or not.

Tho i confirmed one point, failed killed even role blocked would be mentioned in write ups, so either SK really dead or took back seat( which to me doesn't really seem like a option SK would choose).
And if we entertain a second Mafia team CCG possibility, why won't an entire team not try to kill?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Sera sacrificed himself? Kinda makes Neutral look even scummier, all he’s done this game is hound the shit out of him even after the whole “NW sussed Bogard” thing was resolved.

Why is everyone sussing Kiwi? I know that’s also been going on a while, y’all are in earlier time zones and most of the pages accumulate while I’m sleeping...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You weren't acting so deliberately, so when can we expct it to end? Complete day phase?

Didn't really clear my point. I was confirming if Janitor can see see player roles, abilities n alignment before clearing dead body or not? That key info might help us track down Drogomir being SK or not.

Tho i confirmed one point, failed killed even role blocked would be mentioned in write ups, so either SK really dead or took back seat( which to me doesn't really seem like a option SK would choose).
And if we entertain a second Mafia team CCG possibility, why won't an entire team not try to kill?
Today, reborn will only give guidance lecture. Hold such questions for next day.

/QUOTE]

I will give my scum read during dusk phase in case I die tonight or something else happen tonight

Lesson for everyone - always fear the headmaster especially if he is someone like @Noctis who is keeping eye on every post made like tiger hunting for his prey.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Oh sorry, yes the Janitor most likely receives the role of their targets. Atleast they receive something from cleaning the role.

Did anyone read through me vs Playa?
Share your opinions everyone.

I could imagine in this setup it being a Zombie who potentially gets stronger with each cleaned role.
Wouldn't be surprised, some ghouls became stronger after eating their kills.

If Kiwi flips scum the Cinera is town, if Kiwi flips town then Cinera is scum
Can you speak more on this? Might also help form my opinion on both these users better.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Did anyone read through me vs Playa?
Share your opinions everyone.

Wouldn't be surprised, some ghouls became stronger after eating their kills.

Can you speak more on this? Might also help form my opinion on both these users better.
Well Cinera didn't place contributive votes in the past, and he didn't progress them, so the vote on Kiwi is very vague. If he really hits Kiwi as scum then I doubt he would bus her like that. It would make him look more townier and underline alot of his other reads.
If Kiwi is town then Cinera was possibly bullshitting his way through the game with TMI based reads and constructed posts.

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher Sers sacrificed himself to avert his Mislynch. You were pushing a very terrible case against him and trying your damnedest to get him lynched; I hope you're happy with yourself. This is why I dislike incompetent players.

@Reborn you're not exonerated either, your deliberate hands of approach let the situation fester and get to this point.
Seraphoenix dug his own grave with his inconsistencies. Being active after I voted and tagged him. I'm still opposed to Kiwipom lynch. Now that Seraphoenix is confirmed townie. I'll look into his interactions and his sus list.

Well Cinera didn't place contributive votes in the past, and he didn't progress them, so the vote on Kiwi is very vague. If he really hits Kiwi as scum then I doubt he would bus her like that. It would make him look more townier and underline alot of his other reads.
If Kiwi is town then Cinera was possibly bullshitting his way through the game with TMI based reads and constructed posts.
Got it,
I'm not going to consider voting Sera until I've finished isolating him and Kiwi's posts and reaching a decision on who among them is the better Lynch.
Cinera had option to change vote to Seraphoenix who was townie and he still went with Kiwi, so if Kiwi turns scum, it would clear Cinera as townie, bt he still can be Indie.

As for Too much Information reads, i will give em second read.

Status
Not open for further replies.