vote seraphoenix
I vote Seraphoenix
Vote Lynch Seraphoenix.
Vote lynch @Kiwipom

@Kiwipom will get lynch

N

Noctis

The Lynch on @Kiwipom failed

@Reborn [Juuzou Suzuya] has been killed.
You're Juuzou Suzuya

- [Passive - Aggresive] - Juuzou lacks emotional understanding, he is willing to confront anyone without caring to put any facade as such the player needs to act aggressively in the game thread. If he fails, he will mod-blocked the following night.

- [Active - Crazy] - Choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first Target that Night affect the second Target instead, and vice versa. You can switch yourself with another player. [3-shots]

Wincon: Survive until the end.
Night 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

N

Noctis

There was a kill attempt - ???

@Queen [Hinami Fueguchi] has been killed.
You're Hinami Fueguchi

- [Active - Whispers] - Each day phase, she may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

- [Active - Superhuman Senses] - Having a great sense of hearing, Hinami can easily sort through sounds for information. Having an abnormal sense of smell, Hinami can use this information to find peoples' location from long distances. You can only use one ability at a time. Know that you cannot use the same ability for the following 1 NP.

----[Sense of Hearing] - You target one player during the NP to see who they target.

----[Sense of smell] - You target one player during the NP and see who targets him.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Day 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What are the chances Kiwi lynch failed due to Sera death, if Kiwi is like Townie hence all Anti town actions failed?
From Sera powers it was said that he could counter anti town actions : I don't think a lunch is consider an anti town action but who knows.

Last game Vonal managed to avoid a lynch because he was mafia and had a power which made him imune to one lynch.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote lynch Kiwipom

cant add more to it, seems the serial killer is on cooldown? I wonder who is the confirmed "townie" who got shot by scum and then protected, we need to be careful it could also been a mafiosi protected by the doctor who got shot by the serial

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom
Cinera > Kiwipom
Finalbeta > Kiwipom
RayanOO > Kiwipom
Rej > Kiwipom
Jew D. Boy > Kiwipom

Votes

Kiwipom - 6

Non Voters

HA001
Yo Tan Wa
Playa4321
Kiwipom
Sentinel

Vote Lynch @Kiwipom.
Vote Lynch Kiwipom
Vote Lynch Kiwipom
Vote lynch Kiwipom

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
From Sera powers it was said that he could counter anti town actions : I don't think a lunch is consider an anti town action but who knows.

Last game Vonal managed to avoid a lynch because he was mafia and had a power which made him imune to one lynch.
What you guys are missing is that this is different from the last game. How? Because I didn't get lynched and Reborn died instead.

Why are none of you questioning the fact that Reborn died when Seraphoenix blocked all scum abilities? I'll tell you that I know exactly why he died and I didn't get lynched.

Look at the abilities in this game, they are more intricate than the typical role madness. You guys are lynching the wrong person for the second time.

What you guys are missing is that this is different from the last game. How? Because I didn't get lynched and Reborn died instead.

Why are none of you questioning the fact that Reborn died when Seraphoenix blocked all scum abilities? I'll tell you that I know exactly why he died and I didn't get lynched.

Look at the abilities in this game, they are more intricate than the typical role madness. You guys are lynching the wrong person for the second time.
Good try but Reborn died because someone had casted him an ability at night, and that's the reason why he behaved that way since the very start of the day phase. Night =/= Day and since Sera's ability only worked for one phase, it could not prevent his death anymore. It was too late.

First we will get your head, then Rej's, Kiwi-chan.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Good try but Reborn died because someone had casted him an ability at night, and that's the reason why he behaved that way since the very start of the day phase. Night =/= Day and since Sera's ability only worked for one phase, it could not prevent his death anymore. It was too late.

First we will get your head, then Rej's, Kiwi-chan.

We know I dodged a lynch. That's a fact. And Dodging a lynch is a type of ability.

And look at Seraphoenix's ability.
Considering this, at any point in a cycle, he may attempt to stop all anti-town abilities for 1 phase including super kill.
Then if I was mafia, why did it not affect me?

Status
Not open for further replies.