[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom could you please give your reads?
Yeah sure

I’ll make a rainbow too

Here we go:

Townies

Finalbeta - I’m genuinely surprised that he isn’t going berserk on town as his meta. He obviously really wants to survive, even more than that one time he was a survivor. Super townie and makes really good deduction. Knows a lot. Protect him.

Cinera - Already said, he’s consistent. And I like consistency, it’s a good sign.

Rej - it’s ok. Apology accepted, I’ll place you as town then.
Town lean

Playa - Too chill but since he defended me, I'm leaning town.

Sentinel - Some actions are scummy. But, I like that he got up to speed really quick.

Jew - Quiet but I have nothing on him. Why did you stop voting after you misvoted Bogard?

Scum Lean

Ha001 - I feel like Celestia was onto something. Maybe some dots connected for her.

NW - I think his posts really strike me as if he has an agenda. First, he keeps arguing with Seraphoenix (proven town) over something trivial, and suspects anyone who disagrees. Reminds me of Reborn even.

Scum

Rayan - Goes with the flow, he caught something interesting but I no one noticed and he didn’t push it further.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah sure

I’ll make a rainbow too

Here we go:

Townies

Finalbeta - I’m genuinely surprised that he isn’t going berserk on town as his meta. He obviously really wants to survive, even more than that one time he was a survivor. Super townie and makes really good deduction. Knows a lot. Protect him.

Cinera - Already said, he’s consistent. And I like consistency, it’s a good sign.

Town lean

Sentinel - Some actions are scummy. But, I like that he got up to speed really quick.

Jew - Quiet but I have nothing on him. Why did you stop voting after you misvoted Bogard?

Scum Lean

Ha001 - I feel like Celestia was onto something. Maybe some dots connected for her.

NW - I think his posts really strike me as if he has an agenda. First, he keeps arguing with Seraphoenix (proven town) over something trivial, and suspects anyone who disagrees. Reminds me of Reborn even.

Scum

Rayan - Goes with the flow, he caught something interesting but I no one noticed and he didn’t push it further.
This doesn't make sense. I was consistent on my read on Seraphoenix. Also Yo Tan Wa suspected me as sus along with Playa and he chose to vote Playa. if I am scum I wouldn't question Yo Tan Wa why he voted Playa.

Yeah sure

I’ll make a rainbow too

Here we go:

Townies

Town lean

Scum Lean

Scum

I dont like you.

Also,
My suspicion are on Sentinel and Finalbeta. Sentinel the most because he seems to be just jumping in to the most popular votes.

First with Lanji. Next, he voted me yesterday. But when the tides were changing, he jumped to Seraphoenix. And today back at me again.

I'm still having a bit of difficulty reading him, but these actions are scummy to me.

Right now however, Finalbeta's posts are a bit alarming. First, he is pushing the Seraphoenix and Reborn night ability really hard. Moreover, I am not sure if he is misunderstanding what I am saying or purposefully not acknowledging it. But he chose to not quote me on this post for some reason.

N

Noctis

Final Vote Count

Voters

NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom > **
Cinera > Kiwipom
Finalbeta > Kiwipom
RayanOO > Kiwipom
Rej > Kiwipom
Jew D. Boy > Kiwipom

Sentinel > Kiwipom
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom

Votes

Kiwipom - 7

Non Voters

HA001
Playa4321
Kiwipom

@Kiwipom will get lynch. Again!

N

Noctis

Her blood-red eyes looked at them. The first attack that approached her hits the pillar she was standing at. She instinctively jumped from the pillar, which broke her balance, and she started to fall along with it.

"This our chance!!" They shouted as everyone got their attack ready again.

"Woa..." She yelped in shock. She tried to defend herself from the unexpected barrage of attacks with her Kakuja, but she could not protect herself against violently rotating attacks. Her body was pierced through countless times with increased ferocity. She had lost a ton of blood, her body had sustained massive injuries, and a ferocious hunger was welling up within her. her eyes gleamed a fiery red, and in this state, she was aware that she wouldn’t be able to make it out alive now. She coughed exaggeratedly, spitting out blood, she smiled a sadistic smile unfitting to someone who will be dead in matter of time.

Her bloody body falls to the ground, and her breathing was heavy. With her Kagune out of sight and her eyes closed, she looked just like a human.

@Kiwipom [Eto Yoshimura] has been lynched.
You're Eto Yoshimura/Sen Takatsuki

- [Passive - Double Life] - When you're in a society, you go by the name "Sen Takatsuki", a very attractive woman, and your demeanor changes drastically. Due to this, She will always appear as Innocent.

- [Passive - Superhuman Regeneration] - Eto exhibited inhumane healing prowess. Her regenerating ability allows her to recover her body in rapid succession. She is immune to regular kills. She will survive a super-kill targeting her, but it will consume this ability. If that happens she will be role blocked for the following NP.

- [Passive - Ghoul Physiology] - You will use your kakuja that you have obtained from continuous cannibalization to gain super defense that lets her survive the lynch. You will survive the lynch but you'll be role-crushed for one cycle and your vote count will be zero for the following DP. [1-shot]

- [Passive - Superhuman Speed] - Eto demonstrates a high level of speed on numerous occasions. Due to this, she can perform her action without being tracked or watched. [2-shots]

- [Passive - Kakuja] - Eto Kakuja is insanely strong and allows her to overpower her enemies with ease. Eto in her Kakuja barely leaves a single trace of the living, If Eto performs factional kill her target role will be janitored. [3 Shots]

- [Active - One-Eyed Owl] - You're the strongest ghoul there is. During the day phase, Eto may choose someone. She will pause all voting, and force the players to vote between her and one other selected person. You may only use this action before the first half of the day phase. It will not work during Mylo/Lylo [1-shot]

-[Active - Frame] - You may select one player during the night phase. If the player alignment is "innocent" then the investigative effect would return "guilty". [3-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Aogiri Tree
Night 4 starts.
You have 23 hours to submit your actions.

N

Noctis

@Yo Tan Wa [Ayato Kirishima] has been killed.
You're Ayato Kirishima

-[Passive - Regeneration] - Ayato exhibited inhumane healing prowess. His regenerating ability allows him to recover his body from a regular kill. Your vote count will be zero for the following Day Phase. [1-shot]

- [Active - To protect] - During the night phase use this ability to protect [Name insert] from a regular kill. If [Name insert] targeted by Super kill it will consume your two shots. If you had only 1-shot left, it consumes your passive as well. [3-shots]

Wincon: [Name insert] has to survive until the end of the game.
@Finalbeta [Itori] has been super killed.
You're Itori

- [Active - Informant] - You're good at tracking others and gain information. Every NP you can target a player to see which player they targeted.

- [Active - Distortion] - During the NP. All abilities targeted toward you will be directed to a player of your choice excluding super kill. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Day 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

Losing two townies already.

So we have 1 mafia and 1 SK.

Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.

I'm not sure about the other SK/mafia. Finalbeta sus Rej yesterday and he got killed tonight. Rej is my next sus for now but his meta is confusing.

Vote Lynch Playa4321

I was sick the last day with where you guys lynch Kiwi.
Im happy that we take out three Scums already, the bad feeling with I have get more after seeing Yo Tan Wa role.
What if we take already all scums? At least on the ghoul side? I think we take out the most 3 major Ghouls out of the game.
But with the unreavel of Bogard and Drago we have still a major problem. If my theory was right we need to take out the CCG first. In that case I would look about the person who had the most similar contect to Drago and Bogard.

@NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa having me on his suspect list since the first day, yet not a single invesgator ability.
That is the usually scum tactic with using other names and running against someone.

N

NeutralWatcher

I was sick the last day with where you guys lynch Kiwi.
Im happy that we take out three Scums already, the bad feeling with I have get more after seeing Yo Tan Wa role.
What if we take already all scums? At least on the ghoul side? I think we take out the most 3 major Ghouls out of the game.
But with the unreavel of Bogard and Drago we have still a major problem. If my theory was right we need to take out the CCG first. In that case I would look about the person who had the most similar contect to Drago and Bogard.

@NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa having me on his suspect list since the first day, yet not a single invesgator ability.
That is the usually scum tactic with using other names and running against someone.
Hard to believe after I saw Bogard died after he sus Kiwipom and Kiwipom was confirmed mafia. Mafia works in team. That might be their tactic to eliminate townie who sus them.

I cannot understand Rej meta whether he is townie or mafia so you are a better lynch but the fact that Finalbeta died after he sus Rej make him my next sus list.

Wait a minute, I check up some details and look at Kiwipom role, yes it is write their that Kiwi could survive a Lynch against herself.
But their is no a point of someone else get killed for her, it only state that she only survive it, but not that a another user get killing for this:
- [Passive - Ghoul Physiology] - You will use your kakuja that you have obtained from continuous cannibalization to gain super defense that lets her survive the lynch. You will survive the lynch but you'll be role-crushed for one cycle and your vote count will be zero for the following DP. [1-shot]
That explain why Kiwipom survive the first lynch, but this doesn´t explain how Reborn get killed afterwise:
Final Vote Count

Voters

Cinera > Kiwipom
Queen > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > Kiwipom
Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > **
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix > **

Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom
Finalbeta > Kiwipom
Sentinel > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > **
Playa4321 > Seraphoenix > **
Rej > Kiwipom

Votes

Kiwipom - 5

Non Voters

Reborn
Jew D. Boy
HA001
RayanOO
Yo Tan Wa

@Kiwipom will get lynch
The Lynch on @Kiwipom failed

@Reborn [Juuzou Suzuya] has been killed.

Why Reborn get killed, I don´t see any detail of someone else getting killed on Kiwipom profil.
Also I find it kinda suspect that we don´t getting the name of the one who could get protected by Yo Tan Wa.
- [Active - To protect] - During the night phase use this ability to protect [Name insert] from a regular kill. If [Name insert] targeted by Super kill it will consume your two shots. If you had only 1-shot left, it consumes your passive as well. [3-shots]

Neutral was the one who force a lynchvote against Sera, even before Kiwi could get lynch, it take Sera life and he come out without getting suspect for it. He was so sure with Sera for days with lead someone to believe that he have a invesgator ability but that wasn´t the case either.

Either way I get the feeling that Neutralwatcher is either a scum or a third partie member who could be very dangerous for us townies.

Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher

Hard to believe after I saw Bogard died after he sus Kiwipom and Kiwipom was confirmed mafia. Mafia works in team. That might be their tactic to eliminate townie who sus them.
That is the most bad move, killing the one who suspect you make you more suspect in the threads.
Also in the threads, I get suspect by Yo Tan Wa since the first day for not much reason, you argument is baseless, you try to build up against me a lynch but sadly you don´t even have any arguments who lift up the point of me beeing a scum.
I mean you suspect Sera from the first day too, did it make him a scum too?

N

NeutralWatcher

Wait a minute, I check up some details and look at Kiwipom role, yes it is write their that Kiwi could survive a Lynch against herself.
But their is no a point of someone else get killed for her, it only state that she only survive it, but not that a another user get killing for this:

That explain why Kiwipom survive the first lynch, but this doesn´t explain how Reborn get killed afterwise:

The Lynch on @Kiwipom failed

@Reborn [Juuzou Suzuya] has been killed.

Why Reborn get killed, I don´t see any detail of someone else getting killed on Kiwipom profil.
Also I find it kinda suspect that we don´t getting the name of the one who could get protected by Yo Tan Wa.

Neutral was the one who force a lynchvote against Sera, even before Kiwi could get lynch, it take Sera life and he come out without getting suspect for it. He was so sure with Sera for days with lead someone to believe that he have a invesgator ability but that wasn´t the case either.

Either way I get the feeling that Neutralwatcher is either a scum or a third partie member who could be very dangerous for us townies.

Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher
If you know, I was consistent on my lynch on Seraphoenix. He accused me of lying for asking when I asked why are you thinking that I sus Bogard.

Actually Kiwipom last post hinting me scum because I argued with Seraphoenix and you are using the same statement here.

Doesn't that hinting that you and Kiwipom are mafia partner?

Actually Kiwipom last post hinting me scum because I argued with Seraphoenix and you are using the same statement here.

Doesn't that hinting that you and Kiwipom are mafia partner?
No I just use your own argument against you.
You said Yo Tan Wa having me on his suspect list, which doesn´t make someone directly to a scum.
Yet you just on this and use it to lynch on me directly even before th game start, yet judging by your own logic you could be a scum either because shouldn´t sera be scum aswell if we going by your logic?
Because of someone having player x on his scum list, it doesn´t make it directly 100% true, in that case the townies would win the most game in mafia with isn´t the case either, that doesn´t working here and you should know it since you suspect person which you vote until his last day was simple a townie, yet you vote against me because of the same reason:
Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.

I'm not sure about the other SK/mafia. Finalbeta sus Rej yesterday and he got killed tonight. Rej is my next sus for now but his meta is confusing.

Vote Lynch Playa4321
Easy way to build up someone as lynch candidate, usually these user who use it end up as scums...

N

NeutralWatcher

No I just use your own argument against you.
You said Yo Tan Wa having me on his suspect list, which doesn´t make someone directly to a scum.
Yet you just on this and use it to lynch on me directly even before th game start, yet judging by your own logic you could be a scum either because shouldn´t sera be scum aswell if we going by your logic?
Because of someone having player x on his scum list, it doesn´t make it directly 100% true, in that case the townies would win the most game in mafia with isn´t the case either, that doesn´t working here and you should know it since you suspect person which you vote until his last day was simple a townie, yet you vote against me because of the same reason:

Easy way to build up someone as lynch candidate, usually these user who use it end up as scums...
I sus Seraphoenix because he accused me of lying for asking him why are you thinking I sus Bogard?

You are sus from D1 that you changed your vote to Celestia at the last moment. I admit at first that no way mafia do this but seeign Kiwipom did the same thing to Lanji and Bogard who sus her died, seeing also did the same to Celestia and Yo tan Wa died, it makes sense that is your mafia strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.