[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What's wrong with liking your posts LOL?:pepeke:Anyway, all I'm saying is that when it comes to assuming someone you have to make sure you gain something from it if that's make any sense at all:pepemotion::pagemoji:
I just don't like getting mass liked tbh. Likes feel a lot less special when I know the person giving'em to me is giving them to all my posts, especially my really bad ones.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah I am taking a backseat more or less.

Its not like I know more because I’m the King, I know as much as everyone else.
Don't you think it's detrimental to the town to do this? Not only are you one of the better players here, you have an important role and finding out through actions whether or not you're scum will help the town a lot. I can understand taking a back seat normally to see how things go, but I'm not sure the strat. with being Queen and doing so.

Reborn is not far from his regular gameplay from what I’ve seen so far. He’s always played an aggressive pusher. His questioning of Al Sama is justified.
Al sama voting against TAC and then saying I have my reasons and not actually saying anything on it. :lusalty:
For Flower, see the TaC’s post. Only one can exist and considering Unseen seems more broken, it would be more suitable scum faction to make the game more difficult. And Dragomir enjoys that. :smithnie:

If you mean how do we find out if it's Unseen vs Cult, I answered that in my mechanics post. Unseen can kill and convert in a single night. Cult has to do one or the other and it's the better move to convert whenever they can.

So if by tomorrow we have no deaths? Cult. Otherwise Unseen.
Not true.

Per game mechanics in signup thread

Factions: as you can see from the banner, it is a game of deception just like normal Mafia but again with different mechanics. The first thing you'll notice will be the factions. Town is called Blue Dragon. There are 2 scum teams. Cult and the Unseen. You can only have 1 of these teams in the game. Both have the power to convert during the night instead of a factional kill. They gain a killing power by converting specific Blue Dragon roles. Also, both cannot exist at the same time. The wincons are still the same. BD must kill Cult/Unseen(as well as harmful indies) and vice versa.
No where in the mechanics does it say that unseen can do what you suggest can do in drago's signup thread for the mechanics.

D

Dragomir

Day 1 Vote Tally: 12-hour Mark
Same thing as the last one. There weren't any unvotes or new votes made.

Voters
AL sama -> TheAncientCenturion
Flower -> Dark Admiral

TheAncientCenturion - 1
Dark Admiral - 1

Non-voters
Natalija, Finalbeta, Reborn, Kiwipom, Dark Admiral, Inflamed Haki, Lanji Cucksmoke, Zoro D Goat, TheAncientCenturion, Krogothwolf, Queen, Chrono, Fiji, Yotanwa, Power, Seraphoenix, and NeutralWatcher.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Don't you think it's detrimental to the town to do this? Not only are you one of the better players here, you have an important role and finding out through actions whether or not you're scum will help the town a lot. I can understand taking a back seat normally to see how things go, but I'm not sure the strat. with being Queen and doing so.
What do you want from me? First you complain about how you didn't vote for me, then you made this random ass post about how you think the Queen is evil because of some convoluted/trolling reasons.

Now you want me to post more.

:whitepress:
back off peasant.

On a serious note. Yeah, we need to advance the phase a bit. 11 pages in and I don't see much of substance. I still believe that it is for the best to have a lynch D1 but I don't have a candidate in mind per se. Especially when a majority of town has been quiet.

Out of the active players, there's AL acting scummy on purpose. I hate this because it makes him hard to read.

We can conclude that he is acting scummy and that's final.

Other conclusion is that mafia won't act this way because mafia wants to blend in as town so by acting scummy they would be doing the opposite which makes AL a town member that is acting scummy. Some type of reverse psychology.

However, I don't like that AL alluded to this "reverse psychology" here in this post:

yeah I m the scummiest scum to ever be scum lol
like he wants us to buy into this. He is a experienced mafia player. I could see this as his strategy.
Another thing is, I find that people who act scummy on purpose won't survive too long into the game. They'll get targetted eventually, which isn't an ideal strategy in your typical mafia game. But what makes this different from the typical mafia game is that the amount of scum is ever increasing at night. Which means if he doesn't survive til the end, it isn't the end of the world. Thus, this strategy could be viable.

Hehehe see, the ladies are far too smart, that's exactly why I suspect you. I'm a rookie Blue Dragon. I wish I was a killer tbh
Since I have no meta to go off, I'll brush this aside for now. But tbh, I'm not too big of a fan of this frank and honest look that you're trying to give off.

Anyways, based off what is happening in the game, who else are you suspicious of?

It's picking up reactions which sometimes can get nit picky but I am reasonable enough to understand on what to follow up and what not to just like when I asked tac about flower, but I didn't follow up on it after tac and you gave answer that it was just a joke which made sense to me
Well I think my point still stands. What I feel is that the questions you were asking seemed forced.

It doesn't make a difference if you decide to pursue them further after you got an answer.
What I'm saying is, both scum and town would stop following up after you got the answer that "it was a joke", so that's not a distinctive way to decide if you're town or not.

So far—It feels like Reborn is playing his usual meta. I don't understand Al Sama at all, so I guess he's doing his usual stuff too (based on limited exposure to him). Feels like Kiwi is taking a back seat so far, the fact she's Queen doesn't make her any less suspect. I also didn't see on the wiki how we get rid of a bad Queen, I assume that's through lynching though?

More players I'd like to hear from that usually have something to say when townie;

@Seraphoenix
@Cinera (I know he's busy, but if he has a moment to spare...)
@Queen
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

How do you guys feel about the Reborn and Al Sama this game? They've been arguably the most vocal players, so it shouldn't be hard to get reads for them.

I've seen Neutralwatcher assume we have 2 Maf factions twice in the thread, so recent as page 7. So yeah, I think bringing up the basic rules and mechanics is a good move to circulate information. An ignorant town is a dead town.

I'm not sure I fully understand why you're lynching Dark Admiral here Flowa. I know it's probably more of a pressure vote but I feel like he's been pretty much barren by this point in the thread (when you vote him) and the above quote from the OP could be a reason why he believes the Unseen is the antagonists for the game.

But he even mentions the Cult King in the game, so it's not like he's solely focusing on the Unseen. Feels like he saw the OP and that's it, not that he made some slip up. What other reasons do you have for susing him?

What about Flowa's logic do you support? In regards to Dark Admiral? Because I don't think that's much of anything to go off of.

Why do you think they're scum buddying? I haven't seen anything in the thread that'd make that seem likely. Especially so early in the day phase. And the fact that we likely only start off with a small amount of scum (less than normal) kills that pretty evenly.
Never played with AL, so am not sure if his current style of play is consistent with his townie or scum meta.
notably drago and reborn place votes on players to get some kind of reaction and depending on that
they question further for a slip
its exactly what bogard did to you last game. it was considered good scum hunting.

reborn seems to question both al and flower's aggressiveness granted the game is set up in a much different way from regular games am used to so I understand his perspective. based on the setup he's looking for two players whose game style might mirror one another and pin the assassin and mastermind however I have a couple problems with it.
since scums could grow, it would be in their best interest to blend in with town to give themselves enough time to gain the majority . however if as reborn said these two experienced players are good enough to think two steps ahead and realize we write them off as townies for this reason, it still places a huge target on them for those with investigative roles at night. hard to see them taking that big a risk now but it is possible, I say we have an investigator on either one at night.

i would have an investigator preferably on al sama
was reluctant to give a reason earlier yet his willing to spit one out now
flower gave her reasons with her vote likely based on her experience playing with dark admiral saying he's a bit too diplomatic. dont agree with her assessment on dark based on my previous games with it but at least she was clear on her vote.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
i would have an investigator preferably on al sama
was reluctant to give a reason earlier yet his willing to spit one out now
flower gave her reasons with her vote likely based on her experience playing with dark admiral saying he's a bit too diplomatic. dont agree with her assessment on dark based on my previous games with it but at least she was clear on her vote.
if you think he is the most suspicious, why not just vote to lynch him?

Or do you have another person on your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.