[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So far—It feels like Reborn is playing his usual meta. I don't understand Al Sama at all, so I guess he's doing his usual stuff too (based on limited exposure to him). Feels like Kiwi is taking a back seat so far, the fact she's Queen doesn't make her any less suspect. I also didn't see on the wiki how we get rid of a bad Queen, I assume that's through lynching though?

More players I'd like to hear from that usually have something to say when townie;

@Seraphoenix
@Cinera (I know he's busy, but if he has a moment to spare...)
@Queen
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

How do you guys feel about the Reborn and Al Sama this game? They've been arguably the most vocal players, so it shouldn't be hard to get reads for them.

I mean everybody was suspicious of TAC and you voted for him too.:smithnie:And Reborn was nitpicking LOL.

Yeah totally not sus at all:sus::shocking:
I've seen Neutralwatcher assume we have 2 Maf factions twice in the thread, so recent as page 7. So yeah, I think bringing up the basic rules and mechanics is a good move to circulate information. An ignorant town is a dead town.
"The corrupt King forges a meeting in the deepest reaches of the castle, calling upon his members of the Unseen. In this particular meeting, lives will be marked and soon forgotten. Strategies of betrayal are normal tactics within these grounds - it is commonly known here to shield your back, although, they say, it's better to keep your enemies closer..."
In the name of our Majesty the King, I've come here to serve as the shield the throne.
On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,
Cult King is not my King.
Actually, let me do something.

Vote lynch @Dark Admiral .

I would like to know why you think there is the Unseen faction in the game? Cult has also been mentioned, so why exactly the Unseen?

Also I'm not liking that passiveness.
I'm not sure I fully understand why you're lynching Dark Admiral here Flowa. I know it's probably more of a pressure vote but I feel like he's been pretty much barren by this point in the thread (when you vote him) and the above quote from the OP could be a reason why he believes the Unseen is the antagonists for the game.

But he even mentions the Cult King in the game, so it's not like he's solely focusing on the Unseen. Feels like he saw the OP and that's it, not that he made some slip up. What other reasons do you have for susing him?
Don't get me wrong, but he/she can do whatever he/she pleases, relax :milaugh:

I kinda support the logic @Flower made, but I also feel suspicious of her jumping on trying to accuse someone. Reflecting?
Also, our Royal Majesty seems to be a good player, so I'm afraid it might be an evil king.
What about Flowa's logic do you support? In regards to Dark Admiral? Because I don't think that's much of anything to go off of.
I think Reborn sus you and Flower for being scum buddy. IIRC Flower was very aggresive to lynch you in Dressrosa game. I think both of you are sus or either of you scum trying to take advantage of townie.

I feel neutral toward Reborn.
Why do you think they're scum buddying? I haven't seen anything in the thread that'd make that seem likely. Especially so early in the day phase. And the fact that we likely only start off with a small amount of scum (less than normal) kills that pretty evenly.

So far—It feels like Reborn is playing his usual meta. I don't understand Al Sama at all, so I guess he's doing his usual stuff too (based on limited exposure to him). Feels like Kiwi is taking a back seat so far, the fact she's Queen doesn't make her any less suspect. I also didn't see on the wiki how we get rid of a bad Queen, I assume that's through lynching though?

More players I'd like to hear from that usually have something to say when townie;

@Seraphoenix
@Queen
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

How do you guys feel about the Reborn and Al Sama this game? They've been arguably the most vocal players, so it shouldn't be hard to get reads for them.

I've seen Neutralwatcher assume we have 2 Maf factions twice in the thread, so recent as page 7. So yeah, I think bringing up the basic rules and mechanics is a good move to circulate information. An ignorant town is a dead town.

I'm not sure I fully understand why you're lynching Dark Admiral here Flowa. I know it's probably more of a pressure vote but I feel like he's been pretty much barren by this point in the thread (when you vote him) and the above quote from the OP could be a reason why he believes the Unseen is the antagonists for the game.

But he even mentions the Cult King in the game, so it's not like he's solely focusing on the Unseen. Feels like he saw the OP and that's it, not that he made some slip up. What other reasons do you have for susing him?

What about Flowa's logic do you support? In regards to Dark Admiral? Because I don't think that's much of anything to go off of.

Why do you think they're scum buddying? I haven't seen anything in the thread that'd make that seem likely. Especially so early in the day phase. And the fact that we likely only start off with a small amount of scum (less than normal) kills that pretty evenly.
Your goddamn essay, the Stalin avatar and the signature is bothering me LOL:whitepress:@AL sama you got your answer right here LOL:goyea:Anyway, assuming is not a good way to start thing lmao:wellwell:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Yo Tan Wa and @Finalbeta too for townies I'd like to hear more from.

Tbh, I don't think I can say anyone currently has done anything to make me sus of them. Reborn has played to his meta. NW seems more confused on the rules. Al's the weirdest but I think he's trying to pull reactions out of everyone most of all. @Natalija is a newer player so it's going to be a weird mix of giving them the benefit of the doubt and seeing if any secondary motives makes sense. It seems like, again, we're stuck with about half the game being active and the other have being quiet.

AL sama

Red Haired
@Yo Tan Wa and @Finalbeta too for townies I'd like to hear more from.

Tbh, I don't think I can say anyone currently has done anything to make me sus of them. Reborn has played to his meta. NW seems more confused on the rules. Al's the weirdest but I think he's trying to pull reactions out of everyone most of all. @Natalija is a newer player so it's going to be a weird mix of giving them the benefit of the doubt and seeing if any secondary motives makes sense. It seems like, again, we're stuck with about half the game being active and the other have being quiet.
I m the weirdest one cause??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
y
you were the only one to talk about

so yeah not much but I gained reads on you
It was already obvious that you won't gain much reads by putting vote on someone who said he won't be active and hardly made any post before going offline.

If you got reads over me then I am curious to know what

Btw, wiki said that first thing is to find out who scums are.

you seem to play this game before. So tell me how can we find about with whom we are dealing with except the way of lynching?

@Seraphoenix
@Queen
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

i don't have anything important to say yet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I m the weirdest one cause??
Your posts always come off as "airy" to me. Not like they're without substance or reason, but it feels like you drift around a lot. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that's just how I view it. I'd say arbitrary but without the negative connotation. So it's just more difficult reading you because it feels like there is less to go off of besides you testing people.

lol i fucked up the quote

@Seraphoenix
@Queen
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

i don't have anything important to say yet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It was already obvious that you won't gain much reads by putting vote on someone who said he won't be active and hardly made any post before going offline.

If you got reads over me then I am curious to know what

Btw, wiki said that first thing is to find out who scums are.

you seem to play this game before. So tell me how can we find about with whom we are dealing with except the way of lynching?
If you mean how do we find out if it's Unseen vs Cult, I answered that in my mechanics post. Unseen can kill and convert in a single night. Cult has to do one or the other and it's the better move to convert whenever they can.

So if by tomorrow we have no deaths? Cult. Otherwise Unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.